Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 604: Meet Again, And Then...

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 604: Meet Again, And Then...

Discuss about chapter 604 here!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 604

I feel like the title will be (Obito's decision). This will gives credits to Madara so Obito will have to join him, he was late for the rescue.

Madara has now a piece to use before his death come fourth. It went like he wanted. So the end of the flash back will be in the next chapter, what will you do know Kakashi? Will you try and reasons with him or will you try and stop him from his madness?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

It's out so read it!

Spoiler: click to show
Old 10-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto Jiraiya Neji Hinata

I had a feeling kakashi killed her even long before these recent chapters.

Probably got tricked by the shinobi of the mist and wasnt able to use his sharingan properly.

Zetsus power suit also made obito look taller and older so maybe he was using that when he fought minato sensai during narutos birth, what you think?
obito has the firsts body well kinda. thats why he healed so fast after narutos rasengan hit him. Also hes hair was starting to grow out so it was probably him who itachi took help from to wipe out the clan.

man losing rin made him bonkers. anyways i love the colour picture at the beginning. The before after shots were cool. Anko always looked abit slutty lol
Old 10-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Academy Ninja

Madara could just be tricking obito. you never know with all these surprises that we have been getting

either way he saw rin getting stabbed by kakashi. That would make anyone mad if they were in his spot.

In the end I'm still kinda upset that tobi turned out to be obito.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:58 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

well I think I would agree the next chapter would be Obito's decision where He is waiting for Kakashi to explain the reason for what he saw for RIn's death. If Obito was an Ostrich and found out that all these years, hatred had blinded him so long, he would be like Pain going against Mandara but hopefully not the same result and be history, since Obito is half Zetsu so could he actually unable to get himself of Mandara's controll?
A straight coincident where Sasuke's black flame and Naruto's Rasegan hit on Zetsu rather than Obito's main body! so basically no major impact to damage him!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Genin (Rank C)

by: ZachC2
Naruto 605: Looking To The Future.

Madara: Well I suppose we should go..

-Madara looks up as the sun which is slowly rising then notices Hashirama at the top of the mountain standing staring at him.. his armor battered and his clothes teared-

Hashirama: No matter how much you throw at me.. as the Hokage I swore to protect the leaf and the ninja world!.
Madara: So be it..

-The Kyuubi then uses tailed beast bomb in Hashirama's direction-
Hashirama:"I need to get the nine tails away from Madara"

-Hashirama then jumps out of the way but gets hit with the aftershock of the bomb causing his arm to bleed.. some blood then splatters on a tree-

-The tailed beast bomb causes the side of the mountain to collapse and the water from the lake flows down into area which has been tore up by the fight-

-Hashirama then jumps towards Madara & the Kyuubi in midair whilst grabbing a scroll from his armor which he opens and taps down on-

- Several weapons appear including a sword identical to the one he injured Madara's arm with-
-He then throws an array of shuriken at madara who uses his gunbai to blow them away-
-Hashirama then lands on the ground-

-He makes a handseal which causes tree trunks to emerge ans subdue the Kyuubi.. he then jumps towards the kyuubi using the Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands technique to remove the kyuubi's chakra who then loses consciousness.-

-With his hand he then uses mokuton on Madara who is landing towards him and performs the summoning break jutsu.-[Basically I've incorporated the Generations eointo the chapter as it did show a good end to the fight]

-Hashirama then grips a his sword from the floor and stabs madara in the abdomen with it.. he removes the branches which sink back into his palm and looks coldly at Madara who is kneeling on the floor looking at his stab wound-

Madara: HASHIRAMA YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS!?.

Hashirama: I didn't have too.. Madara your arrogance towards all non Uchiha blinds you from the fact that ones heritage does not ensure them immeasurable power.. Hard work and determination is what truely strengthens a shinobi.

-Madara glares at Hashirama-

Hashirama: I will speak to the leaf of our fight.. it was one of the hardest if not the hardest battle I have fought.. Uchiha Madara you are one of the most gifted shinobi I have ever met and I hope that in the next life you are not bound by your blood or your arrogance..

