Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Kakashi VS Sasuke

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Kakashi,Itachi,Garra
Send a message via MSN to smartsyco Send a message via Yahoo to smartsyco
Default Kakashi VS Sasuke

Guyz
Since sasuke left there isnt a single incident where kakashi met sasuke or faced him ...... so do you guyz think kakashi will meet sasuke this time ... and what do you persume if this happens will it be fight .... or chit chat ..... what will be the result if meeting happens
Old 02-10-2010, 09:01 PM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard
Default Re: Kakashi VS Sasuke

Well if they meet it isn't going to be to talk. As the acting Hokage Kakashi is now the person in charge of protecting the village and that means protecting the elders from getting there butt killed by Sasuke.

In Terms of power I have to say that it looks like Sasuke is far more powerful then Kakashi. I mean he beat Danzo when he was using Inzagri.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Academy Ninja

I am curious how kakashi meeting his father will impact him. I think kakashi is a different person after their reunion. Look how much naruto meeting his father affected him.
I also think kakashi will be pulling out some new jutsu. I think he was fighting to discover pains abilities instead of surviving, which is why his life ended without a grand display of ability. But now that he has the entire village on his shoulders he has to pull out all the stops.
However I dont know what he could do against susano. Then again sasuke is very weak right now. Sukuar and kakashi vs sasuke weakened looks like it actually might be even. But theres no way sasuke will fall.
But also Naruto is on the heels of kakashi in sage mode so this is about to become very interesting.

I just hope kishi slows down a bit. Its become a series of battles with some plot woven in. I miss the old days where the story built and built and battles jumped out of nowhere and you were like OMG this is crazy, I didnt see this coming. Its all fights now without the depth of storytelling now.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:49 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Kakashi,Itachi,Garra
Send a message via MSN to smartsyco Send a message via Yahoo to smartsyco

but i think kakashi do posses ameratasu ....... bcuz if you guyz noticed when fight of itachi against stupid sasuke came to end .... kakashi was there and he just used there mangekyoun and mangekyou he posses in his right eye .... and i think he might have copies ameratus there ... and later somehow kakashi will show it to us ...... i cannt say about susano .... bcuz he didnt see it ........ and i believe he is the most incredible ninja i hve seen .....intelligent hardworking,smart........he got the every ability .... which a sharingan user do hve ... he only lacks the stamina.....
Old 02-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Hurr Durr

Favorite Character: Poohbear <3

Kakashi is better than Sasuke in every way possible. Kakashi would win rather easily.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: stupid Hokage and messed up Mizukage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth_23 View Post
Kakashi is better than Sasuke in every way possible. Kakashi would win rather easily.
I am not a fan of both.. but above is a super understatement for Sasuke. No offense to all Kakashi fans but it would take a miracle for Kakashi to win against Sasuke in a one on one match.

But still, all is in the hands of the almighty KISHIMOTO...
Old 02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
The Destroyer of Worlds.

Favorite Character: Jiraiya/Kisame/Konan/Obito/Rock Lee/Gai/Kakashi/Nagato
Send a message via MSN to Kagetobi Send a message via Skype™ to Kagetobi

Quote:
No offense to all Kakashi fans but it would take a miracle for Kakashi to win against Sasuke in a one on one match.
Very true, Sasuke's ridiculous amount of hax (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and possibly one Izanagi rez) is too much for Kakashi to handle at the moment,
the only people able to stand up to Sasuke right now are Madara and probably Naruto, too bad Kakashi got left behind

Last edited by Kagetobi; 02-11-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Tsunade, Yondaime, Naruto, Kakashi
Send a message via Yahoo to yukimura

I think Kakashi would probably win against Sasuke, but maybe through a very closed fight. . .If Kakashi let his guard down, he will automatically lose. . .and that's a big shame if he lose because he's acting as a Hokage. . .
Old 02-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Leaf wandering shinobi

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Itachi, Jiraiya.
Send a message via MSN to Shikamaru1984 Send a message via Skype™ to Shikamaru1984

kakashi is hokage but he is by far weaker than naruto and sasuke in terms of raw power, but maybe he could beat him with is intellect
Old 02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Itachi of course....followed by orochimaru, sasuke, pein

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth_23 View Post
Have you been keeping up with naruto at all.....seriously?
Closed Thread