Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis - Page 3

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-08-2009, 07:21 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun
Default Re: Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRaiden View Post
Another wonderful tactic by Minato by separating the ying and the yang Madara would certainly go crazy looking for the other half But I think getting the Kyuubi will be the most hard one for Tobi/Madara....because Kakashi and Yamato are always in Naruto's side..............so its nearly impossible to form the so called, "10 tailed beast"

I Also doubt the possibility that Sasuke might become a jinchuriki, I think Tobi/Madara meant by synching Sasuke with Gedo Mazo is only to used him as a tool to absorbed the remaining bijuu from their jinchuriki and not to let him have the so called, "10 tailed beast" into his body...................either way its just my guess.........
Well I also have to say that Madara might have to use an incomplete version of the Jyuubi forcing the fight to escalate in the form of Naruto with his Kyuubi vs Madara with his Jyuubi.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 10-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Leaf's Rinnegan Battousai

Favorite Character: Naruto,Sai,Neji,Kakashi,Minato,Tobirama Senju, all Akatsuki members and Nagato!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackRaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by panikoskun View Post
Well I also have to say that Madara might have to use an incomplete version of the Jyuubi forcing the fight to escalate in the form of Naruto with his Kyuubi vs Madara with his Jyuubi.
Yeah you could be right, Tobi/Madara would probably used the incomplete version of Jyuubi.....If he sees that taking the Kyuubi from Naruto is a impossible task..........

Those Who Do Not Understand True Pain Can Never Understand True Peace
Rarufumaru of the Namikaze Clan BIO/OCC Stats
Old 10-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Guardian of Humans and Demons

It sounds illogical as much as that Sora story from the Anime which has nothing to do with the Manga but if you connect the peaces, Madara will find a way to recreate the Jyubi without the Kyubi. Perhaps in the same way but my inclination is that we will see a fully realized Jyubi without the Kyubi
Old 10-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
Yeah you could be right, Tobi/Madara would probably used the incomplete version of Jyuubi.....If he sees that taking the Kyuubi from Naruto is a impossible task..........
Well since the Gedo Mazo is mainly a huge battery that accumulates chakra in order to complete its task Madara might use a portion of his own chakra to awaken a part of it so that he can fight.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Old 10-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by panikoskun View Post
Well since the Gedo Mazo is mainly a huge battery that accumulates chakra in order to complete its task Madara might use a portion of his own chakra to awaken a part of it so that he can fight.
a couple of weeks ago when we found out the sage of six paths past on his power to his sons and every1 was wondering why and who got the better deal. wondering about the sages plans i brought up saying the thing that i wanted to know was why he created the moon, wgat possible reason would he have. nd know i knw

p.s how funny is it that everyone was guesing what the moon eye plan was, as in what the moon eye was a metaphor for .... nd it turned out he actually meant a huge eye on the moon lol
Old 10-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppop View Post
a couple of weeks ago when we found out the sage of six paths past on his power to his sons and every1 was wondering why and who got the better deal. wondering about the sages plans i brought up saying the thing that i wanted to know was why he created the moon, wgat possible reason would he have. nd know i knw

p.s how funny is it that everyone was guesing what the moon eye plan was, as in what the moon eye was a metaphor for .... nd it turned out he actually meant a huge eye on the moon lol
I guess that Rikudou Sennin was in a different level that all of the shinobies currently alive or the ones that followed him at least. His powers and convictions were quite unique and impressive. And by seeing how vastly things have changed i believe that soon Naruto will have to improve his skills dramatically as well.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:51 PM

Favorite Character: Naruto,Sai,Neji,Kakashi,Minato,Tobirama Senju, all Akatsuki members and Nagato!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimod View Post
It sounds illogical as much as that Sora story from the Anime which has nothing to do with the Manga but if you connect the peaces, Madara will find a way to recreate the Jyubi without the Kyubi. Perhaps in the same way but my inclination is that we will see a fully realized Jyubi without the Kyubi
Yeah it might be possible to have a recreation of an incomplete Jyubi.....but we all know that it can't be compared to the full complete Jyubi with the 9Tails and 8Tails on it..........and besides I think that the "Infinite Tsukuyomi" requires all the Tailed Beast not just some of the tailed beast...................

Old 10-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Naruto and the Raikage

Quote:
Yeah it might be possible to have a recreation of an incomplete Jyubi.....but we all know that it can't be compared to the full complete Jyubi with the 9Tails and 8Tails on it..........and besides I think that the "Infinite Tsukuyomi" requires all the Tailed Beast not just some of the tailed beast...................
I don't think that jyuubi will actually become if you know waht i mean,... IT will never exist. i just don't think the kyuubi will be extracted...
Old 10-11-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSagi View Post
I don't think that jyuubi will actually become if you know waht i mean,... IT will never exist. i just don't think the kyuubi will be extracted...
Well actually I already said it once that its impossible to create the Jyubi, since the Kyuubi's charkra are divided in two and Minato already had planned it out how to use the Kyuubi in Naruto's arsenal..............I'm just stating the "What IF" scenario

Old 10-12-2009, 05:49 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Quote:
Well actually I already said it once that its impossible to create the Jyubi, since the Kyuubi's charkra are divided in two and Minato already had planned it out how to use the Kyuubi in Naruto's arsenal..............I'm just stating the "What IF" scenario
Yes I agree to that but I got to say that there might be a loophole on this one which would mean that Madara has already created a plan B for this occasion.