Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

itachi vs pein - Page 14

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Characters > Versus
Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto,Jaraiya,Minato,Shikamaru,and Tobi,
Default Re: itachi vs pein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicked n Banned View Post

Sasuke cannot manipulate Tsukuyomi. i have proved on my earlier posts. further if you are still posting then it is your assumption, nothing more, nothing less.

[/font][/b][/color]
I am sorry my friend but if someone is posting Assumption, then that person is you, you did not proved anything in your previous post, all you keep doing is comparing Sasuke's Tsukuyomi to Itachi's, when I already told you not to compare them because Itachi was by far more better than Sasuke in the art of Genjutsu heck he is the best Genjutsu user in the entire manga, I comprehend we have to compare them sometimes to prove a point, but not to the extent that Sasuke Tsukuyomi has to be exactly like ITACHI'S, or act in the same manner as Itachi's because they are complexly different people, with overall Knowledge of the Sharingan and experience.
----------
Quote:

i guess you didn't read my earlier post, let me bring it out once again just for you.

now let me show you the "Hawk-Eye proof" which deduces that, Sasuke doesn't have any knowledge behind a Mangekyo Sharingan & its implementation. henceforth Tsukuyomi, as it is one of the technique derived from the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Spoiler: click to show

now, Sasuke has no idea in the aspect of Mangekyo Sharingan.

yes, i have stressed the point with the same page again. then where is the point of establishment or manipulation of Tsukuyomi from Sasuke which you are claiming about? this is the definite proof & fact that, "Sasuke has never used Tsukuyomi till date. henceforth it was a high level Gen-Justu & it is not the "Tsukuyomi".
now you or anyone who is debating in this aspect prove me wrong if you can, if you don't have any proof then you have lost the point of argument..

hold your hourse dude proven that he does have any Knowledge behind the Mangekto Sharingan is not the same thing as proven that he could not perform Tsukuyimi.

Now I have been saying the same thing for some time now, that Sasuke does not have, the Knowledge, experience and overall power that Madara and Itachi got, but still his been using Susanoo and Amaterasu without any Knowledge of them.

when was it ever mention that you need to have the knowledge of the MS or any keke Gankai before you can use there jutsus? for all we know all keke Gankai jutsus, which MS is part of are all done naturally without having any knowledge of their powers, all keke Gankai are done naturally, Knowledge and experience only comes later when the jutsus have been use quite a few times.
----------
Quote:

its definitely a high level Gen-Justu & it would be impossible for Danzou to counter it, as he is all alone.

If the jutsu is not Tsukuyomi, which you keep claiming Sasuke could not use Tsukuyomi then how did Sasuke took Killer Bee in that dark world in which Itachi call Tsukuyomi?
----------
Quote:

man i am really shocked to see this point from your end.

fine,just for an instant,

the time perspective has been completely omitted in the first translation compared to the second, yet you insert that, "I don't see nothing wrong with the two translation".

I am the one, who is disappointed in you dude, but do you know that LENGHT CAN BE USE IN THE SAME PROSPECTIVE AS TIME?

what Dazon meant by both sentences is Sasuke's genjutsu could not be compared to Itachi, which control's the Length or Time of the Illusion, Again Length and Time can be use in the same sentence showing that both translation are right.
----------
Quote:

for you kind info, the only contender which we have witnessed who has performed Tsukuyomi is "ITACHI", please mind it. Madara will definitely have the power of Tsukuyomi, but we haven't yet witnessed him performing it. henceforth i established the way Tsukuyomi manipulated by Itachi & thus to prove that Sasuke cannot perform Tsukuyomi.

And I have all ready explain to you that Itachi was by far stronger than Sasuke in the art of Genjutsu, comparing them is what is confusing you. Sasuke will nerve perform Tsukuyomi the same way Itachi did because they are completely different people with their own Knowledge and abilities.

as time goes on the more sasuke fights he will gain more experience about his MS, to be point that we could either say his on iatchi's level or perhaps surpass him in genjutsu.
----------
Quote:

Sasuke cannot perform Tsukuyomi.

