Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 613: Head

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya
Default Chapter 613: Head

The chapter is out! We can discuss.

I thought it was sad. Shikaku and others die. I reckon that it was time for someone to die in this war. Darggggh. But why Shikaku?! I think that it was because everyone was prepared to see Kakashi or Guy die. Nobody expected the HQ to be targeted I guess.

I think that it's becoming too much with the Juubi. Wasn't it already "unmeasurablely" powerful? The Kyuubi is still gathering his chakra, The Hachibi, no idea what he's up to. I wonder what tricks will Kishi do this time to end this predicament.

Obito is beyond repentance (such a religious term) at this point. Not only Madara is already unbeatable, now he has the biggest weapon of massive destruction in hands.

Where is this all going?!

NOTE TO THE ADMINS: I am fully aware that I shouldn't start this thread, hence the name "unofficial" but since the chapter is out, I thought -and had a little initiative- that I should start the thread, because I wanted -and I am not alone- to start discussing. So please Admins, forgive me.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Unofficial Chapter 613 Thread

I'm quoting myself because yes I am that cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
From what I could see the Jubi has only 6 tomoe in it's eye. It's only at 2/3 full power if we use 9 tomoe as it's max.

I almost shed a tear when I realised Shukaku and Inoichi had died, did not see that coming at all!

Madara sure loves to make you feel inadequate, try n take out the Jubi's mind? then I'll take out your mind!
As for the Jubi being off the scale powerful I don't think that's what Kurama was getting at. It blends in with the earth so trying to measure it is impossible because it appears as part of the earth.

Madara seems to be getting his way too easily. I think there has to be a breaking point for Obito.

It's happened quite a few times so I reckon you'll be alright bro :
Old 12-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Nidaime Kazekage | Rajohime

Favorite Character: Gaara, Shikamaru, Itachi, Kimimaro, Neji, Kakashi
Default Re: Unofficial Chapter 613 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post

I thought it was sad. Shikaku and others die. I reckon that it was time for someone to die in this war. Darggggh. But why Shikaku?! I think that it was because everyone was prepared to see Kakashi or Guy die. Nobody expected the HQ to be targeted I guess.

I think that it's becoming too much with the Juubi. Wasn't it already "unmeasurablely" powerful? The Kyuubi is still gathering his chakra, The Hachibi, no idea what he's up to. I wonder what tricks will Kishi do this time to end this predicament.

Obito is beyond repentance (such a religious term) at this point. Not only Madara is already unbeatable, now he has the biggest weapon of massive destruction in hands.

Where is this all going?!

NOTE TO THE ADMINS: I am fully aware that I shouldn't start this thread, hence the name "unofficial" but since the chapter is out, I thought -and had a little initiative- that I should start the thread, because I wanted -and I am not alone- to start discussing. So please Admins, forgive me.
OT: That bolded note portion isn't necessary. You are able to start the chapter threads if you so desire, and if you had simply named it Chapter 613, before it was released, you could have had your predictions and discussion this whole time. And then afterwards when the chapter is uploaded to this site the admin will change the thread title to include the chapter title. It's the way it used to work when more people were involved in the discussions so there is nothing to worry about :3

OK now that I have said that back to the discussion at hand. I actually found this chapter to be quite lackluster. Of course I don't expect a huge amount of genius every time I read a chapter of a manga but something about this one seemed unfair.

Not to mention that Shikaku died, giving out a plan which will probably not show up for a while if at all. I can also say that I am thoroughly disappointed, since now Shikamaru has lost not only his mentor but his dad as well. I think that kid is getting the short end of the stick. And as he is one of my favorite characters this chapter upset me quite a bit.

Otherwise...I am just waiting for something amazing to happen. There are quite a few theories as to what could possibly happen and I have my own as to the direction of this in general. But all I have is one minor question.

Where is Sasuke?
Old 12-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Academy Ninja

Talking Re: Chapter 613: Head

It was a preti nice chapter enjoyed d way kishi killed off d shikaku n ordas am so proud dat he finally had guts to kill off some character nice so d nxt character to go will b kakashi n guy. Obito is sometin else o am realy enjoyin d way he is doin can't wait for d much expected fite wit sasuke. Obito vs Sasuke
Old 12-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 613: Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post

Shikaku and others die. I reckon that it was time for someone to die in this war. Darggggh. But why Shikaku?!
My friend, I have a theory for it.

You know that in our real world when their is war, the 1rst thing that an enemy would do is to eliminate the strategist mind,

cutting all kind of things that will able the one to counter back

It could be ----> (military aid, humanitarian aid or other kind of aid).

Don't know if Kishi has the same idea about it? Don't know if he is trying to tell the story depending on the way he lived when he was a child?

I hope it helped you?
Old 12-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
You know that in our real world when their is war, the 1rst thing that an enemy would do is to eliminate the strategist mind,
nice of you to humour the question but the answer is in the name of the chapter!

It becomes even more apparent as you read the chapter so no theories required it's there in plain black and white

I think the Jubi looks malnourished, probs because of the lack of Kurama and Gyuki's chakra. Only six tomoe so it's missing a third of it's total power.

As for Sasuke he's wandering hither n dither searching for the wizard

Anyone got an idea as to where he's heading?

Also Shikamaru is being built up even more with this. Naruto lost his parents, best friend and sensei. I reckon Shikamaru's kick ass mind will be key so Kishi is building him up.

I also reckon brains over brawn is required once the war is over. Breaking down the Hokage's position into a military and civilian bit

Last edited by MGB2000X; 12-16-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Genin (Rank C)

another prediction i found: just something to pass the time :
 Spoiler: click to show
Old 12-18-2012, 05:26 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Plausible for the Sasuke bit as well as shadow possession. But Ino taking out Obito again? not sold on it working for a second time. Choji has a KO punch to be proud of but I don't think it'll make Madara sweat.

I like the idea of twisting the Jubi against them using Kamui but i don't think the villages will take a hit. The alliance would lose all moral if that were to happen.

Nice touches with the hesitation for firing thought.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

i dont really like the way this chapter turned out from the weird evolution of the juubi to the deaths of shikaku and the other members at the headquarters it was pretty sad for shikamaru and ino to lose their fathers.

Also why does the juubi have only 1 arm and 6 tomoe when he should have 7 because im pretty certain that the mazou gobbled up tailed beasts 1-7 so it is just something i was wondering about since he hatched or whatever u wanna call it

i wish kishi would stop teasing us and show us what the hell is going on with sasuke and his group
Old 12-18-2012, 06:02 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnegan kyuubi View Post
i dont really like the way this chapter turned out from the weird evolution of the juubi to the deaths of shikaku and the other members at the headquarters it was pretty sad for shikamaru and ino to lose their fathers.
Completely unexpected deaths I appreciated twist. Sad sure but this is a war so someone major has to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnegan kyuubi View Post
Also why does the juubi have only 1 arm and 6 tomoe when he should have 7 because im pretty certain that the mazou gobbled up tailed beasts 1-7 so it is just something i was wondering about since he hatched or whatever u wanna call it
Kurama and Gyuki combined must make up one third of the Jubi's power. I did have an old theory that the Uchiha have Jubi chakra hence there being only 9 tailed beasts. As for the arm was wondering that myself.