Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 603: Rehabilitation

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Cool Chapter 603: Rehabilitation

Thought I'd give starting a chapter thread a waz

Spoiler: click to show
Old 10-02-2012, 04:09 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya
Default Re: Chapter 603: Rehabilitation

you mean the guyver? I think we are getting the explaination everyone was asking for. it might not be how everyone want it but this is how it going down.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

the new manga is out here is the link for anybody wanting to read it

http://mangastream.com/

----------
you can also go to this link as well

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604

Last edited by rinnegan kyuubi; 10-02-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Kiba

It is out now, and nothing new really. My thoughts about the place being the graveyard turned out to be right.

The ending photo was a bit of a let down IMO, but maybe next week we will see something flashing as Obito was supposed to be death and Kakashi wouldn't expect him. I think however that Kakashi doesn't get to see Obito's face, as that couldn't have concluded in the naruto story we know now.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

All I have to say for this week is: What an ending.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

i think it was pretty cool how obito saw what happened to rin through his other eye. i think that kakashi killed rin on accident. they were fighting mist ninja one of them probably used hidden mist jutsu n kakashi upon seeing a moving shadow attacked and killed rin believing her to be an enemy until the fog cleared n showed that he had actually murdered rin the person he had swore to protect.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I
Default Re: Chapter 604: Meet again, and then

after reading this chapter, I realized everything is setup by Madara!!

The reason all these years team 7, Kakashi failed everyone in the Chunin has a linked to Rin's dead, Bet everyone can go back and see how Kakashi said "Teamwork is very important" and the misunderstanding between Obito turn him into Tobi seeking for revenge and guess he believes that by doing what Mandara had planned ....[maybe can revive Rin....]

I don't really understand how did Orichimaru get Mandara's original corpse. With white/black zetzu and Tobi onguard.... its impossible to hack into this HQ. more than that! Orichimaru had his own master plan which is different to Mandara! so Only if Sasuke isn't under his controlled(from the snake bite) There wouldn't be any thread from a weak old snake.... but somehow the story would lead to Sasuke VS Naruto ..... so guess Naruto would be saving Sasuke in the final battle somehow.

And hopefully we can see Jiraya jumping in with the Sannin reunion with Orichimaru and Tsundae(if she didn't died from reviving the other four Kage)
Old 10-03-2012, 04:04 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Hinata

i think its also possible that Rin was a spy for the Mist and they came to collect her. She had to fight Kakashi and lost. Kakashi then feels regret because in that situation he had no choice other than to kill her and could not find a way to protect her at the same time.

I think that because of the face Kakashi was making.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

First thing that came to me was Kakashi was in a situation as the shark guy.... you have to eliminate your teammate to prevent enemy got information or the same situation that Pain was in threaten to kill teammate....can't be that was all in Mandara's plot too.

after reading that Rin was a spy.... the image that came to my mind was, Rin couldn't be a clone by zetzu and yet two High rank Ninja Raikage with Bee couldn't sense the difference. As the ambush only Naruto can spot the evil, I believed that Mandara is not a good guy at all.......doing all this scheming and even the First Hokage died stopping his evil doing!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:02 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Im sorry, this whole storyline since the war started is completely RETARDED. Besides parts of the sasuke and itachi vs kabuto fight, the stuff going on is stupid. Zetsu venom suit. Unlimited power ups. Gedo iv cord. Tobi being Obito. Madara having limitless power. Orochimaru coming back AGAIN. Naruto having new jutsus out of nowhere. The element powers crap. The zetsu war. Madara living in a cave which happens to be right under where obitos about to die. Akatsuki making cameo comebacks as edos and Kabuto controlling them all and knowing what theyre all doing at once by looking at rocks on the ground. But theyre all pushovers now that get beat easily by the same kids that didnt stand a chance a few months before. Its just dumb. Its dumb. All of it. I havent been impressed since the 6 peins and jiraiya story.