Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 610: Juubi

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 610: Juubi

Discuss about chapter 610 here!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 610

I think a change of scene is on the cards. I say this because the Jubi has been revived putting Naruto, Kakashi, Bee and Gai on the back foot again.

So the switch could be back to the Kages and what they'll do next. They were pwned by Madara so what will they do next?

I think they need to rally the troops, moral must be low after seeing their leaders beaten down so easily. I'm hoping they gather together and get behind those who are facing the Jubi. If they can gather together against it then this could unify all the shinobi permanently.

Alternatively I think Kishi could let us know where and who Sasuke is off to see. Rikudou? nah I don't think so. Ryuchidou? I haven't the foggiest!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Kiba

I do hope this chapter will continue with Naruto and his team versus Madara and Obito, but I do think it is pretty likely that we will see a switch of scenery (is that correctly spelled?).

I thought of this just a second ago, but how long does it take for al the friends of Naruto to run to the battlefield? How many chapters ago was it that everyone had a short line about how they were going to help Naruto?

I hope that if there is a switch, it will switch to Sasuke and Orochimaru. I think it will be pretty good to know some more background from someone elses, Orochimaru's, perspective.

And just another thought: if they will not show us what happened to the kages in the fight with Madara, I hope they will show us in the anime as filler content, like they did with the seven ninja swordmen of the hidden mist.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Academy Ninja

yea i agree wit u mgb dere shuld b a change of scenario. i tink kishi wuld drift to sasuke n orochimaru datx all i v to say 4 nw
Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Hi guys, lovely news the chapter is out, it was not bad, so I'm going to live you to enjoy the reading here it is:

Have a nice day
Old 11-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
Hi guys, lovely news the chapter is out, it was not bad, so I'm going to live you to enjoy the reading here it is:

Have a nice day
That was one crazy chapter!

Sooo much going on.

The Jubi's power is immeasurable, now that is interesting. Kakashi is using Kamui rather well, I thought for a while they used Gyuki and Bee as a shield from the Jubi's energy attack.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

the jubi's power is simply amazing the fact that he wasnt completely revived and is overpowering kurama and gyuki is something to behold and has anybody noticed how long his tails are they are bigger than kurama and gyuki. also i like how kurama took control of the situation it was pretty cool to see him giving orders like a leaf jounin

ok this is just my way of thinking about it but i dont believe it is possible to completely revive the jubi even if they had captured the 8 and 9 tails because kurama is missing half of his original power so in turn the jubi will probably be a portion of his already great power not that it would really matter but that is just my thoughts on it.

maybe next manga they will switch back to the other groups like the 5 kages and sasuke's group now that the jubi has displayed a little bit of his power.
----------
does anybody else think that the juubi's eye looks like a fusion of a rinnegan and sharingan

Last edited by rinnegan kyuubi; 11-20-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnegan kyuubi View Post
the jubi's power is simply amazing the fact that he wasnt completely revived and is overpowering kurama and gyuki is something to behold and has anybody noticed how long his tails are they are bigger than kurama and gyuki. also i like how kurama took control of the situation it was pretty cool to see him giving orders like a leaf jounin
Kurama taichou takes charge kinda makes sense as he has the most knowledge on the Jubi. Wonder if Gyuki knows a thing or two as well

It sure is big but size isn't everything

Quote:
ok this is just my way of thinking about it but i dont believe it is possible to completely revive the jubi even if they had captured the 8 and 9 tails because kurama is missing half of his original power so in turn the jubi will probably be a portion of his already great power not that it would really matter but that is just my thoughts on it.
It may not have all the chakra but it has at least a piece of each of the 9 bijuu. Kurama said it was immeasurable because it's just like the earth so I dunno if you can read how much juice it's got.

My feeling is that Kurama needs the rest of his chakra + some of Gyuki's and some of Shukaku's to complete the set of chakra that Naruto has been given by the other tailed beasts. This should let him manifest the power of that the Rikudou had whilst he was the Jubi jinchuriki.

The incomplete form of the Jubi is probably the only they can beat it.

Quote:
maybe next manga they will switch back to the other groups like the 5 kages and sasuke's group now that the jubi has displayed a little bit of his power.
----------
does anybody else think that the juubi's eye looks like a fusion of a rinnegan and sharingan
I dunno about them switching back I've been saying they will for a while now but we keep seeing more of Naruto's fight.

As for the eye it's the same as when Obito was explaining infinite Tsukyomi to the Kage, so it's old news dude.

A hint that the rinnegan is related to the sharingan and that the Jubi is the progenitor of those two doujutsu. It has nine tomoe as well in the image from the kage summit. I wonder if it has nine this time round?

nine tomoe = nine tailed beasts. Two of them are still kicking about so it'd be a nice indication that the Jubi isn't packing as much of a punch as it could be if it's missing a couple of tomoe.

If you compare the first pic with this one you can see that it's missing the tomoe at the top of it's eye.

Last edited by MGB2000X; 11-20-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I didnt understand anything that was going on. What the hell.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Academy Ninja

Cool Re: Chapter 610

It was a preti awesome chapter reali liked d way obito was being scolded by madara n wat intrests me d most is dat kakashi can use kamui wtf didn't like it at all. Naruto n kurama was reali cool in dis chapter loved d way naruto bee n kakashi did their team work n also naruto Is usin sage mode n kyuubi mode awesome kishi but I still nid someone to die nw kakashi or gai plx anyone kishi k