Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis - Page 2

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Guardian of Humans and Demons

Default Re: Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey King Enma View Post
Well besides the fact that you would need the nine tail to make the ten tail....This fight will never happen. The whole story about the Rinnigan sage and fighting a ten tail beast is a Story the MK most likly want to keep as a folklord.

Madara plans of coruse will be stop before he gets both 8 tail and 9 tail. Sasgay will nevr be a jinnchurikis....he is a foolish boy being used by Madara.
Well, everything indicates that Gedo Mazo is the Jinchuriki that Sasuke will become, even without the 8 and 9 tail beast.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Naruto and the Raikage

I thought the ten tails will only be coming if all the tailed beasts where combined??
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: The Kunoichi. All the females

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimod View Post
Well, everything indicates that Gedo Mazo is the Jinchuriki that Sasuke will become, even without the 8 and 9 tail beast.
Sasuke won't become that....I don't know what it is but Sasuke won't combind into that thing. I think it would be lame if Sasuke fought naruto with a tail beast.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Naruto and the Raikage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamNchess View Post
Sasuke won't become that....I don't know what it is but Sasuke won't combind into that thing. I think it would be lame if Sasuke fought naruto with a tail beast.
Sasgay, would just go and embarass himself i don't think even with the chakra a tailed beast adds he can match up to naruto.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:14 PM

Well, lets see what happens in the following Chapter then. Lets see what happens when Madara synchs Sasuke to Gedo Mazo and how he plans to unleash the 4th Ninja War.

Doesn't this whole situation in Naruto resemble the reality of the human condition: WWI, WWII, WWIII, strength vs morality, confidence in the self, faith and hope.

I feel like any writer such as plator and Karl Marx, Kishi is socializing us through Narutonism philosophy.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Haha

Favorite Character: Deidara, Orochimaru, Neji, Kisame, Kabuto, Darui, C, Suigetsu & Chojuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey King Enma View Post
Well besides the fact that you would need the nine tail to make the ten tail....This fight will never happen. The whole story about the Rinnigan sage and fighting a ten tail beast is a Story the MK most likly want to keep as a folklord.

Madara plans of coruse will be stop before he gets both 8 tail and 9 tail. Sasgay will nevr be a jinnchurikis....he is a foolish boy being used by Madara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSagi View Post
Sasgay, would just go and embarass himself i don't think even with the chakra a tailed beast adds he can match up to naruto.
Please refrain from using the words "gay" on this forum as it may be offending to other members that are a part of this community.

His name is Sasuke.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto

Quote:
Well, lets see what happens in the following Chapter then. Lets see what happens when Madara synchs Sasuke to Gedo Mazo and how he plans to unleash the 4th Ninja War.

Doesn't this whole situation in Naruto resemble the reality of the human condition: WWI, WWII, WWIII, strength vs morality, confidence in the self, faith and hope.
I agree, its one reason I enjoy this story, its very relevant to today.

Oh and I suppose it is a possability for madara/sasuke to have to 10 tails. Madara said that the body of the 10 tails was in the moon. So all they have to do is retrieve it. But obviously it wouldnt have the power it did before since the other bijus were taken from it. Then again we have no clue what is possible.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshu View Post
I agree, its one reason I enjoy this story, its very relevant to today.

Oh and I suppose it is a possability for madara/sasuke to have to 10 tails. Madara said that the body of the 10 tails was in the moon. So all they have to do is retrieve it. But obviously it wouldnt have the power it did before since the other bijus were taken from it. Then again we have no clue what is possible.
Yes, almost everything is possible in Naruto world. Certainly you want the Jyubi to have all the power back, but it might be possible to bring it back without the Kyubi. Remember also that Naruto has only half of the Kyubi inside, where is Madara going to find the other half. This throws a spin on everything doesn't it.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Leaf's Rinnegan Battousai

Favorite Character: Naruto,Sai,Neji,Kakashi,Minato,Tobirama Senju, all Akatsuki members and Nagato!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackRaiden

Quote:
Yes, almost everything is possible in Naruto world. Certainly you want the Jyubi to have all the power back, but it might be possible to bring it back without the Kyubi. Remember also that Naruto has only half of the Kyubi inside, where is Madara going to find the other half. This throws a spin on everything doesn't it.
Another wonderful tactic by Minato by separating the ying and the yang Madara would certainly go crazy looking for the other half But I think getting the Kyuubi will be the most hard one for Tobi/Madara....because Kakashi and Yamato are always in Naruto's side..............so its nearly impossible to form the so called, "10 tailed beast"

I Also doubt the possibility that Sasuke might become a jinchuriki, I think Tobi/Madara meant by synching Sasuke with Gedo Mazo is only to used him as a tool to absorbed the remaining bijuu from their jinchuriki and not to let him have the so called, "10 tailed beast" into his body...................either way its just my guess.........

Those Who Do Not Understand True Pain Can Never Understand True Peace
Rarufumaru of the Namikaze Clan BIO/OCC Stats
Old 10-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Elite ANBU Covert Ops

Favorite Character: Naruto / Neji / Sasuke

The thread title has its own conflict, you cannnot have this battle of the 9 tail Naruto and 10 tail Sasuke, unless:

1. The 8 tail is extracted from Killerbee, and Killerbee dies in the process.
2. The Kyubi is extracted from Naruto and Naruto dies for a while.
3. All the bijuus are collected and the 10 tail is revived.
4. Naruto is revived (just like what Chiyo did to Gaara).
5. Now Naruto has full access to his own power, his complete Sage Mode.
6. Sasuke is then synced with the 10 tails.
7. Final batte: NARUTO FULL SAGE MODE VS. SASUKE 10 TAILS