Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 602: Alive !

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Academy Ninja

Wink Chapter 602: Alive !

Discuss chapter 602 here. Seems like Obito was going back to the leaf, until he found out Rin died.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 602: Alive !

Dangerous opening up a chapter thread Kniveswood may spank you

Madara is confused by how Obito escaped the rocks so if it was a glimpse of Kamui then it's a previously unknown jutsu. Cos Madara knows everything

Few thoughts: if it wasn't Kamui then body flicker perhaps or FTG which I reckon is not the case.

Next I noticed that Madara was tapping the ground a lot with his scythe, is he blind? We saw he has one eye but why all the tapping?

Also noticed that Madara said movement will rip hashirama's body from Obito not if he leaves. But then again he did say that they can't leave becuase of their bodies

Who's eye does old Madara have as he "left his real eyes to someone else" The story goes that Madara went blind and Izuna gave him his eyes so he left Izuna's eyes to someone else, Nagato? Who's sharingan did he have implanted.

As for their full potential being released with two the only thing I can think of is Susanoo.

Copied n pasted from the 601 thread. Anbu leader pointed out that Madara was old hence the tapping and that the rinnegan seems to be the end point of the sharingan evolution hence needing both
Old 09-20-2012, 03:50 AM
Academy Ninja

He might b blind, cuzthe sharigan he got isnt ms so he probably went blind after while cuz he couldnt leave to get more eyes. Im still wondering where they are. N on another note the 1st hokage cells r amazing he really was the best
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 AM
Academy Ninja

Yea u r rite @ last hokage d old madara is blind am preti sure he gave his eyes to nagato n mayb shisu just sayin dat mayb. May b d next chap ter wil reveal how rin d love of obito died n also how madara was able to train obito within dat short period of time for him to b able to control d kyuubi n almost defeated the fourt hokage. Also dis has bin botherin my mind wen r we goin to see d flask back of d first hokage hashirama n madara's fight just can't wait any longer. Am also d nxt chapter wil show d introduction of zetsu just sayin sha..............
Old 09-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derego atori View Post
Yea u r rite @ last hokage d old madara is blind am preti sure he gave his eyes to nagato n mayb shisu just sayin dat mayb. May b d next chap ter wil reveal how rin d love of obito died n also how madara was able to train obito within dat short period of time for him to b able to control d kyuubi n almost defeated the fourt hokage. Also dis has bin botherin my mind wen r we goin to see d flask back of d first hokage hashirama n madara's fight just can't wait any longer. Am also d nxt chapter wil show d introduction of zetsu just sayin sha..............
Too much for one chapter imo Rin's death, Obito training montage, Hashirama Vs. Madara + the birth of Zetsu.

As for a flash back of Madara Vs. the Shodaime hokage there's some game footage you may enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmJZJ94XkY&hd=1 Doesn't include amaterasu, tsukyomi or Susanoo so can't be said to be complete imo, Madara wanted to win so he'd have gone all out for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastHokage View Post
He might b blind, cuzthe sharigan he got isnt ms so he probably went blind after while cuz he couldnt leave to get more eyes. Im still wondering where they are. N on another note the 1st hokage cells r amazing he really was the best
I don't think he was blind in the flashback, why have an implanted eye? for show? doesn't make sense right. Story goes he went blind from using MS too much and Izuna gave him his eyes thus activating EMS. After losing to Hashirama Madara said that he "entrusted" his eyes to someone else, has to be Nagato for shizzle.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

i do believe that madara also entrusted his eyes to nagato as well. i think to awaken the rinnegan u have to some kind of relation to both the senju and uchiha so with that being said we know that nagato has relation to the senju because kushina told naruto that the senju and uzumaki are distant cousin as for his possible uchiha blood i cant really say but that i just my theory on how to awaken the rinnegan. madara said he didnt awaken his rinnegan until after his fight with hashirama n he also stated that he managed to acquire some of his cells n i would gather that he mixed the cells into his body to prolong his own life. this is jus a theory
Old 09-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Academy Ninja

Talking Re: Chapter 602: Alive !

Lolx i knw its too much for just a chapter hehehehehehehehe.tnx for d link it was an awesome video @ last hokage. But i realy wanna see d training of obito. Where in d world is d original naruto cux madara said he was fightin a kage bushin
Old 09-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnegan kyuubi View Post
i do believe that madara also entrusted his eyes to nagato as well.

i think to awaken the rinnegan u have to some kind of relation to both the senju and uchiha so with that being said we know that nagato has relation to the senju because kushina told naruto that the senju and uzumaki are distant cousin

as for his possible uchiha blood i cant really say but that i just my theory on how to awaken the rinnegan.

madara said he didnt awaken his rinnegan until after his fight with hashirama n he also stated that he managed to acquire some of his cells n i would gather that he mixed the cells into his body to prolong his own life. this is jus a theory
If we go by the old story then the Uchiha ancestor inherited the Rikudou's eyes but in the image:

his eyes are spirals not the concentric circles of the rinnegan.

Also to fully use Izanagi you need Senju DNA which would back up the idea that for the sharingan to evolve or to be used to it's full potential then senju genetics are vital. Strangely Itachi didn't mention the senju when he used Izanami on Kabuto, suppose it's an uber genjutsu.

As for the Uzumaki I think they are a special case who are the clan who the Rikudou came from. Hence they have his characteristics and can enhance the powers of his descendants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derego atori View Post
Lolx i knw its too much for just a chapter hehehehehehehehe.tnx for d link it was an awesome video @ last hokage. But i realy wanna see d training of obito. Where in d world is d original naruto cux madara said he was fightin a kage bushin
Think the consensus is that he went to Obito's pocket dimension when Kakashi hit him with Kamui.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

New issue out.... www.mangapanda.com it goes into the first of becoming tobi.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

new manga out http://mangastream.com/ it was pretty good and spiral face zetsu is funny