Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Kyuubi eyes vs. Sharingan eyes

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Itachi, Kakashi, Killer Bee
Default Kyuubi eyes vs. Sharingan eyes

Has anyone ever payed attention to the similarities of the Kyuubi eyes and the Sharingan eyes?

I am using pics of contact lenses here because they are nicely detailed.

I'd like to know if the Kyuubi eyes can contain any sort of doujutsu. If so that would be bad ass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kyuubi.jpg (44.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Sharingan.jpg (35.6 KB, 24 views)
Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Default Re: Kyuubi eyes vs. Sharingan eyes

It makes me think... Where did the Uchiha clan really come from? Its said that the Sharingan is evolved from the Byakugan but I wonder how... I wonder if there was some sort of interaction between a Hyuuga and the Kyuubi that gave rise to the Uchiha.

In the legend regarding the Kitsune No Yoko goes:

A kitsune may take on human form, an ability learned when it reaches a certain age — usually 100 years, although some tales say 50. As a common prerequisite for the transformation, the fox must place reeds, a broad leaf, or a skull over its head. Common forms assumed by kitsune include beautiful women, young girls, or elderly men. These shapes are not limited by the fox's age or gender, and a kitsune can duplicate the appearance of a specific person. Foxes are particularly renowned for impersonating beautiful women. Common belief in medieval Japan was that any woman encountered alone, especially at dusk or night, could be a fox.

We all know about Naruto's sexy jutsu... I would have to say that its an ability characteristic of the kitsune of legend. What if the Kyuubi took the form of a man or a woman at some point and produced offspring? This offspring later becoming known as the Uchiha. There more to my theory but this is a brief summary.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 PM
WITHOUT

Favorite Character: itachi the hero

hmm i don't think there contencted though they just look cool
Old 10-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Honorary Leaf Shinobi

Favorite Character: Uchiha Sasuke, Gaara

I don't think so. I think that Kishi made the Kyubi eyes for the purpose of being able to show his readers when Naruto was unleashing the fox power from his humane and troubled emotions. I think that's it. BTW please watch your language as there are younger kids viewing the site.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Kiba, Kakashi, and Neji

Well its said that the sharingan eyes are the only thing that are able to control the Kyuubi so that can be why they're soo similar.

But thats just all to me. I really dont see any other connection than that.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Former Leaf S-Rank

Favorite Character: Shikamaru
Send a message via MSN to Dubtiger

Like the others, I don't really see a connection between the two. Sure, they look similar, but it could be easily attributed to the style in which Kishimoto draws them in detail, since the Byakugan would be similar to both if it was red instead of white.

Shikaki of Clan Nara // First S-Rank of Konohagakure // Me on Naruto Arena
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Banned

Favorite Character: Naruto and Shino

I don't want to be mean, but your second post don't make sense. What do Naruto sexy no jutsu has to do with your Sharingan Theory. The Sharingan came from the Bykuragan,,,not some weird myth about a crow taking human from and birthing a clan.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHulk View Post
I don't want to be mean, but your second post don't make sense. What do Naruto sexy no jutsu has to do with your Sharingan Theory. The Sharingan came from the Bykuragan,,,not some weird myth about a crow taking human from and birthing a clan.
Didnt make sense???

WTF are you talking about in your post? A crow taking human form and birthing a clan? I am starting to think you didnt read that post at all... But I will make it simple for you.

List of points derived from Naruto and Kitsune No Yoko myths:

1. The Kitsune No Yoko (Nine tailed fox) of legend was able to transform into human forms.

2. Common forms assumed by kitsune include beautiful women, young girls, or elderly men.

3. Foxes are particularly renowned for impersonating beautiful women.

4. Naruto's sexy jutsu is for the purpose transforming himself into a beautiful women.

5. The foxes ability to transform into a female or male human is not hindered by the foxes gender.

6. From what I have read the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan.

7. There are similarities between the Kyuubi's eyes & the Sharingan.

8. My suggestion was the possibilty of the Kyuubi transforming into a human form and mating Hyuuga clan members.

9. The resulting offspring were born with black eyes and the Sharingan.

That is a possible theory of mine but its only a theory. There may have been something else going on but who knows. No one knows how the Uchiha came into being and Madara was not the first Uchiha unless he and his brother just sprang out of the ground and all of a sudden had Sharingan.

Now what do we really know about the history of the Hyuuga, the Uchiha or the Kyuubi? We really dont know much. I am going off of coincidences such as the similarities of the Kyuubi's eyes when compared to the Sharingan and taking into account that the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan. What we know about the Hyuuga is that they have been around longer than the Uchiha and that they are very secretive. Also you have to take into account that if the Sharingan evolved from Byakugan, then that means that the Uchiha are descendants of the Hyuuga in one way or another.

Another possibility is that they used the Kyuubi's chakra in experiments on one of their own. Remember the case of Sora? He had Kyuubi chakra, therefor its a good possibility Kyuubi chakra was introduced into a Hyuuga. Maybe a non-main branch Hyuuga? We have already seen that the main branch of the Hyuuga family has no problem disposing of non-main branch members.

There are other possibilities here but I think back to the mark that non-main branch Hyuuga's are forced to bare. A main branch member may their Byakugan to subdue them with that mark if they get out of line. I hope you see where I am going with this. Remember, this is just an opinion.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Honorary Mist Shinobi

Favorite Character: Kakashi Itachi Sasuke Kimimaro

I also dont think their is a connection between the eyes. I think his eyes are just red because it shows deadliness. Also the Kyubbi we have seen in Naruto doesnt like interacting with humans its seems that it only likes to bring death and destruction.

Kiragakure: Blades as cold as our hearts
Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 PM
[Sand Village] Academy Student

Favorite Character: Akatsuki(Sasori, Hidan & Kisame), Sakura, Tenten, Shino and Kiba

No one knows what Kishi is going with the story. Also like Lighthammer said, we don't know the full backstory of the Hyuga, the Uchiha and the Kyuubi.

Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu was made by himself, and from what we know it was not made by any other Shinobi. He more then likely got it subconsciously from the Kyuubi, and it's tendencies of transforming into a beautiful girl, to make the Jutsu. Which turns him into a beautiful and sexy girl. Which is in the Legend Lighthammer put up and furthers this theory about the Kyuubi transforming into a woman.

The Sharingan can control the Kyuubi, just the Kyuubi. Don't you think that isn't coincidental? Their eyes are very similar and it could be the connection to how the Uchiha can control the Kyuubi.

Also, what Lighthammer said about, if the Kyuubi were to have transformed into a woman and did it with a Hyuga member. Making the Uchiha's. Which could be that the off-spring of the Kyuubi and the Hyuga could of been the father or grandfather of Madara and his brother.

It's just that I can very well see this theory happening. It is possible and likely.