Sorry but he can, he just sucks at it, with time he will get better.
----------
Quote:

once again Sasuke cannot manipulate Tsukuyomi, as he doesn't have any kind of prior knowledge behind the Mangekyo Sharingan at that, again, one more time i will prove it to you.

for your understanding, i brought this thing once again. when he doesn't know about "which is what in the aspect of Mangekyo Sharingan", then how in the world he can perform "Tsukuyomi", which is one of the derived quantity from the Mangekyo Sharingan.

to perform Tsukuyomi one should have absolute knowledge behind Mangekyo Sharingan, the one & only example "ITACHI" who knows everything behind the aspect of Mangekyo Sharingan & henceforth Madara(also his bro').

when was it ever said you need to have absolute knowledge behind the Mangekto Sharingan before it can be use? show a prove of this.
----------
Quote:

the only reason behind Sasuke implementation of Amaterasu & Susano is because Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques to Sasuke at the last moment.

when Itachi successfully transferred all of his powers, it was the base or to be more precise foundation to trigger Sasuke's powers. definitely the Amaterasu & Susano which is being manipulated by Sasuke is due to the reason Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques, without which definitely Sasuke would've failed to perform the feat.

agree the powers Itachi transferred are temporarily to awoken Sasuke own MS powers and now he does.

Last edited by HOME-BOY; 03-21-2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:16 AM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Quote:

Sasuke cannot manipulate Tsukuyomi. i have proved on my earlier posts. further if you are still posting then it is your assumption, nothing more, nothing less.

i guess you didn't read my earlier post, let me bring it out once again just for you.

now let me show you the "Hawk-Eye proof" which deduces that, Sasuke doesn't have any knowledge behind a Mangekyo Sharingan & its implementation. henceforth Tsukuyomi, as it is one of the technique derived from the Mangekyo Sharingan.

now, Sasuke has no idea in the aspect of Mangekyo Sharingan.

yes, i have stressed the point with the same page again. then where is the point of establishment or manipulation of Tsukuyomi from Sasuke which you are claiming about? this is the definite proof & fact that, "Sasuke has never used Tsukuyomi till date. henceforth it was a high level Gen-Justu & it is not the "Tsukuyomi".
now you or anyone who is debating in this aspect prove me wrong if you can, if you don't have any proof then you have lost the point of argument..

its definitely a high level Gen-Justu & it would be impossible for Danzou to counter it, as he is all alone.

man i am really shocked to see this point from your end.

fine,just for an instant,

the time perspective has been completely omitted in the first translation compared to the second, yet you insert that, "I don't see nothing wrong with the two translation".

for you kind info, the only contender which we have witnessed who has performed Tsukuyomi is "ITACHI", please mind it. Madara will definitely have the power of Tsukuyomi, but we haven't yet witnessed him performing it. henceforth i established the way Tsukuyomi manipulated by Itachi & thus to prove that Sasuke cannot perform Tsukuyomi.

Sasuke cannot perform Tsukuyomi.

any typical Jutsu is completely different from Keke-Gankai Jutsu. Tsukuyomi is a Keke-Gankai Jutsu, henceforth only the Keke-Gankai people will be able to perform. therefore it is unique Jutsu with the same absolute characteristics, manipulated any Shinobhi who belongs to that Keke-Gankai ability.

once again Sasuke cannot manipulate Tsukuyomi, as he doesn't have any kind of prior knowledge behind the Mangekyo Sharingan at that, again, one more time i will prove it to you.

for your understanding, i brought this thing once again. when he doesn't know about "which is what in the aspect of Mangekyo Sharingan", then how in the world he can perform "Tsukuyomi", which is one of the derived quantity from the Mangekyo Sharingan.

to perform Tsukuyomi one should have absolute knowledge behind Mangekyo Sharingan, the one & only example "ITACHI" who knows everything behind the aspect of Mangekyo Sharingan & henceforth Madara(also his bro').

