Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Time & Space Jutsu..Narutos Ultimate Jutsu?

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-22-2008, 06:40 AM
Banned

Red face Time & Space Jutsu..Narutos Ultimate Jutsu?

Hello guys we know that the 4th has a jutsu called the Flying God thunder..
I believe that Naruto can Master this techniques,because He is the 4th son. I think this jutsu Is incomplete,same as the the Rasengan,
If naruto can master it, he can create a variation of this jutsu which is called the
Time & Space Jutsu.
I think he can fully mastered this jutsu before he fight Madara..& If this will happen,it will be a very nice fight same like Dragon ball Z hehe

So what do Think guys?
Old 12-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Honorary Mist Shinobi

Favorite Character: Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi
Send a message via AIM to gobbes Send a message via MSN to gobbes
Default Re: Time & Space Jutsu..Narutos Ultimate Jutsu?

I could see this happening in a way where Naruto learns some type of space/time jutsu(but probably not), but I find it very unlikely Yondaime's technique is incomplete and Naruto will make a technique just like Madara's.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvell0072006 View Post
I believe that Naruto can Master this techniques,because He is the 4th son. I think this jutsu Is incomplete,same as the the Rasengan,
If naruto can master it, he can create a variation of this jutsu which is called the
Time & Space Jutsu.
I think he can fully mastered this jutsu before he fight Madara..& If this will happen,it will be a very nice fight same like Dragon ball Z hehe

So what do Think guys?
You have a pretty good point. In naruto we know that raw power does not give you a guaranteed victory. If naruto is destinied to fight Madara then he will probably need a counter to his space/time ninjutsu. We have to face the fact that if he does not develop a space/time ninjutsu then he will not be able to keep track of him.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Banned

It could be..like father like son, i presume..

My theory:

Naruto's Time & Space Jutsu is so advance he can even travel the past and future.

Naruto can now protect anyone at any given time and can stop any conflict before it happens. He'll eventually fulfill Jiraiya's prophecy.. THE DESTINED CHILD THAT WILL BRING EVER LASTING PEACE.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansta_Ninja View Post

My theory:

Naruto's Time & Space Jutsu is so advance he can even travel the past and future.

Naruto can now protect anyone at any given time and can stop any conflict before it happens. He'll eventually fulfill Jiraiya's prophecy.. THE DESTINED CHILD THAT WILL BRING EVER LASTING PEACE.
That would be awesome and also very interesting. It makes me wonder if this become true how naruto will learn it. You know now the whole process of training and effort. I really like those times. Hope to see such a development
Old 12-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Young Thunder Disciple

Favorite Character: Jiraiya

There's already a heated discussion about FGT right here. The flying god technique is a combination of a time-space jutsu called body flicker and sealing jutsu. Naruto is not very knowledgable in either time-space or sealing jutsu, so the chances of him learning FGT are slim to none. An immense improbability.

Quote:

My theory:

The grandfather paradox prevents this, but it's nice to dream that it could happen.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

Cool Re: Time & Space Jutsu..Narutos Ultimate Jutsu?

Quote:

My theory:

so you mean..he'll go back to past & prevent the conflict before it happens?wow! anyway prevention is better than cure
Old 10-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvell0072006 View Post
Time & Space Jutsu.

So what do Think guys?
first of all..... Yondaimes jutsu is called shunshin no jutsu or body flicker jutsu
second: its not incomplete....yondaime was known as the fastet being alive!
and finally: naruto may be strong, but even so hes yondaime son i dont think he will ever be as fast as his father was
Old 10-10-2009, 02:50 PM
GN's Protégé

Favorite Character: Naruto's Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorblick View Post
first of all..... Yondaimes jutsu is called shunshin no jutsu or body flicker jutsu
and finally: naruto may be strong, but even so hes yondaime son i dont think he will ever be as fast as his father was
i like to see naruto become as fast as minato. but this technique is useless against madara. but having his bunshin do the Time & Space Jutsu would be exceptional.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Naruto and the Raikage

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorblick View Post
Its a jutsu man, not overall speed, i mean he can't travel that fast anyway and i know naruto will commplete any jutsu