Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Final Battle: Naruto vs. Sasuke!!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Academy Ninja

Default Final Battle: Naruto vs. Sasuke!!!

What do you think will be the outcome of the battle between Naruto as Perfect Jinchuuriki vs. Sasuke w/ Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? note: knowing naruto has already stated they will both die!?
Old 07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Mist Ninja

Favorite Character: Hinata, Kakashi, Jiriaya
Send a message via Yahoo to bernard323
Default Re: Final Battle: Naruto vs. Sasuke!!!

Actually I think sasuke is going to win. I know currently naruto is stronger but he does not have what it takes to kill sasuke. and at this point I cant see sasuke coming back to the leaf village.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Forgettery

Favorite Character: Neji, Itachi, Kakashi, Minato, Shikamaru, Temari
Send a message via Skype™ to sonata

In the least pleasant way of predicting the ending of a manga, I think Naruto is going to win. He's the main character after all, and I don't think Kishi is the type of author who is going to make sad ending. And... I don't know, but evil always loses? Naruto has his strength enhanced who-knows-how-many times fold with the Sage Mode and his controlling of Kyuubi seal anyway, while I don't think Sasuke can get any stronger withotu Orochimaru. Oro was the one to give him power, and it's like Sasuke's depending on the seal. I don't think the final battle will be a tie, either. Naruto might be dying at the end of the battle (due to the epic final clash or something), but he will be saved, and Sasuke, I predict, will accidentally die before anyone can save him. (Yes, I like to think Sasuke is an unsaveable evil.)
Deep within each of us there is a will to go on, a survival instinct. Sometimes we must fight the battle alone but it helps to know there is a friend on our side. Victory comes for those who win and those who lose.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard323 View Post
Actually I think sasuke is going to win. I know currently naruto is stronger but he does not have what it takes to kill sasuke. and at this point I cant see sasuke coming back to the leaf village.
Did you not see what Naruto said when Zetsu and Madara came to save him. He said that if Sasuke tried to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village that he will kill him. Naruto puts that Village over Sasuke any day and I think that he definitely will have what it takes because Naruto doesn't play with his village. Didn't you see how pissed he was when he found out that Nagato destroyed it...

http://manga.watchanimeon.com/naruto/chapter-486/14-15/
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonata View Post
In the least pleasant way of predicting the ending of a manga, I think Naruto is going to win. He's the main character after all, and I don't think Kishi is the type of author who is going to make sad ending. And... I don't know, but evil always loses? Naruto has his strength enhanced who-knows-how-many times fold with the Sage Mode and his controlling of Kyuubi seal anyway, while I don't think Sasuke can get any stronger withotu Orochimaru. Oro was the one to give him power, and it's like Sasuke's depending on the seal. I don't think the final battle will be a tie, either. Naruto might be dying at the end of the battle (due to the epic final clash or something), but he will be saved, and Sasuke, I predict, will accidentally die before anyone can save him. (Yes, I like to think Sasuke is an unsaveable evil.)
That was very nicely put. You took the words right out of my mouth..

Last edited by dhaoracle; 07-10-2010 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.