Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 607: I Don't Care

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 607: I Don't Care

Discuss about chapter 607 here!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 607: I Don't Care

Took these quotes from the 606 thread to carry the discussion on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha7 View Post
607 is a bit better. Im glad hes getting to the fight between madara and naruto and kakashi and obito, nothing interesting has really happened and its getting drawn out. I wonder how sasukes gonna fit in. For Naruto to have the final fight with madara, and then sasuke, it would be redundant and take the piss out of fighting sasuke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
607 is out on Manga panda

We saw a wood dragon! Yeah I concur Sasuke has to get his ass in gear or he's gonna show up and be late to the party

Good to see a character that isn't naive, Yahiko Shot down Obito's bs argument. Reckon Obito may have engineered Yahiko's death so he could get to Nagato. Would tie in nicely with how Danzou, Orochimaru and Obito are connected!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
well My point for Madara was
1. he left his final breath to create Black Zetsu as its his will....since white is basically also his creation
2.He was known to be death vs. first Hokage.... what I meant was Muu was thought to be sealed which was only a part of his fusion. So if Madara can do that skill, thats where Kabuto got his specimens to create Edo Tensei.

well if Madara was still in Impure Ressurrection, basically he has no injury problem only the speed of restoring his Charka.

Funny how Madara was young but with current level of skill he should be very old..... just as he unpluged his life stream from the statue..... Point is Nagato was ressurrected with his legs crippled!!! so we can assure that Madara's specimens used were at his youth after battle with Hokage but his achievement now full version!..... unexplained.

Orichimaru injected some sort of parasites into victims like Kabuto and can even see whats going on in the war...... but to go back to when he was looking for cure of his arms, he meet Naruto and said he needs to be taken out??? for prevention or destruction?

Man..... I bet Nagato came back to look for Obito after the setup, one of his teammate was killied saving Konan, Nagato seek him to understand more about Rinneggan which... hopefully Obito can flash back "Wow.....Rin was actually a setup like what I did to Nagato..... " *Ding* ops.... same situation... in his dying last breath..... like Nagato.....
Quote:
Alritey I get what you mean now bro. So Madara fought the Shodai Hokage and at the final blow or whenever he was about to be killed he split. Would explain why he was so dependant on the mazou. Interesting would tie in nicely with Itachi saying he was a shadow/shell of his former self. Admittedly I think Itachi has always been communicating with Obito and not the real Madara.

Indeed can't be beat down, only sealed.

Kabuto said he brought him back better than his prime. He's been modifying edo's, he also attached Hashirama face to his chest, something he didn't have before. Maybe the sample was younger but Edo tensei is a bit confusing for example Itachi was full of vigour not half blind and weakened by illness.

I think he was observing from inside Anko's curse seal. weird I know but he's Orochimaru so weird is not so weird cos you expect that sort of thing from him

I think there will be a reveal, Kakashi may have a chance to explain. Or Obito will get a shared vision of the past from Kakashi's eye like he did when Kakashi killed Rin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnegan kyuubi View Post
607 was an awesome chapter i like how the naiveness of so many characters in the narutoverse doesn't even effect yahiko. it seems like obito might have set something up with danzo and hanzo of the salamander to get of yahiko because he knew he couldn't manipulate nagato as long as the yahiko was alive.

it is pretty cool how when madara found out that naruto was the son of the 4th hokage he decided not to hold back any longer. he created a wooden dragon which is crazy to me. how is he so adept at using wood style jutsu? it is really crazy. so i wonder seeing as how he has a rinnegan could he use particle style because he has all chakra natures.

also what the hell happened to guy he looks like he has taken quite the ass whooping, and bee is just in his bijuu transformation for show at this point because he is not even doing anything at all anymore.

how long is it going to take the mazou to transform into the juubi its like forever ago the transformation started i wanna see the damn juubi
Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking He was always more streetwise. Got that feeling about Konan when she was older as well.

Was weird you'd think they'd have had intel on Naruto suppose Madara's been dead so he wouldn't know

True he can use all chakra natures. But I reckon he'd have copied Hashirama's Mokuton when he fought him, the basic sharingan. After Kabuto gave him the additional Hashirama face/cells he could use Mokuton completely. Cos he'd seen the creator of Mokuton wield it fully.

Think the battles been going on for a while. When did Naruto get back from the other dimension?

Was there any confirmation that Naruto was in Obito's pocket dimension anyway? Yeah anyway I think it's been going while we were reading flashbacks

I think Madara's gonna try n boost it with the 8 n 9 tails. Things'll settle down a bit and the boom Juubi released

Was rereading and found this page:

Spoiler: click to show

Madara questions Obito about why he rushed the Juubi, Madara really is Mr. Patience! Then Obito's arm makes a "su!" noise and he says everything must be cool That's a zetsu noise right? Does this mean Obito has merged with spiral zetsu? and he's pulling the string alongside Obito?
Old 10-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Academy Ninja

I fink obito iz goin to kil kakashi. Den sasuke n orochimaru iz goin to fite obito cux obito iz goin to go nutx witx iz new power. N madara iz goin to fite naruto alone. Wat do u guyx tink
Old 10-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derego atori View Post
I fink obito iz goin to kil kakashi.
looks that way he said it's time for the final fight. So yeah one or both of them'll have to to die for it to be final. Or if Kishi is feeling uber soft they may both live

Either way I reckon Gai'll save Kakashi somehow and die in the process. He'd then win the rivalry seeing as he saved Kakashi's life etc. My vote's on him opening his eighth gate.

Quote:
Den sasuke n orochimaru iz goin to fite obito cux obito iz goin to go nutx witx iz new power.
New power nuts? you think Obito is gonna awaken a new power? or do you think he'll become the Juubi jinchuriki?