-Hashirama then hops off into the sunset back to the leaf-
Madara: HASHIRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

-Hashirama has an expression of pure sadness as he is shown jumping through the trees hearing Madara's shouting-
Zetsu: Wow you got pretty beat up huh'!

-Madara glares at Zetsu then coughs up blood due to his injury-
-Zetsu then reaches down to touch Madara's bloody shoulder-

Madara: No.. see over there -Madara's eyesight still hindered because of the plant toxins- Hashirama's blood is covering a tree.
Zetsu: Why his blood..he is of a different clan entirely.

Madara: I read the tablet in Naka Shrine a few years ago.. I have a feeling that theres more and I think I can strengthen my body with his blood.

-Zetsu then jumps over touching the blood.. and jumps back down to Madara-
-He touches madara's shoulder and then notices how Hashirama's blood heals his arm-

Zetsu: Incredible.. Its as if his blood is indeed strengthening you..
-Madara closes his eyes a smile evident on his face-

-Madara then pulls out the sword clenching his teeth at the pain with a smile still evident-
Madara: Zetsu.

-Zetsu uses his ability to transform into Hashirama.. He then picks up the sword that was impaled in Madara and chops his arm off causing bleeding-

-Zetsu then hangs his chopped arm off above Madara's stomach and watches as the blood heals Madara upon contact-
-Madara slowly opens his eyes revealing Rinnegan-
Zetsu: ! Your eyes.
Madara: Yes... I feel much better, Come Zetsu
----------
Naruto 606: You Are The One

~Scene change to Obito~

Obito: !!!

Madara: I should thank Hashirama.. It is probably because of his blood I have lived up until now.
Obito: Why didn't you go back to the leaf and fight Hashirama again?

Madara: Because even at my level it would have been a stalemate.. We Uchiha have stamina and visual prowess.. The Senju in Hashirama's case have vitality.. He dodged most of my strongest attacks.. Then the words he imparted to me gave me an idea.

Hashirama was one of a kind and the world changes.. as do the ideals of each generation.. As strong and influential as one can be they can never control the tide of war.. something which came about every few years..

Even if I commenced the Infinite Tsukuyomi and gathered the bijuu I'd be limited because of my advanced age..
Obito:....Is this why you rescued me..

Madara: Yes it is one of the reasons..I am a conduit to deliver the message of the I-T .. As will you be when you approach my age.. You owe it to Rin to become no one but a conduit so that none may suffer the same fate as her..

Obito:"Everything he's saying is strange but it makes sense... No one should have to suffer because of war mankind would be better in an illusion.... For Rin" You're right Madara-San.

Madara: ....Rin would have been proud of her team mate
-Madara slowly gets up and walks out the room leaving Obito in the bed.. his tears rolling down his bandaged face.. Awakening his MS-

~Scene Change to a year later~

Madara: With mine and Hashirama's DNA I have halted the effects your MS.. I haven't stopped them completely but you should be able to use your Sharingan and that useful jutsu of yours..

-Madara begins to cough-
Madara: I fear my time is coming to an end.. Obito.. We must go before somewhere

Obito: Where Madara-San?
Madara: Naka Shrine

Obito:....
Madara: With your jutsu we will be able to get there and back without causing any conflict.

Obito: Understood..
-Obito walks up to Madara and they teleport to Naka Shrine-

-Madara slowly steps over to the tablet activating his Rinnegan-
- He reads aloud the contents of the tablet-

Madara: Just as I thought.
Obito: Madara-San....

Madara: Good.. saves me from explaining more then whats needed.
-Obito walks up to Madara and they teleport back to the hideout-

Madara: There is a boy in the Hidden Rain Village... by the name of Nagato.. I want you to implant my rinnegan into him.. Kill the boys parents... tell him the leaf did it... Once the leaf is dismantled the purification of the shinobi world can begin.. They are the root of this damned system which you Obito are destined to end... Ensure he uses the rinne tensei jutsu to revive me in a more youthful form then I can make sure the I-Tsukuyomi lasts.