the only reason behind Sasuke implementation of Amaterasu & Susano is because Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques to Sasuke at the last moment.

when Itachi successfully transferred all of his powers, it was the base or to be more precise foundation to trigger Sasuke's powers. definitely the Amaterasu & Susano which is being manipulated by Sasuke is due to the reason Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques, without which definitely Sasuke would've failed to perform the feat.

yes i agree.
Sasuke developed his own Amaterasu & Susano with reference base of Itachi's powers. what i mean to say is that, with the transfer of all eye techniques from Itachi, Sasuke's own Amaterasu & Susano came into existence.
Quote:
one simple terrific fact, as for the reason why Pein can't beat Itachi.

there are many more facts that can be added there.
----------

unavoidable in this aspect is that, one can't escape from the object(in this case(Amaterasu) no matter what, once he/she falls under its spell.

Lol, that was not a Susano, why do you insert inappropriate things.

with his 6 bodies destroyed, its the definite fact that, Nagato was defeated. he was helpless & he failed to manipulate any attack on Naruto when Naruto met Nagato face to face, without his six bodies.
if the same secret was disclosed to Jiraiya, the result would've been same. the only reason Jiraiya lost the battle because, he failed to destroy Pein bodies before he found out the fact there was no real Pein existed in those group. reflexively Jiraiya would've won the battle if he had succeeded in destroying all the six different bodies of Pein. overall its the definite fact that, with the six bodies destroyed, Nagato is helpless as a small baby.
If the way you think that's how the fight will go, them Itachi can definably destroy all the bodies with a genjutsu, but not Nagato. beside what make you think Nagato will send all six bodies to fight someone with a Shringan.

Aging Naruto did not defeat Nagato he only destroy the six Bodies, and with Information Jiraiya left him, without it Naruto is doom, beside Nagato never wanted to kill Naruto in the first Place.

Naruto vs Nagato and Sasuke vs Itachi battle can be look at in the same prospective. they where never going to lose or die

Last edited by HOME-BOY; 03-21-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrarkCray View Post
Yea but you're solidifying my point, he's got to sacrifice himself to kill Itatchi to use the whole life and death power. Itatchi could just Bushin his heart out until he figures out Pains secret, then Amaterasu the hell path, Susano the rest.
he doesnt have to sacirifce himself to use the life and death jutsu. konan said at his charka level he would die which implies that a different charka leavel he wouldnt, read the manga
Old 03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppop View Post
he doesnt have to sacirifce himself to use the life and death jutsu. konan said at his charka level he would die which implies that a different charka leavel he wouldnt, read the manga
Yeah but this is Naruto we're talking about. He wouldnt just use the jutsu right away because that would be smart.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 AM
Banned

Favorite Character: My Boy Itachi & his bro', Kyuubi

Quote:
yeai know you do make great points its good becasue you make me think of ways to get around things, but the point i was making and you must agree is itachi cannont sustain suasno for long periods of time- we have all seen the strain it put on saskue a younger ninja with more stamina- now if he was to use it which he would have to to survive when it runs out his body would be destroyed his speed would prob be cut in half and he would more than likely be out of charka so he would be using normal ninja tools which will not work on the deva realm. and remember naruto was in kyubbi sage mode when he got hit with the black rod and that would mean he was prob faster that itachi the only thing stated about how fast tiachi was was his seals (which lets face it were extraordinary).
Itachi will be able to get the work done within small period of time with Susano engaged. he merely took a time to seal Orochimaru with the sword of Totsuga. the factor of speed in case of Naruto in Senin mode didn't had any kind of progress, the dominant thing is that, it boosted up the power of Naruto in terms of magnitude to a different significant level. Itachi's speed is definitely higher. he cornered Kakashi when he fought him in the Konoha.

