Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Naruto/ Kyuubi vs. Tobi(Madara Uchiha) ?

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 03-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: naruto,kakashi, Itachi, and yondaime
Default Naruto/ Kyuubi vs. Tobi(Madara Uchiha) ?

what im asking here is who would win in a fight Naruto in kyuubi form (plus sage mode maybe) vs. Tobi(madara uchiha)
Old 03-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Genin (Rank B) of Sunagakure

Favorite Character: Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Naruto, Orochimaru, Kisame, Sakura
Send a message via AIM to RuroBM Send a message via MSN to RuroBM
Default Re: Naruto/ Kyuubi vs. Tobi(Madara Uchiha) ?

I'm guessing we will find out soon... But considering he is fighting Pein at the moment, and he seems to be barely winning...... Madara will be more of a change....

I think Itachi's gift is what will make the difference in the Madara fight.

Gentatsu <3 Raven
Old 03-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Genin (Rank A)

It wouldn't be a fight, Madara would obliterate him...
He can control the Kyuubi for one.
And Shino, Kakashi, Naruto, etc... all of them couldn't even touch Madara that time, I know you all remember.
So Tobi would destroy Naruto at any given time, he basicly controls him if he controls the Kyuubi.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Leaf Jinchuuriki Sannin

Favorite Character: Naruto Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techi View Post
It wouldn't be a fight, Madara would obliterate him...
He can control the Kyuubi for one.
And Shino, Kakashi, Naruto, etc... all of them couldn't even touch Madara that time, I know you all remember.
So Tobi would destroy Naruto at any given time, he basicly controls him if he controls the Kyuubi.
Not exactly. He controls the Kyuubi alone and not sealed within the entity (Naruto). Then the power of the Bijuu is for the Jinchuuriki to control (otherwise whats the point? And remember this was explained by Chiyo Basama)

So, he may suppress the Kyuubi but not control either Naruto or the Kyuubi.

And I think it is Sasuke who would help Naruto fight Madara.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki

Favorite Character: Yondaime Hokage, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Naruto

I think Madara is a BEAST of an opponent. Naruto is not currently ready to take on someone with EMS, space/time manipulation jutsu, and over 100 years of experience in the battlefield.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutokage View Post
Not exactly. He controls the Kyuubi alone and not sealed within the entity (Naruto). Then the power of the Bijuu is for the Jinchuuriki to control (otherwise whats the point? And remember this was explained by Chiyo Basama)

So, he may suppress the Kyuubi but not control either Naruto or the Kyuubi.

And I think it is Sasuke who would help Naruto fight Madara.
But remember Madara did control the yagura the three tails jinchuriki.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

If it was a matter of right now, almost have to go with Madara. But Naruto keeps getting stronger. So down the road Naruto will win.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Academy Ninja

Lightbulb Re: Naruto/ Kyuubi vs. Tobi(Madara Uchiha) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjedi View Post
But remember Madara did control the yagura the three tails jinchuriki.
Thats true but there was really no backround on what was up with that kid. He may have never had control over the bijuu like the eight tails does. Any mind can be controlled with the sharingan through gengutsu or mind control techniques. But the eight tails said during battle after smashing sasukes chest in that even though his mind may be trapped the bijuu can snap him out of the genjutsu. In saying that I think Naruto has a fighting chance with Madara cause he innately used a sealing technique to seal the 9 tails inside himself that only the Sage of the Six paths could use. Im not making it up, the kyuubi was the one that said it. I also believe he inherrited his fathers and mothers techniques as well just as long as he's in the yin (or yang i forget) kyuubi power mode. Remeber he has more power and new abilities he's not even aware of when in that form thats why he was able to sense that shark guy.
----------
All that is to say he has a lot of power plus hidden techniques that are yet to be revealed:
1. His shadow clone jutsu
2. His dad's space time jutsu
3. His mom and minoto's sealing techniques.
4. The unknown amount of hidden abilities and techniques to be found when in the yin/yang kyuubi power mode.
5. And last but not least the hidden power Itachi gave him.

All in all Naruto is just as mysterious as Madara is and he dont know it yet. Plus if naruto can master the other half of the kyuubi and gain control of its body he'll have even more power like how the eight tails does.

Last edited by jonrivera23; 10-21-2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivera23 View Post
Thats true but there was really no backround on what was up with that kid. He may have never had control over the bijuu like the eight tails does. Any mind can be controlled with the sharingan through gengutsu or mind control techniques. But the eight tails said during battle after smashing sasukes chest in that even though his mind may be trapped the bijuu can snap him out of the genjutsu. In saying that I think Naruto has a fighting chance with Madara cause he innately used a sealing technique to seal the 9 tails inside himself that only the Sage of the Six paths could use. Im not making it up, the kyuubi was the one that said it. I also believe he inherrited his fathers and mothers techniques as well just as long as he's in the yin (or yang i forget) kyuubi power mode. Remeber he has more power and new abilities he's not even aware of when in that form thats why he was able to sense that shark guy.
----------
All that is to say he has a lot of power plus hidden techniques that are yet to be revealed:
1. His shadow clone jutsu
2. His dad's space time jutsu
3. His mom and minoto's sealing techniques.
4. The unknown amount of hidden abilities and techniques to be found when in the yin/yang kyuubi power mode.
5. And last but not least the hidden power Itachi gave him.

All in all Naruto is just as mysterious as Madara is and he dont know it yet. Plus if naruto can master the other half of the kyuubi and gain control of its body he'll have even more power like how the eight tails does.
I love absolutely every word you said very precise... Although I think that Naruto can already turn into the Kyubi if he wants. Just picture this, if he turned he would be fast but bigger and maybe a lil slower THAN if he would stay the way he is with the cloak surrounding him without having to crouch, have his skin peel away, or shorten his life span. So in my opinion I kinda like how he is able to stay in his normal for and only have a cloak surrounding him so that he could use the Kyubi's power to the fullest without all those other distractions and consequences..

I just cant wait to see how it would look or what would change for him when he gets the other half of the Kyubi's power... ooooh sooo excited...