I don't think that's too likely. I think the moons eye plan is something Madara cooked up in order to manipulate Obito. Madara won't go through with it and Obito will fight against him.

Quote:
N madara iz goin to fite naruto alone. Wat do u guyx tink
Well that fights going on atm. Sasuke'll probs show up and join in i don't think him and Naruto will have their final show down.

I don't see Naruto being able to win against Madara without a serious power up. Which he may get from whatever the other Biju gave him. Or with help from Sasuke and his crew.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Academy Ninja

@ mgb i dont kishi wud go soft on dix one he ix goin to kill kakashi n guy off in d nxt few chapter just like d way kubo tite killed off d commander n some captainx. I tink d real naruto ix still at dat obito pocket dimension n also am expectin sum serioux powerup 4 naruto. Wat do u guyx fink
Old 10-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
@ mgb i dont kishi wud go soft on dix one he ix goin to kill kakashi n guy off in d nxt few chapter just like d way kubo tite killed off d commander n some captainx. I tink d real naruto ix still at dat obito pocket dimension n also am expectin sum serioux powerup 4 naruto. Wat do u guyx fink
I really hope he doesn't but it's always a possibility

Kubo did kill Yamma-ji off and I commend him for having the motzi to do it. I don't particularly like the way Bach curb stomped him in the end but maybe it was necessary to establish his power level.

He has to power up to beat Madara or he has to get help. If it's a power up I'm between full on Rikudou powers from what the Biju gave him, chakra. Or he'll merge his Biju mode with sage mode.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

Quote:
I really hope he doesn't but it's always a possibility

Kubo did kill Yamma-ji off and I commend him for having the motzi to do it. I don't particularly like the way Bach curb stomped him in the end but maybe it was necessary to establish his power level.

He has to power up to beat Madara or he has to get help. If it's a power up I'm between full on Rikudou powers from what the Biju gave him, chakra. Or he'll merge his Biju mode with sage mode.
i personally think that a little bit of both will happen and just as he thinks he has defeated madara he whips out that amazaing susano'o with the 4 separate arms n the legs at which point sasuke will come and tell naruto that he will help him this final and afterwards that he is goin to deal with him once the battle is over. I also think that there is a strong possibility that kakashi and guy might die. i would think obito would wanna to get rid of kakashi first since he is really the only one who can hit obito when he goes into his kamui pocket dimension but this is jus my prediction i could be wrong.

Also i understand why kubo did it but did he have to kill off jus about every fan favorite captain in this final battle. Byakuya- dead, head captain- dead real dead, and kenpachi- possibly dead
Old 10-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
i personally think that a little bit of both will happen and just as he thinks he has defeated madara he whips out that amazaing susano'o with the 4 separate arms n the legs at which point sasuke will come and tell naruto that he will help him this final and afterwards that he is goin to deal with him once the battle is over. I also think that there is a strong possibility that kakashi and guy might die. i would think obito would wanna to get rid of kakashi first since he is really the only one who can hit obito when he goes into his kamui pocket dimension but this is jus my prediction i could be wrong.
I think Madara will go full Susanoo for sure or he'll wield the Jubi against full power Naruto + Sasuke etc.

I dunno about Kakashi dying, Gai I think will die this'll provoke loads of emotion in Kakashi that'll confuse Obito. It seemed as though Kakashi had killed a comrade, Rin, with no emotion but not after Gai dies he has so much. Something happens and Obito learns the truth about what happened that day. Yet more speculation

Quote:
Also i understand why kubo did it but did he have to kill off jus about every fan favorite captain in this final battle. Byakuya- dead, head captain- dead real dead, and kenpachi- possibly dead
Completely off topic! but I'm pretty sure Byakuya and Yamma-Ji are dead. Kenpachi can't be dead yet. We've had no explanation of his scar, his zan and why he's such a reiatsu monster. I've got a funny feeling the captains that had their bankai stolen and sealed aren't completely dead. That is to say their zan's are part of them. If part of them has been taken and sealed in the medallion then part of them is still alive. I don't think they'll be back fully but I reckon they may return in a star wars style spectral form which'd be weird cos they are already spirits
Old 10-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

About Naruto, even tho it was mentioned in the chapter, Naruto still hasen't mastered the full Kyuubi, so you can say that this mode is the last before turning into Kurama. Well no need for an explaination seeing how can use all the modes of his beast.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
About Naruto, even tho it was mentioned in the chapter, Naruto still hasen't mastered the full Kyuubi, so you can say that this mode is the last before turning into Kurama. Well no need for an explaination seeing how can use all the modes of his beast.
It's true he doesn't have a proper body like Bee does when he transforms into Gyuki. If you remember when he was fighting Pain and Nagato used Chibaku Tensei Naruto was in 9 tails form. The form developed bones at six tails and had muscles at eight tails.

Not sure what's up atm if he could do it before out of rage and desperation why can't he do it now that he's on great terms with Kurama?

One idea was that he's only got half Kurama's chakra, the other half is in the Shiki Fujin. Naruto has the Yang half which is all about the physical. Also Madara's mokuton should be disrupted by it, remember what happened to the Zetsus?

I think he'll need the Yin half which'd involve opening the Shiki Fujin somehow. Releasing Kurama's chakra the souls of Hokage's 1-4 and Orochimaru's arms. Yin can create form out of nothingness so maybe that's why he can't transform into a proper body just an uber chakra body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
He's got a beast of an arsenal to draw from. But to beat Madara he's gonna have to pull out something special. I'm thinking sage mode + biju mode. If he uses Kurama's enormous chakra as a base for drawing in natural chakra he could build up chakra twice that of the nine tails. Not sure what he'd do with it but more chakra is always better!