Quote:
to another point im not sure it can be activated at the speed of light, yes he used it to dodge kirin but he noticed what was goin on before saskue fired it- hell i think saskue even taunted him about the attack being unavoidable so itachi was prob already summoning it up as saskue was speaking as he could see what was goin on and even at that he only got a skeleton from. try and see where im coming from itachi noticed the jutsu before it was fired giving him time to react (im by no mean saying its a slow activation)
not exactly. take a look at the picture here.

as you can see there was no sign of Susano's appearance in the scenario. now take a look at the exact moment of time, when Susano made its acquaintance.

henceforth it renders the fact that, Susano was activated right after Sasuke charged Kirin on Itachi.

Quote:
and it clearly states in the data book that you need those two eye techs to be able to use suasno (it also goes along with the mythology, something like those who can control the pyhsical realm, amerstu, and those who can control the spiritual realm , tyusmkui, will be granted the power to summon forth the god of destruction, susano,) she saskue must be able to prefrom tysmuki but at no means near the same level of itachi as he was a genjutsu type.
will you please show the info from the databook, now i am very much curious about this aspect.

Quote:
p.s when he was like 16-18 he killed hanzo who defeated the 3 saninn his army a hell of alot of anbu root members prob including alot of captains then went on to destroy everyone who hanzo loved so i think not just itachi would be dead and so would sakue and konoha lol
at that given point of time, Jiraiya was not that stronger when he fought Pein. to be more precise Jiraiya didn't possess any sort of Sennin modes, he became stronger after that moment of time.
do you think the same Hanzo would've defeated Jiraiya in the senin mode? my answer is no. Jiraiya would beat the hell out of Hanzou.

furthermore Itachi wiped out his entire clan, the entire clan's contribution is definitely far far far stronger than those three Shinobhi's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOME-BOY View Post
I am sorry my friend but if someone is posting Assumption, then that person is you, you did not proved anything in your previous post, all you keep doing is comparing Sasuke's Tsukuyomi to Itachi's, when I already told you not to compare them because Itachi was by far more better than Sasuke in the art of Genjutsu heck he is the best Genjutsu user in the entire manga, I comprehend we have to compare them sometimes to prove a point, but not to the extent that Sasuke Tsukuyomi has to be exactly like ITACHI'S, or act in the same manner as Itachi's because they are complexly different people, with overall Knowledge of the Sharingan and experience.

OMG you are pointing my posts as assumption, when i fetched the data which was existing in the manga unlike you that is. if you are that much confident then, prove yourself that, Sasuke performed Tsukuyomi on Killer-Bee.

Quote:
hold your hourse dude proven that he does have any Knowledge behind the Mangekto Sharingan is not the same thing as proven that he could not perform Tsukuyimi.
Lol, its not any kind of game, so that one can manipulate the things around even if they don't have any knowledge. its a battle environment, where in which if one is manipulating his attack he should possess a minimum knowledge behind the screen. Sasuke has definite knowledge behind "Tsukuyomi" that, it is one of the "Mangekyo Sharingan technique".

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/401/001.jpg

Quote:
Now I have been saying the same thing for some time now, that Sasuke does not have, the Knowledge, experience and overall power that Madara and Itachi got, but still his been using Susanoo and Amaterasu without any Knowledge of them..
once again its very funny & makes absolutely zero sense for you to say that, Sasuke doesn't possess any knowledge behind Amaterasu & Susano. i agree with the factor of experience but not with the aspect of "KNOWLEDGE".

Quote:
when was it ever mention that you need to have the knowledge of the MS or any keke Gankai before you can use there jutsus? for all we know all keke Gankai jutsus, which MS is part of are all done naturally without having any knowledge of their powers, all keke Gankai are done naturally, Knowledge and experience only comes later when the jutsus have been use quite a few times.
yes, to perform any Jutsu whether it is a normal Justu or Keke-Gankai Jutsu one need to have KNOWLEDGE behind any Jutsu & how to implement. KNOWLEDGE here covers each & every aspect like manipulation, practice, factors, aspects, the environment which it works on.