-Madara turns to Obito with his rinnegan still active-
Madara: Remember you are no one.. merely a messenger for the message that will end all this suffering.

-Obito reaches into his cloak -
-Madara walks slowly up to him until he is face to face with him-

-Obito then lunges a kunai into Madara's chest-
Madara: You know what to do next.

-Madara falls to the floor.. Obito looks down his face emotionless-

Last edited by redmoss; 10-04-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
Naruto 605: Looking To The Future.

Madara: Well I suppose we should go..

-Madara looks up as the sun which is slowly rising then notices Hashirama at the top of the mountain standing staring at him.. his armor battered and his clothes teared-

Hashirama: No matter how much you throw at me.. as the Hokage I swore to protect the leaf and the ninja world!.
Madara: So be it..

-The Kyuubi then uses tailed beast bomb in Hashirama's direction-
Hashirama:"I need to get the nine tails away from Madara"

-Hashirama then jumps out of the way but gets hit with the aftershock of the bomb causing his arm to bleed.. some blood then splatters on a tree-

-The tailed beast bomb causes the side of the mountain to collapse and the water from the lake flows down into area which has been tore up by the fight-

-Hashirama then jumps towards Madara & the Kyuubi in midair whilst grabbing a scroll from his armor which he opens and taps down on-

- Several weapons appear including a sword identical to the one he injured Madara's arm with-
-He then throws an array of shuriken at madara who uses his gunbai to blow them away-
-Hashirama then lands on the ground-

-He makes a handseal which causes tree trunks to emerge ans subdue the Kyuubi.. he then jumps towards the kyuubi using the Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands technique to remove the kyuubi's chakra who then loses consciousness.-

-With his hand he then uses mokuton on Madara who is landing towards him and performs the summoning break jutsu.-[Basically I've incorporated the Generations eointo the chapter as it did show a good end to the fight]

-Hashirama then grips a his sword from the floor and stabs madara in the abdomen with it.. he removes the branches which sink back into his palm and looks coldly at Madara who is kneeling on the floor looking at his stab wound-

Madara: HASHIRAMA YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS!?.

Hashirama: I didn't have too.. Madara your arrogance towards all non Uchiha blinds you from the fact that ones heritage does not ensure them immeasurable power.. Hard work and determination is what truely strengthens a shinobi.

-Madara glares at Hashirama-

Hashirama: I will speak to the leaf of our fight.. it was one of the hardest if not the hardest battle I have fought.. Uchiha Madara you are one of the most gifted shinobi I have ever met and I hope that in the next life you are not bound by your blood or your arrogance..

-Hashirama then hops off into the sunset back to the leaf-
Madara: HASHIRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

-Hashirama has an expression of pure sadness as he is shown jumping through the trees hearing Madara's shouting-
Zetsu: Wow you got pretty beat up huh'!

-Madara glares at Zetsu then coughs up blood due to his injury-
-Zetsu then reaches down to touch Madara's bloody shoulder-

Madara: No.. see over there -Madara's eyesight still hindered because of the plant toxins- Hashirama's blood is covering a tree.
Zetsu: Why his blood..he is of a different clan entirely.

Madara: I read the tablet in Naka Shrine a few years ago.. I have a feeling that theres more and I think I can strengthen my body with his blood.

-Zetsu then jumps over touching the blood.. and jumps back down to Madara-
-He touches madara's shoulder and then notices how Hashirama's blood heals his arm-

Zetsu: Incredible.. Its as if his blood is indeed strengthening you..
-Madara closes his eyes a smile evident on his face-

-Madara then pulls out the sword clenching his teeth at the pain with a smile still evident-
Madara: Zetsu.

-Zetsu uses his ability to transform into Hashirama.. He then picks up the sword that was impaled in Madara and chops his arm off causing bleeding-

-Zetsu then hangs his chopped arm off above Madara's stomach and watches as the blood heals Madara upon contact-
-Madara slowly opens his eyes revealing Rinnegan-
Zetsu: ! Your eyes.
Madara: Yes... I feel much better, Come Zetsu
----------
Naruto 606: You Are The One

~Scene change to Obito~

Obito: !!!

