Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Guardian of Humans and Demons

Default Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis

Who will win? Lets discuss the weapon arsenal that each must bring to the fight in order to win
Old 10-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Young Thunder Disciple

Favorite Character: Jiraiya
Default Re: Naruto(9 tail) vs. Sasuke(10 tail) Jinchurikis

If Naruto can absorb the Kyubi's power or coalesce with the Kyubi like Killer Bee does with the Hachibi, I'm going to say Naruto.

I say that because I believe once Naruto has access to all that the Kyubi has to offer, Naruto will then have chakra and jutsu that will make him the superior shinobi.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Makavelli the Don

Favorite Character: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Sasuke and Yondaime

Well I thought there is no 10 tail without Hachibi and Kyuubi getting extracted?
Anyways does it mean that Naruto will lose a battle in the near future??
Old 10-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Young Thunder Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemup2009 View Post
Well I thought there is no 10 tail without Hachibi and Kyuubi getting extracted?
Anyways does it mean that Naruto will lose a battle in the near future??
Yeah, trimod jumped the gun a bit with the thread title.

The Hachibi will probably be extracted from Killer Bee, but if the Kyubi were extracted from Naruto the series would be over (because Naruto would be dead). And Chiyo and Nagato are no longer around to bring people back from the dead so...
Old 10-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Leaf's Rinnegan Battousai

Favorite Character: Naruto,Sai,Neji,Kakashi,Minato,Tobirama Senju, all Akatsuki members and Nagato!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackRaiden

First of, (MY GUESS) It don't think it will happen, why.....because as far as I know from reading the spoiler to have a 10 tailed, you must combine all the bijuu so that means one will have a bijuu.....so these battle between the 9 and 10 tailed is not possible............

Anyway If I have to choose, I'll go with Naruto just because Naruto is already used to and aware of his bijuu since he was a child..........And luckily for him Minato already has a counter plan to bring down Tobi/Madara............

Those Who Do Not Understand True Pain Can Never Understand True Peace
Rarufumaru of the Namikaze Clan BIO/OCC Stats
Old 10-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Makavelli the Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post

The Hachibi will probably be extracted from Killer Bee, but if the Kyubi were extracted from Naruto the series would be over (because Naruto would be dead). And Chiyo and Nagato are no longer around to bring people back from the dead so...

I hope so, because now there is a possibility where Naruto might die, and Sasuke turning into the light to fight in Naruto's name...
Kind of like realising that he was wrong and Naruto showed him, that he was wrong...

Someone in the Manga asked the question, when does a man die? And his answer was when he is forgotten by his people.... Thus making the name Naruto a nindo....
I hope that im very off with this theory...
Old 10-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Guardian of Humans and Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post

Yes, I misunderstood the spoiler a little. What I meant was Naruto vs. Sasuke Jinchuriki (Gedo Mazo) the combined tailed beast. But I also, think that Kishi might surprise us. By almost completing the 10 tailed with the other half of the kyubi chakra or by extracting it from Naruto. Naruto would not die and he would beat the 10 tail Jinchuriki like Sage of the Six Path did.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Young Thunder Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemup2009 View Post

I hope so, because now there is a possibility where Naruto might die, and Sasuke turning into the light to fight in Naruto's name...
Kind of like realising that he was wrong and Naruto showed him, that he was wrong...

Someone in the Manga asked the question, when does a man die? And his answer was when he is forgotten by his people.... Thus making the name Naruto a nindo....
I hope that im very off with this theory...
I hope you're a bit off with this theory as well.

Back in part one, as Naruto protected Tsunade from Kabuto's attack, Naruto said that wouldn't die...until he became Hokage.

I would be deeply saddened if Naruto became Hokage only to die shortly thereafter.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Makavelli the Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimod View Post
Yes, I misunderstood the spoiler a little. What I meant was Naruto vs. Sasuke Jinchuriki (Gedo Mazo) the combined tailed beast. But I also, think that Kishi might surprise us. By almost completing the 10 tailed with the other half of the kyubi chakra or by extracting it from Naruto. Naruto would not die and he would beat the 10 tail Jinchuriki like Sage of the Six Path did.
Well I think if there was someone using the juby (thats the name of the 10 tailed) it would most likely be Madara..
I don't think Madara could use the part of the Kyuubi that has been sealed away by Minato. Now this chapter makes me even more anxious to find out Itachis powers...
Naruto still has some Jutsus unknown, which could be related to what is happening right now.. Maybe Madara was cocky enough to tell Minato his plan back then?? (But I guess Minato could have told Naruto about that right?)
Old 10-06-2009, 06:16 PM
The Head of all monkeys

Favorite Character: TenTen, Rocklee, Neji, Team Guy

Well besides the fact that you would need the nine tail to make the ten tail....This fight will never happen. The whole story about the Rinnigan sage and fighting a ten tail beast is a Story the MK most likly want to keep as a folklord.

Madara plans of coruse will be stop before he gets both 8 tail and 9 tail. Sasgay will nevr be a jinnchurikis....he is a foolish boy being used by Madara.