Quote:
If the jutsu is not Tsukuyomi, which you keep claiming Sasuke could not use Tsukuyomi then how did Sasuke took Killer Bee in that dark world in which Itachi call Tsukuyomi?
the Gen-Jutsu performed on Shi(one of the Raikage's underling was also manipulated in the dark world, only the difference is that, there was a beast holding the "Shi" & in that case Killer-Bee was stabbed with many rod like structures. then according to you, the Gen-Justu will be a Tsukuyomi, but don't you worry its not a Tsukuyomi.

Quote:
I am the one, who is disappointed in you dude, but do you know that LENGHT CAN BE USE IN THE SAME PROSPECTIVE AS TIME?

what Dazon meant by both sentences is Sasuke's genjutsu could not be compared to Itachi, which control's the Length or Time of the Illusion, Again Length and Time can be use in the same sentence showing that both translation are right.
then "nothing=difference in the distance between sky earth" right.

LENGHT OF TIME cannot be visualized as CONTROLLING THE TIME AT ONE'S WHIM, please mind it. there is much much significant difference between them.

Quote:
And I have all ready explain to you that Itachi was by far stronger than Sasuke in the art of Genjutsu, comparing them is what is confusing you. Sasuke will nerve perform Tsukuyomi the same way Itachi did because they are completely different people with their own Knowledge and abilities.
yes, i agree with the bold part there.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 AM
Banned

Favorite Character: My Boy Itachi & his bro', Kyuubi

Quote:
as time goes on the more sasuke fights he will gain more experience about his MS, to be point that we could either say his on iatchi's level or perhaps surpass him in genjutsu.
]

with Itachi's implanted on Sasuke, its a dominant fact that, Sasuke surpasses Itachi.

Quote:
when was it ever said you need to have absolute knowledge behind the Mangekto Sharingan before it can be use? show a prove of this.
sorry, it is just not only limited to Mangekto Sharingan, same can be acquainted for any normal Jutsu. for an instant if one need to perform the feat of Rock-Lee's gate opening combat technique, then one need to have KNOWLEDGE behind it. not only that technique, a simple Kage-Bunshin one need to have the KNOWLEDGE how to do it. remember Naruto succeeded in performing the feat after he gained the KNOWLEDGE which was in the scroll.

Quote:
agree the powers Itachi transferred are temporarily to awoken Sasuke own MS powers and now he does.
you can't it put it as temporarily, it is the base or foundation to activate Sasuke's powers. Sasuke Amaterasu fired against Madara was the Itachi's Amaterasu, later on Sasuke developed his own Amaterasu & Susano.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Quote:

OMG you are pointing my posts as assumption, when i fetched the data which was existing in the manga unlike you that is. if you are that much confident then, prove yourself that, Sasuke performed Tsukuyomi on Killer-Bee.

like I said you did not prove why you believed Sasuke could not performed Tsukuyomi.

Here manga prove from the houses mouth himself Sasuke,

"Only those who control the double Mangekyo can use this power... the third power Susanoo"

This prove that Sasuke does possess Tsukuyomi and his in control of it, now the only different is Sasuke lack experience in his Mangekyo jutsus, with time he could be better than Itachi and Nagato just like Madara said.

This prove that Sasuke has use Tsukuyomi against Killer Bee,

one of the characteristic of Tsukuyomi is the Dark world.

The second trait Tsukuyomi got is that is the only Genjutsu that stop the victim from move while in the genjutsu.

----------
Quote:

Lol, its not any kind of game, so that one can manipulate the things around even if they don't have any knowledge. its a battle environment, where in which if one is manipulating his attack he should possess a minimum knowledge behind the screen. Sasuke has definite knowledge behind "Tsukuyomi" that, it is one of the "Mangekyo Sharingan technique".