Madara: I should thank Hashirama.. It is probably because of his blood I have lived up until now.
Obito: Why didn't you go back to the leaf and fight Hashirama again?

Madara: Because even at my level it would have been a stalemate.. We Uchiha have stamina and visual prowess.. The Senju in Hashirama's case have vitality.. He dodged most of my strongest attacks.. Then the words he imparted to me gave me an idea.

Hashirama was one of a kind and the world changes.. as do the ideals of each generation.. As strong and influential as one can be they can never control the tide of war.. something which came about every few years..

Even if I commenced the Infinite Tsukuyomi and gathered the bijuu I'd be limited because of my advanced age..
Obito:....Is this why you rescued me..

Madara: Yes it is one of the reasons..I am a conduit to deliver the message of the I-T .. As will you be when you approach my age.. You owe it to Rin to become no one but a conduit so that none may suffer the same fate as her..

Obito:"Everything he's saying is strange but it makes sense... No one should have to suffer because of war mankind would be better in an illusion.... For Rin" You're right Madara-San.

Madara: ....Rin would have been proud of her team mate
-Madara slowly gets up and walks out the room leaving Obito in the bed.. his tears rolling down his bandaged face.. Awakening his MS-

~Scene Change to a year later~

Madara: With mine and Hashirama's DNA I have halted the effects your MS.. I haven't stopped them completely but you should be able to use your Sharingan and that useful jutsu of yours..

-Madara begins to cough-
Madara: I fear my time is coming to an end.. Obito.. We must go before somewhere

Obito: Where Madara-San?
Madara: Naka Shrine

Obito:....
Madara: With your jutsu we will be able to get there and back without causing any conflict.

Obito: Understood..
-Obito walks up to Madara and they teleport to Naka Shrine-

-Madara slowly steps over to the tablet activating his Rinnegan-
- He reads aloud the contents of the tablet-

Madara: Just as I thought.
Obito: Madara-San....

Madara: Good.. saves me from explaining more then whats needed.
-Obito walks up to Madara and they teleport back to the hideout-

Madara: There is a boy in the Hidden Rain Village... by the name of Nagato.. I want you to implant my rinnegan into him.. Kill the boys parents... tell him the leaf did it... Once the leaf is dismantled the purification of the shinobi world can begin.. They are the root of this damned system which you Obito are destined to end... Ensure he uses the rinne tensei jutsu to revive me in a more youthful form then I can make sure the I-Tsukuyomi lasts.

-Madara turns to Obito with his rinnegan still active-
Madara: Remember you are no one.. merely a messenger for the message that will end all this suffering.

-Obito reaches into his cloak -
-Madara walks slowly up to him until he is face to face with him-

-Obito then lunges a kunai into Madara's chest-
Madara: You know what to do next.

-Madara falls to the floor.. Obito looks down his face emotionless-
they are good predictions but 606 makes no sense because by the time obito met madara, he had already transplanted his eyes to nagato so how could obito have helped him transplant his eyes and nagato parents were killed by leaf ninja as we saw in the show and read in the manga so that doesnt make sense either
Old 10-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
 Spoiler: click to show
Couple of holes Zetsu is a result of Hashirama's DNA right?

also as rinnegan kyuubi already pointed out old Madara had one eye he said he'd entrusted his eyes to someone else.

Hashirama's statement was a bit rich his unique genetics give him his signature move: Mokuton bit a douche
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

Madara's eyes are entrusted to Pain, and which was retrieved back by tobi later!!! Cos' EMS next step is Rinnegan.... and Nagato skip all those progress to obtain these eyes suppose it was a setup as a scheme to build hatred to the ninja world and seek revenge! which at first Nagato was suppose to revive Madara with all Leafs soul, but Nagato turn his back at the last moment! Reviving those life he took rather than One big monster! "Madara!" entrusted that Naruto would bring peace to the world.....