Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 609: End

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 609: End

Discuss about chapter 609 here!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 609

Well now there has been a switch of pace back to Naruto and everyone fighting back I think the story will switch to Tsunade or Sasuke.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Academy Ninja

Nah am nt sure @ mgb i tink kishi wil stil stick wif naruto's fite n also mgb dont u fink kishi is givin kakashi unlimited chakra cux he has used kamui more dan five times cux on a normal day he wil b exhausted after usin it once am i rite? @ mgb n also may b obito wil get to use d rinnegan very soon cant wait 4 d nxt chapter to b released
Old 11-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derego atori View Post
Nah am nt sure @ mgb i tink kishi wil stil stick wif naruto's fite n also mgb dont u fink kishi is givin kakashi unlimited chakra cux he has used kamui more dan five times cux on a normal day he wil b exhausted after usin it once am i rite? @ mgb n also may b obito wil get to use d rinnegan very soon cant wait 4 d nxt chapter to b released
Yeah Kakashi should be right at his limit or beyond it atm.

I think that he's either eating into his own lifeforce, shortening his life, or there is something peculiar about Naruto's chakra that's boosting Kakashi.

You remember that white zetsu goes beserk and turns to a tree when Naruto is in Biju mode? They said his chakra has life giving properties so maybe it's boosting Kakashi's low chakra?
Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Academy Ninja

Yea mayb u r rite @ mgb but i stil tink dat kakashi shuld b low on chakra. Naruto killed black zetsu n sasuke killed d white rite @ mgb. And also am sure dat sasukd n orochimaru wil probably end up fitin sum of konoha ninja n orda shinobi ninja before dey get to where madara n naruto r duelin. Am just guessin out of curiousity k
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Yea mayb u r rite @ mgb but i stil tink dat kakashi shuld b low on chakra.
Yeah the most simple explanation is that he's on the edge of what he can do before he passes out. He just busted out a Raikiri so it's not like he's running on empty, that's why I think something else is going on.

Quote:
Naruto killed black zetsu n sasuke killed d white rite
Chōjūrō stopped black zetsu and white zetsu is still around. Sasuke wiped out quite a few with amaterasu when he was testing out his EMS.

Quote:
@ mgb. And also am sure dat sasukd n orochimaru wil probably end up fitin sum of konoha ninja n orda shinobi ninja before dey get to where madara n naruto r duelin. Am just guessin out of curiousity k
Maybe but I think they are off to see someone before they get back to where Naruto is fighting. I don't know if there is anyone left who could stand up to Sasuke and his team atm. It'd be a very one-sided fight.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
Yeah the most simple explanation is that he's on the edge of what he can do before he passes out. He just busted out a Raikiri so it's not like he's running on empty, that's why I think something else is going on.

Chōjūrō stopped black zetsu and white zetsu is still around. Sasuke wiped out quite a few with amaterasu when he was testing out his EMS.

Maybe but I think they are off to see someone before they get back to where Naruto is fighting. I don't know if there is anyone left who could stand up to Sasuke and his team atm. It'd be a very one-sided fight.
True, what you said my friend, you need to mention that Sasuke killed the original white Zetsu, it was mentioned by the copies of white Zetus when they encountered Sasuke. That is all what I wanted to add.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
True, what you said my friend, you need to mention that Sasuke killed the original white Zetsu, it was mentioned by the copies of white Zetus when they encountered Sasuke. That is all what I wanted to add.
Ah wasn't sure if there was an original Stands to reason that Madara would have made one first.

Any ideas about why Madara trusts Obito's zetsu parts? I think it's whatever is left of his zetsu suit.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Academy Ninja

Yea u rite @ mgb n nayame. Naruto n chojirou killed off black zetsu n sasuke killed d original white zetsu n al dat is remainin is d last zetsu named tobi. Tobi n obito merged to become one no wonda obito can heal fast n he was able to unlock his mangekyo sharingan cux of tobi n also d death of rin. I fink obito is nt given d due credit he deserved cux he was d one dat formed akatsuki n he was also able to tame d kyuubi a height dat only madara n hashirama were able to attain n also he brought abt d forth great ninja war so i fink dat obito is worthy to become d best character in naruto as a whole. As 4 my prediction in d nxt chapter guy n kakashi wil both b taken out respectively by kakashi n madara n may b d kages may join d fite once more cux tsunade is goin to revive dem wit her ninjustu. Datx al i av 4 nw
Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

i think kakashi kamui might sucking up less chakra than we believe because obito stated that when his sharingan are a pair again that they draw upon its full power so he could possibly have more chakra than we believe and i think @mgb made an excellent point about naruto's bijuu mode and his chakra having life giving power.

i wonder if naruto's bijuu mode has that particular ability because of the half of kurama's chakra that was left to him. if u remember when naruto when into his regular nine tail chakra mode it made those pillars that yamato created grow into giant trees and sprout limbs, so my thoughts are that kurama's chakra that naruto was left with coupled with his own has the power to restore the chakra/ lifeforce of those around him

hopeefully in this upcoming manga kishi will show us what sasuke's group is up to and also what became of the 5 kage and also how tsunade is fairing out considering she was chopped in half. i think this is kishi's way of saying that the title of hokage is going to be passed on to naruto after the war is settled and he settles his fight with his longtime rival sasuke