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/401/001.jpg

haha you are very funny mate In your last post did you not said "Sasuke doesn't have any Knowledge behind the mangekyo Sharingan", or are you contradicting yourself now?
----------
Quote:

once again its very funny & makes absolutely zero sense for you to say that, Sasuke doesn't possess any knowledge behind Amaterasu & Susano. i agree with the factor of experience but not with the aspect of "KNOWLEDGE".

it's funny that you agree Sasuke has some Knowledge behind Amaterasu and Susanoo but not Tsukuyomi when Itachi use it on him more than three time in the manga already, I mean Sasuke is the only person that ever broke out of Itachi's Tsukuyomo.
----------
Quote:

yes, to perform any Jutsu whether it is a normal Justu or Keke-Gankai Jutsu one need to have KNOWLEDGE behind any Jutsu & how to implement. KNOWLEDGE here covers each & every aspect like manipulation, practice, factors, aspects, the environment which it works on.

See this is where you are wrong again Keke Gankai are unique because one does not have to practice to have any Knowledge of their powers or use them, just why do you think most Naruto fans are piss off with Kishimoto every time Sasuke got a NEW Mangekyo jutsu or Sharingan related jutsu? is because Sasuke never have to learn any of his Sharingan jutsus he just obtain them in battle, and start spamming them like his been use them for years.

when have to ever See Sasuke practicing any of his Sharingan Jutsu?
----------
Quote:

the Gen-Jutsu performed on Shi(one of the Raikage's underling was also manipulated in the dark world, only the difference is that, there was a beast holding the "Shi" & in that case Killer-Bee was stabbed with many rod like structures. then according to you, the Gen-Justu will be a Tsukuyomi, but don't you worry its not a Tsukuyomi.

you sure do like to complicate thing, the genjutsu use on Shi was Sasuke Dark Chakra manifesting Susanoo nothing else, even Shi commented that the genjutsu was Susanoo related after Sasuke fully obtain Susanoo, and the genjutsu was only use for distraction nothing else.
----------
Quote:

LENGHT OF TIME cannot be visualized as CONTROLLING THE TIME AT ONE'S WHIM, please mind it. there is much much significant difference between them.

Like I sad both translation are correct different words same meaning.
----------
Quote:

yes, i agree with the bold part there.

So you agree both Sasuke and Itachi are two different people with their own Knowledge and abilities but yet you want Sasuke Tsukuyomi to act the same way Itachi't did against Kakashi before you can acknowledged that Sasuke has use Tsukuyomi on Killer Bee.
----------
Quote:
]

with Itachi's implanted on Sasuke, its a dominant fact that, Sasuke surpasses Itachi.

Ha ha ahah and yet you believe Sasuke could not perform Tsukuyomi, you make laugh.
----------
Quote:
]

sorry, it is just not only limited to Mangekto Sharingan, same can be acquainted for any normal Jutsu. for an instant if one need to perform the feat of Rock-Lee's gate opening combat technique, then one need to have KNOWLEDGE behind it. not only that technique, a simple Kage-Bunshin one need to have the KNOWLEDGE how to do it. remember Naruto succeeded in performing the feat after he gained the KNOWLEDGE which was in the scroll.

Agree Lee need to learn and practices any jutsu of his to have the basic knowledge needed to perform them in battle, same can be said for Naruto Sage mood and Rasengan, but not Sasuke Sharingan jutsus, every time he gain a power from the Sharingan, they come to him naturally, do you know why? it's because they are rightful his.

why do you think people say both Naruto and Lee are workaholic? is because unlike Sasuke they have to leant and practise everyone of their jutsu.
----------
Quote:
]
[color="Blue"][b][font="Century Gothic"]

you can't it put it as temporarily, it is the base or foundation to activate Sasuke's powers. Sasuke Amaterasu fired against Madara was the Itachi's Amaterasu, later on Sasuke developed his own Amaterasu & Susano.
That's why I said temporarily because later Sasuke developed his own Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo, although we could see Itachi's Amaterasu if Madara happen to reveal himself to Sasuke again.

