Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

3rd Hokage Vs The 1st and Second

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Characters > Versus
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha
Send a message via Yahoo to omoleiyayi
Default 3rd Hokage Vs The 1st and Second

Does this mean that 3rd is crazily strong or the 1st and 2nd are not as strong as we all thought. Comments please.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:33 AM
[Sunagakure] Genin Rank B

Favorite Character: Kisame,Hanzo, and Mifune
Send a message via MSN to Fajitasforme Send a message via Skype™ to Fajitasforme
Default Re: 3rd Hokage Vs The 1st and Second

The 3rd is just crazy strong. He was hailed as the God of Shinobi to a certain extent. His knowledge of all things ninja including knowing retarded amounts of jutsu made him quite formidable. Then he has the ability to summon Enma, who took on both the Shodai and Nidaime in hand to hand combat. If I had to guess he was probably the strongest Kage of the lot and that doesn't just mean nothin.

I wouldn't take away anything from the 3rd by saying the other two weren't strong. Sarutobi was just retardedly powerful. End of story.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: temari, naruto,sakura

In my opinion, it is hard to tell if the 3rd hokage is stronger than the 1st and 2nd hokage because the information given to them in the manga and anime are not sufficient to reveal their abilities. we know that the 3rd hokage is called the yellow flash, he locks the 9 tails on naruto. how about the 1st and 2nd hokage?i don't have an idea except that either one of them uses wood element which is rare among ninja's. their fighting abilities where shown (some of it) when sarutobi fought them because they were summoned by orichimaru. i think we can tell who will win between the 3rd and 1st/2nd hokage if the author will make a filler story about the 1st,2nd and 3rd hokage respectively. only then i can tell if the 3rd could win against 1st and 2nd hokage.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:08 AM

Send a message via MSN to Fajitasforme Send a message via Skype™ to Fajitasforme

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgshock View Post
In my opinion, it is hard to tell if the 3rd hokage is stronger than the 1st and 2nd hokage because the information given to them in the manga and anime are not sufficient to reveal their abilities. we know that the 3rd hokage is called the yellow flash, he locks the 9 tails on naruto. how about the 1st and 2nd hokage?i don't have an idea except that either one of them uses wood element which is rare among ninja's. their fighting abilities where shown (some of it) when sarutobi fought them because they were summoned by orichimaru. i think we can tell who will win between the 3rd and 1st/2nd hokage if the author will make a filler story about the 1st,2nd and 3rd hokage respectively. only then i can tell if the 3rd could win against 1st and 2nd hokage.
The Third Hokage is Hiruzen Sarutobi, the old Hokage who dies. You are talking about Minato, the Yondaime, the fourth Hokage...hes the one who is referred to as the Yellow Flash and the man who locked away the Kyuubi.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Legend in the making...:D....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajitasforme View Post
The 3rd is just crazy strong. He was hailed as the God of Shinobi to a certain extent. His knowledge of all things ninja including knowing retarded amounts of jutsu made him quite formidable. Then he has the ability to summon Enma, who took on both the Shodai and Nidaime in hand to hand combat. If I had to guess he was probably the strongest Kage of the lot and that doesn't just mean nothin.

I wouldn't take away anything from the 3rd by saying the other two weren't strong. Sarutobi was just retardedly powerful. End of story.
Dood U just can't tell anything from that fight.....

3rd was old and way past his prime and the other two didn't display even a fraction of what they are capable.......

Since I don't really know anything abt these guys.....I'll go with Kishi's words that 3rd is stronger than 1st and also the 2nd....

If its a 2 on 1 fight..I'll go with those two....

I think this fight will be one sided ....
Old 06-29-2010, 01:03 PM
[Sand Village] Academy Student

Favorite Character: kakashi, jiraya

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan146 View Post

3rd was old and way past his prime and the other two didn't display even a fraction of what they are capable.......

Since I don't really know anything abt these guys.....I'll go with Kishi's words that 3rd is stronger than 1st and also the 2nd....

i agree, there wasnt much you could tell from that fight. Now a fight with sarutobi in his prime against Shondaime and niidaime would be interesting, and i still believe sarutobi would win.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha
Send a message via Yahoo to omoleiyayi

Quote:

Totally agree with you. The 1st and 2nd didn't show as much as i expected. When the 3rd summoned Enma, you would expect the 1st and 2nd to be able to summon their own various animals.

3rd may have been the strongest but based on what we know about them in a 2 on 1 fight with those 2 i dont think he would have had a chance.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:

The question wasn't if the Sandaime would win against his predecessors, it was whether he was as strong as we are told he is to be. I don't see evidence suggesting that he is not. He held is own against the Shodai and Nidaime while he was nowhere near his prime. Orochimaru's interference obviously played a significant part too. The simple fact that Orochimaru summoned 3 kages(Of course only 2 were in the end) to deal with Sarutobi is rather convincing factor of how powerful the man is even in his waning years.

Your right, I can't tell who would win the 2v1 battle, but I think its rather easy to tell that Hiruzen Sarutobi was a crazy strong shinobi.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Moo.

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Asuma, Shikamaru, oh and Shikamaru
Send a message via MSN to Swebb Send a message via Skype™ to Swebb

The 3rd was super strong, it was only because he faced Orochimaru that he seemed quite average.

If you do the math. 2 Hokages are more than 1 Hokage ... Ergo, 3rd is going to have some trouble and possibly loose. I don't really know, I don't like any of those characters anyway so I haven't read much or pay much attention to them since they first appeared.

Nara Clan ~ Medical Ninja ~
Old 06-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: temari, naruto,sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajitasforme View Post
The Third Hokage is Hiruzen Sarutobi, the old Hokage who dies. You are talking about Minato, the Yondaime, the fourth Hokage...hes the one who is referred to as the Yellow Flash and the man who locked away the Kyuubi.
thanks for the correction

i'll go for the 1st and 2nd hokage vs. sarutobi.two hokage vs. one hokage, i've seen the fight between orichimaru and sarutobi with orichimaru summoning the other 2 previous hokage. although sarutobi won on that match. i still believe that the first 2 hokage will win.
Closed Thread