Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 605: Hell

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 605: Hell

Discuss about chapter 605 here!

Last edited by Kniveswood; 10-10-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 605: Hell

It was a great chapter, well their are questions to be asked about Rin, why Kiri is after her is she their agent? Or does she have any kind of special power that Kiri wants so badly? Will Kishi in lighten us about Rin? Obito was way in rampage he was able to use a powerful Mokuton Sashiki No Jutsu as mentioned by white spiral Zetsu. I'll be glad to hear some of your thoughts.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

What are the black rods they emerge with the branches out of his back?

Spoiler: click to show

Guessing they are similar to the things that were in Nagato's back, syched with the mazou? Or they could be the beginnings of dark zetsu, thats something I'm really looking forward to

His eye is pouring blood not seen that before with Kakashi's Kamui, probs cos it's a watered down version of the full thing.

What is the dealio with Rin The Kiri shinobi say they just managed to get their hands on "it" What's it?

I'm thinking they were on about Isobu, the 3 tails? the only thing I could think of that they'd refer to as it.

But then they say they can't let the enemy get their hands on her corpse, implying there is something special about her body
Old 10-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: minato,kakashi,itachi,jiraiya,hiruzen saru,killerbee

that was one angry obito.those things in his back aint the same with nagato's.if it were,the soul reaper should have appeared and nagoto should have poped out rinnegan.so those things are either wood or something zetsuish.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

it was an awesome chapter obito being able to use his mangekyou with such proficiency was pretty great. So kakashi had mangekyou all this time but never usesd i wonder why. obito was the first person since izuna and madara to awaken a mangekyou but he didnt even kill his most loved one im guessing that seeing kakashi kill rin was enough to awaken it. i think that kakashi killed rin because he probably felt that he wasnt strong enough to protect her from the hidden mist ninja so he killed her to keep her from telling well kept village secrets or he found out that she was really a double agent and decided to deal the best way he saw fit. Obito's rage was something to behold, he is clearly a jounin class ninja from the way he handled those mist anbu n jounin it was pretty awesome. some one should make a obito character smily
Old 10-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

It's out!

Obito now has his MS. Kakashi didn't seem to be able to endure it though.
I think it is confirmed that Rin was no normal shinobi. Who/what was she then?
Old 10-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post
Obito now has his MS. Kakashi didn't seem to be able to endure it though.
I think it is confirmed that Rin was no normal shinobi. Who/what was she then?
Kakashi is low chakra so he was probs tapped after using Chidori

Check out the experimental body bit. What are they talking about?

A kiri nin said they'd "just got their hands on it"

Initially I thought they were on about Isobu, the three tails. But now I reckon they've got experimental bodies or something

Ideas anyone?

Quote:
So kakashi had mangekyou all this time but never usesd i wonder why.
Looks like he passed out when he awakened it, out of chakra He'd not have had any idea that there was a level above 3 tomoe sharingan, having never read the tablet etc.

Quote:
obito was the first person since izuna and madara to awaken a mangekyou but he didnt even kill his most loved one im guessing that seeing kakashi kill rin was enough to awaken it.
His vision was merged with Kakashi's

So it was like he killed Rin.

Quote:
i think that kakashi killed rin because he probably felt that he wasnt strong enough to protect her from the hidden mist ninja so he killed her to keep her from telling well kept village secrets or he found out that she was really a double agent and decided to deal the best way he saw fit.
Maybe for the first bit that's a very "Danzo" thing to do As for her being a double agent doubt it bro. I think she may have been weaponised or was the key to a weapon the hidden mist were working on.

Quote:
Obito's rage was something to behold, he is clearly a jounin class ninja from the way he handled those mist anbu n jounin it was pretty awesome. some one should make a obito character smily
It was an awesome buttwhooping Plenty of redshirts getting pwned. It was a bit of a fast progression from doofus to MS pro
Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Genin (Rank C)

to me, going off what itachi said about getting the eye's like him. you would have to kill your best friend. i think that is just a faster way of getting the ms, but also seeing your best friend or love one die. could be the other way to get it also. plus, with him have the 1st cells and being a uchiha, like a lot of people said. it probably made it much easier for him to get ms faster than anyone else. like in bleach, ichigo using that thing to get his bankai faster. also, i think with kakashi not being a uchiha. it made it harder for him to get the ms back or it could have been obito who made kakashi get the ms also. cause since they are linked in away. obito getting made enough to get the ms. could have triggered kakashi to get the ms too. just a thought, i am not saying it is true. i think with the zetsu and obito merged together. he was able to tap into zetsu powers, alone with the senji powers, and his new founded ms. he was able to create them limbs out of himself to make new attacks. he was able to use the 1st power to last a long time to fight like that. plus, i think he started underastanding the mokuton powers alittle as he was fighting. it could have happened by mistake the first time, but he started getting a little us to it why he was fighting. he may have started understanding it more and how he may have servived the cave in. just another thought. cause, if we know from history and just alone. when you get really pissed. sometimes you get stronger than you release that you can be. with him activating the ms. he started unlocking all of the powers he did not know he had and as time when alone. he grew to know how to control them and bring them out whenever he wanted to and not just when he was mad. i know that is obvious also.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

what if to use the mokuton jutsu obito was drawing off of spiral zetsu knowledge of the wood style. i cant really say for certain but it would make sense to me considering that at the time he awoke his MS he was attached to a zetsu like armor and they could telepathically communicate so what if he drew off of zetsu knowledge of the wood style.
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post

Initially I thought they were on about Isobu, the three tails. But now I reckon they've got experimental bodies or something

Ideas anyone?

Looks like he passed out when he awakened it, out of chakra He'd not have had any idea that there was a level above 3 tomoe sharingan, having never read the tablet etc.
i dont think the kiri nin trying to capture rin had anything to do wit isobu because i believe that at this time yagura is the leader of kirigakure and he was isobu's jinchuuriki but the thing u mentioned about kakashi not knowing that he had awakened MS is plausible because sasuke has awakened his sharingan long before his battle with haku but itachi erased his memory with his MS and he didnt remember until tobi started telling him about the truth of itachi. So maybe kakashi didnt learn about MS until he battled itachi after the death of hiruzen

Last edited by rinnegan kyuubi; 10-10-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Genin (Rank C)

i just thought of something that could be crazy or stupid by some poeple and someone may have brought it up before, i forgot. itachi was suppose to be the good guy and still trying to protect the leaf, right?!!! now, when he saw his brother, "sasuke," when he was older. he told him if he wanted to be like him or strong as him to fight him. come back with the same eyes as mine. then, he told him to acheieve that. he would have to kill his best friend. now, i have a question. cause i am not sure if it could happen. someone let me know, if you kill a Jinchuriki before the tail beast is extracted. does the tail beast die or does it just emerge from the Jinchuriki, i forgot. but, if the tail beast dies when the Jinchuriki dies without being extracted. then, when itachi tried to get sasuke to kill naruto. he was probably trying to get the 9 tails killed at the same time to stop the moons eye plan. cause you need all 9 tail beast extracted to complete it. it is just a thought or theory. what do you all think or is that just crazy thinking?