Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 614: To You

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 614: To You

Discuss about chapter 614 here!
Old 12-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara
Default Re: Chapter 614

the new manga is out on www.mangastream.com or www.mangareader.net

yet another sad death brought on by the war and this time it was one of geniuses of the leaf. obito is a jackass he doesn't have to taunt naruto about the fact that he was able to kill one of his comrades. i can see naruto doing something crazy at this point now and he finally found out that hinata loves him if he didn't already know

it is also revealed that obito doesn't like madara nor does he acknowledge him as an ally because he doesn't like the way he does things and also i think the juubi has more evolutions it has yet to complete

madara and obito with all their power cannot completely control the juubi without becoming the jinchuriki of the juubi and i can completely see obito deciding to become the jinchuriki in order to stop madara's plan
Old 12-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

Daaaw. Nejiiiiiii!

I am sad. Shikaku & folks, and then Neji. His death has some relevancy at the light of the flashbacks, but it still remains sad. And, even sadder, the fact that Obito cares none to remind him is own words. I wonder what will be Naruto's next words.

And what now? Another transformation?... There were already dead with the "first-stage" Juubi. There are now dying with the "second-stage" Juubi. And now, a "third-stage" Juubi? I don't see what Kishi aims to do with all of this. Naruto cannot kill it, nor does he know any techniques to seal him inside of him, but he anyways already has the Kyuubi. Talking about Kyuubi, has he finished gathering his chakra?

Talking about Tailed-Beasts, where is Bee?

I am getting slightly impatient to see what is happening with Orochimaru, Suigetsu, Juugo and Sasuke. Where on earth are they and what are they doing? While, I think it remains clear that Sasuke and Naruto will MOST LIKELY have a final fight, I wonder if they will fight along one last time against the Juubi or something.

Additional thoughts:
- It also crossed my mind that Orochimaru might give a hand to Tsunade, who is badly injured, or something, most unlikely, but still, why not? I wonder what is currently happening to her and her fellow Kages.
- Wouldn't that be fun if Kabuto, who has now repented of his old ways, snaps out of Izanami, and discovers what is going on and decide to make another Edo Tensei in order to help the people fight -and maybe vanquish- the Juubi.
- I wonder if there are any remaining Uzumakis that are still able to fight and make crazy seals, it might come handy soon.
- I wonder if there are any other "Uchiha clan members" from another village than Konoha.

Anyway. I was a great, but sad, chapter. Nonetheless, it is clear now that Hinata loves Naruto. I hope Naruto will get that through his skull.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Kiba

This chapter was really touching. If I wasn't reading it at work I think I might have cried

The Juubi is not done transforming? Then I don't want to know who will die in the following couple of chapters.

Neji dying in Naruto's arms must be triggering something in Naruto. Maybe even Hinata will go on a rampage with her lion fists.

And like AnbuLeader said, still don't know were B is. Crying under a stone or something?

I really hope that we don't be seeing a death every chapter now because of the "this is a war so people must die" mentality. I can't wait till next weeks chapter.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:23 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: naruto

OMG! I really felt the story. Remembering your comrades when the time you are still a child and growing up with them, oh shucks! Its a reality when war is upon you. Such a waste, neji can do so much for konoha...

As neji implied giving your life for someone is the best death of all.. I hope naruto can deliver the best ass kicking of all!!!! Cant wait to see madara's face twisted with the hands of naruto..

Good chapter. But sad one...

TOAD SHINOBI
Old 12-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

This manga just keeps getting worse. I trusted Kishi not to rush through Naruto Vs Tobi, but unfortunately this fight is being rushed. Madara hasn't done much since he arrived on the scene, and why do they both have Reningan's, but aren't using them nearly as effective as Pain did?

This Shinobi war is a disgrace and I can't even enjoy the old episodes of Naruto anymore, bc of the damage that's been done to this series in the last 2+years.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
This manga just keeps getting worse. I trusted Kishi not to rush through Naruto Vs Tobi, but unfortunately this fight is being rushed.
I felt it as I read the chapter that things were getting rushed. At first I thought I might be alone feeling this, but as I see, I wasn't alone. It has been 2 chapters since people died, with very little airtime given to them. I somewhat fancy that it's precisely the effect that Kishi wants to do; at war, you've got no time to mourn the deaths of your friends. So, perhaps, all this "rushing" feeling is due to the fact that things are, indeed, rushed at war.

Quote:
Madara hasn't done much since he arrived on the scene, and why do they both have Reningan's, but aren't using them nearly as effective as Pain did?
I wondered about that too. I thought that Madara's timing when he used the rinnegan was quite good, when he fought both Naruto -when he was a clone, before the Kages came in- and then, even afterwards, he did used his rinnegan very timely (switching between his sharingan and rinnegan). I think that Madara doesn't use his rinnegan as good as Nagato simply because he spent his life fighting without it, but even without it, he is a deadly fighter. While, for Nagato, his rinnegan was his sole weapon. So it makes sense that he used his rinnegan very effectively. Madara awakened his rinnegan, as it was said I think, shortly before his death. Therefore, he didn't had much time to actually develop and use it.