Last edited by HOME-BOY; 03-22-2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:53 AM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Kakashi, Itachi, Neji

[quote=Kicked n Banned;166240 [COLOR="Blue"]at that given point of time, Jiraiya was not that stronger when he fought Pein. to be more precise Jiraiya didn't possess any sort of Sennin modes, he became stronger after that moment of time.
do you think the same Hanzo would've defeated Jiraiya in the senin mode? my answer is no. Jiraiya would beat the hell out of Hanzou.

furthermore Itachi wiped out his entire clan, the entire clan's contribution is definitely far far far stronger than those three Shinobhi's.
[/color]

Jaraiya did have senin mode as it was prophesied that he would meet Nagato and train him by the frogs.

Code:
[color="Blue"] once again its very funny & makes absolutely zero sense for you to say that, Sasuke doesn't possess any knowledge behind Amaterasu & Susano. i agree with the factor of experience but not with the aspect of "KNOWLEDGE".[/COLOR
]

If you say that he has knoledge of the ameterasu and sasuno, why then would not he have that of the tsukiyaomi.

Code:
Perfoming keke-gankai jutsus does not need any prior knowledge. Nagato used them without being trained by anyone as there was no one who had the same power. He dint even know that he had or would have the rinnengan.

Code:
Dont compare Itachi and Sasuke. It was never said the power of the keke-gankai are of the same magnitude regaedless of the person using it. Itachi was far better at using the sharingan than any other with the same eyes. Pein could use chibuka tensei but not to the same magnitude as the sage ot the six paths= same jutsu, different magnitude in power.

Quote:

Controlling the lenghth and controling the time is the same thing. Nothing poses a bigger differnce as the distance between sky and earth can be measured, but at the end of the day two sentence say the same thing. " Sasukes is infirior to Itachis"

I PLAN ON LIVING FOREVER SO FAR SO GOOD.
Koushaku of the Namikaze Clan
Old 03-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrarkCray View Post
Yeah but this is Naruto we're talking about. He wouldnt just use the jutsu right away because that would be smart.
what are yuo on about we are talking about naguato here who is a genus he had masteredall 5 elements by the time he was 13 lol. and imo naruto isnt that dumb, he is in character but in battles he is quite intelligent
Old 03-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Chuunin (Rank B)

[quote=tizzo;166455]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicked n Banned;166240 [COLOR="Blue"
at that given point of time, Jiraiya was not that stronger when he fought Pein. to be more precise Jiraiya didn't possess any sort of Sennin modes, he became stronger after that moment of time.

[/color]

Jaraiya did have senin mode as it was prophesied that he would meet Nagato and train him by the frogs.

Code:
[color="Blue"] once again its very funny & makes absolutely zero sense for you to say that, Sasuke doesn't possess any knowledge behind Amaterasu & Susano. i agree with the factor of experience but not with the aspect of "KNOWLEDGE".[/COLOR
]

If you say that he has knoledge of the ameterasu and sasuno, why then would not he have that of the tsukiyaomi.

Code:
Perfoming keke-gankai jutsus does not need any prior knowledge. Nagato used them without being trained by anyone as there was no one who had the same power. He dint even know that he had or would have the rinnengan.

Code:
Dont compare Itachi and Sasuke. It was never said the power of the keke-gankai are of the same magnitude regaedless of the person using it. Itachi was far better at using the sharingan than any other with the same eyes. Pein could use chibuka tensei but not to the same magnitude as the sage ot the six paths= same jutsu, different magnitude in power.

Controlling the lenghth and controling the time is the same thing. Nothing poses a bigger differnce as the distance between sky and earth can be measured, but at the end of the day two sentence say the same thing. " Sasukes is infirior to Itachis"

Agree with your post 100% dude you hit the Nail on this one. everyone of your post make perfect sense and is the same thing I have been trying to tell this guy, that Itachi and Sasuke might have the same Mangekyo Saringan powers but Sasuke is still inferior to Itachi, at list in the act of Genjutsu.

I am not sure Sasuke can surpass Itachi in Genjutsu, since Sasuke was never a Genjutsu type any way so yeah I will not be surprise if Sasuke never perfect Tsukiyomi like Itachi was.

In your post the bold part are the ones that hit Nail and make perfect sense.