Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 606: Dream World

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 606: Dream World

Discuss about chapter 606 here!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 606: Dream World

It's out http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/606 read it now!!!

So Obito wants Rin alive even though she's dead what a dumbass!

So Madara taks him into his genjutsu and explains the plan, how he awakened rinnegan etc. Do you think he's duping Obito into reviving the Juubi for him cos you know he's super old and he can't leave the cave etc.

Broke the seal on the Juubi and took it out of the moon Madara is too much!

He also taught Obito Izanagi.

So that clears up the Mazou mystery and why it's so uber powerful!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

It was a great chapter well explained, so Kishi is going to kick the chapter to an other level, let's hope so. Nothing much to say about it.
The birth of Zetsu B/W, at the end he had no affiliation to any of the countries, composed by Hashirama cells and a bit of power of Madara.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

it was totally a good chapter but i think obito is an idiot. as powerful as he has become he will allow himself to be used by madara. i understand that he loves rin but it stands to reason that even when she is revived by the moon's eye plan that she would still love kakashi thats just my opinion. when madara said that he broke the seal on the juubi and was able to summon the mazou was pretty good. after lookin at it, it looks like the juubi's shadow just without any tails.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnegan kyuubi View Post
it was totally a good chapter but i think obito is an idiot. as powerful as he has become he will allow himself to be used by madara. i understand that he loves rin but it stands to reason that even when she is revived by the moon's eye plan that she would still love kakashi thats just my opinion.
Yep dummy fo shizzle naive, trusting Obito! Madara said a world of winners for me that implies a world where you have your own personal heaven played out. No one interacts with each other just their own personal version of reality where everything is perfect, according to what they believe perfection would be etc.

But I think Madara is playing Obito resurrect the Juubi, become all powerful Juubi jinchuriki, destroy the current ninja world and rebuild in your own image. That's what I reckon he wants to do.

Quote:
when madara said that he broke the seal on the juubi and was able to summon the mazou was pretty good. after lookin at it, it looks like the juubi's shadow just without any tails.
Yeah man I totally see it now that you mention it! Juubi with it's tails cut short! Also Gedo Mazou has 9 eyes the Juubi had one.

Spoiler: click to show

Just thought it was a cool image

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;Nayame Uzumaki
It was a great chapter well explained, so Kishi is going to kick the chapter to an other level, let's hope so. Nothing much to say about it.
The birth of Zetsu B/W, at the end he had no affiliation to any of the countries, composed by Hashirama cells and a bit of power of Madara.
Black zetsu is Madara's will, was hoping he'd have been a weirder thing, Juubi conciousness or something of that ilk buy eh what can you do! so Black n White combined are kinda like Obito, Uchiha + Senju. Suppose they are "low quality"

Last edited by MGB2000X; 10-17-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

this also explains why the gedo mazou is the transforming into the juubi it makes plenty of sense kishi did well tying up that loose end because i always wondered where the statue came from
Old 10-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

It seemed when you release the body from the moon you obtain the technique in which you can restore the beast the sealing body, why are they 9 eyes? It is simple each eyes represent a part of his power and when he get them all he turns back into 1 eye freaks with the Ultimate Tsukuiome (I'm not sure I spelled it right) meaning the Juubi.

My theory the Juubi has the power to seal the human souls it is plus to the other power he has meaning (the 9 tails, 8 tails, 7 tails, 6 tails, 5tails, 4 tails, 3 tails, 2tails and 1tails)
Old 10-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
this also explains why the gedo mazou is the transforming into the juubi it makes plenty of sense kishi did well tying up that loose end because i always wondered where the statue came from
It was a fast n concise explanation I reckon! Nice change of pace from the leaving a clue there and slowly teasing out the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki
It seemed when you release the body from the moon you obtain the technique in which you can restore the beast the sealing body, why are they 9 eyes? It is simple each eyes represent a part of his power and when he get them all he turns back into 1 eye freaks with the Ultimate Tsukuiome (I'm not sure I spelled it right) meaning the Juubi.

My theory the Juubi has the power to seal the human souls it is plus to the other power he has meaning (the 9 tails, 8 tails, 7 tails, 6 tails, 5tails, 4 tails, 3 tails, 2tails and 1tails)
I dunno about gaining the sealing jutsu by just freeing the beast. The Rikudou wouldn't have left the recipe to recreate the Juubi laying around, admittedly unsealing the Juubi's body was not exactly easy but I reckon he wouldn't want anyone to recreate it ever. I reckon Madara must've cobbled together a sealing jutsu which he passed on to Obito and then to Nagato.

Yep I concure 9 eyes for 9 beasts each eye opened after the corresponding beast was sealed in the statue. It was curious to see that the body of the Juubi changed into that form, maybe Madara modded it to make the sealing process easier. Also I remember that the nine tails has to be sealed last, wonder why that is

Yeah the dragon thing seems to remove souls and absorb them but I think that may be part of Madara's set up to make it easier to seal the bijuu in the Mazo. If you remember when Nagato summoned it against Hanzo the black rods, that Madara said are his will, shot into his back.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

As Rinnegan_Kyuubi said:

Quote:
It was totally a good chapter but I think Obito is an idiot.
I thought it was a rather good chapter. I liked the rapid flashbacks and seeing Obito's evolution was really great. I must however say that Obito is stupid. Death is part of life, ironically.

I was thinking about it as I was reading the chapter. If Obito and Madara succeed in creating the Infinite Tsukuyomi, I bet his relationship with Rin will be tainted with dissatisfaction because Obito knows how much blood he shed in order to get it back, he also knows that he lost the ability to love anyone or anything. He, indeed, became darkness.

At the end, Madara managed to live heck of a long life.

Yep. The Mazou is the Juubi with its tails cut short. It has been there all along! I wonder what is happening to it right now.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post
I thought it was a rather good chapter. I liked the rapid flashbacks and seeing Obito's evolution was really great. I must however say that Obito is stupid. Death is part of life, ironically.

I was thinking about it as I was reading the chapter. If Obito and Madara succeed in creating the Infinite Tsukuyomi, I bet his relationship with Rin will be tainted with dissatisfaction because Obito knows how much blood he shed in order to get it back, he also knows that he lost the ability to love anyone or anything. He, indeed, became darkness.
That'd be pretty awesome if he manages and realises what he had to do in order the be back with Rin. I don't think they'll manage it they were talking experimental bodies just before Rin died so I think she may be somewhere? or at least something that resembles her either that or her ghost, spirit, something will come and snap Obito out of it.

Alternatively Madara may shatter Obito's ideas about infinite Tsukuyomi and that'll snap him out of it. Or someone will have to beat seven shades out of him, you know "the usual"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post
Yep. The Mazou is the Juubi with its tails cut short. It has been there all along! I wonder what is happening to it right now.
I agree but then I was rereading some stuff and came across this image:

As you can see the mazo has more then 10 stumps on it's back. I think this shows Madara has been freely modding it or Obito has for the Zetsu army. It also fired energy blasts here:

It really reminds me of Jugo's energy attack on the Raikage at the Kage summit:

Dunno where I'm going with tbh. Jugo's clan seem connected to the Juubi's form and The Juubi's body was used as a catalyst to grow zetsu's. I don't know what Madara meant exactly but he did say he was drawing chakra from the Mazou. Which is peculiar considering it is an empty vessel. He may have absorbed some souls like Nagato did but that tech seems to be very draining.

What I'm getting at is that the Shodai Hokage had such control over Biju because he had access to mokuton which seems akin to the Jubi's form somehow.