As for Obito, he also came into possession of a rinnegan rather recently. But, I think Obito's sole intend in having a rinnegan was to be able to control the Gedo Mazo, nothing more. Even if, I don't find this explanation satisfying, I think that's pretty much all there is to it.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post
I felt it as I read the chapter that things were getting rushed. At first I thought I might be alone feeling this, but as I see, I wasn't alone. It has been 2 chapters since people died, with very little airtime given to them. I somewhat fancy that it's precisely the effect that Kishi wants to do; at war, you've got no time to mourn the deaths of your friends. So, perhaps, all this "rushing" feeling is due to the fact that things are, indeed, rushed at war.

I wondered about that too. I thought that Madara's timing when he used the rinnegan was quite good, when he fought both Naruto -when he was a clone, before the Kages came in- and then, even afterwards, he did used his rinnegan very timely (switching between his sharingan and rinnegan). I think that Madara doesn't use his rinnegan as good as Nagato simply because he spent his life fighting without it, but even without it, he is a deadly fighter. While, for Nagato, his rinnegan was his sole weapon. So it makes sense that he used his rinnegan very effectively. Madara awakened his rinnegan, as it was said I think, shortly before his death. Therefore, he didn't had much time to actually develop and use it.

As for Obito, he also came into possession of a rinnegan rather recently. But, I think Obito's sole intend in having a rinnegan was to be able to control the Gedo Mazo, nothing more. Even if, I don't find this explanation satisfying, I think that's pretty much all there is to it.
Yea! I'd almost forgot how awesome Madara looked with the Riningan after Edo Tensei Revival. He was very effective using it to counter the best attacks from the 5 Kage. But he hasn't used it much in the Naruto fight... however Kishi has skipped through much of this battle as well.

I truly believed that Kishi was gonna slow down when Naruto faced Tobi, but it's been more about the storyline and the action has been rushed..... If this is all the Manga is about then IDK what to say. I'm still very interested in the story, but if the action is subpar then that kinda ruins the whole experience.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
This manga just keeps getting worse. I trusted Kishi not to rush through Naruto Vs Tobi, but unfortunately this fight is being rushed. Madara hasn't done much since he arrived on the scene, and why do they both have Reningan's, but aren't using them nearly as effective as Pain did?

This Shinobi war is a disgrace and I can't even enjoy the old episodes of Naruto anymore, bc of the damage that's been done to this series in the last 2+years.
I totally agree. I dont see what people are finding interesting about this. I feel like I could have written this...without much thought being given to it. This entire war has been, save a very few spots, entirely unsatisfying. Neji just died, a character who used to be important and instrumental in this story since its beginning, and because of how poorly it was handled I didnt care at all, and I should. And seriously, the three of them couldnt figure out a better way to avoid a couple posts other than to take them to the back?? At the level theyre supposed to be at? only one was aimed at them, and with the byakugan they couldnt dodge or deflect them? Madara can't use beast bomb because Tobi's there? He can disappear! I dont even get it, he just used it twice and it didnt do anything why would it now? Is that supposed to be some kind of plot hole filler for idiots? This is what Ive been talking about, just poor lazy writing, its so sad to see a story that for so long got better and better just degrade to this level. When Asuma died, it was meaningful. When Jiraiya died, even when Kisame or Sasori died, it meant something. I was emotionally invested in those deaths. That main characters are dying and it hasnt affected me at all is a testament to how bad this story has gotten. Ive kind of lost hope at this point that its gonna get any better. RIP Naruto. You were a good manga before the end came.

Last edited by uchiha7; 12-20-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Tokubetsu Jounin

Favorite Character: Ero Sennin
Send a message via MSN to ambouchey

Wake up 9 tails.
Bee, Wake uup!
I'm not ready to have all my favorite characters die! I almost quit watching and reading Naruto when Jiraiya died. That was just too much. Now Neji? sigh*...

Personally I don't think anything is being rushed at all. The fight sceenes will answer for the fast pace that Kishi has set. But thats war man. I've been in fire fights that seemed like they lasted a full day but in reality it was meerly five minutes. I've learned Kishi just jumps around alot, and I know little facts to support this but, no one has the answers except for Kishi. He created the characters and has a reason for how they act, why they act the way they do and if there is a loop hole somewhere it's for a thicker plot at the end of it all. Much like that curse mark Sasuke and many others suffered.

Knowing Naruto... he will undoubtably do something stupid in retort. I hope he just doesnt go over board. What he said to Nagato up in that paper tree outlined what he aimed to do. If he acts in revenge... he'll just be crapping on what he said to Nagato and his promise to Jiraiya. As upset as he is... he's gotta find a way to sway Obito. He's obviously wearing the pants in this battle right now. He's not faultering anytime soon either.

I also feel that eventualy Obito and Madara will lose control of the 10 tails, and very soon. I also sensed that Obito's resolve has weakened. I mean, yes, he's been relentless in his attacks... but he's also not completly destroyed every one yet. He has the ability to, but won't. Guess he just want's to end the nightmare he's created by getting every one to submit to his will. I dunno. His will might change if he keeps taking it slow.