Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 601: Obito and Madara

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 09-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 601: Obito and Madara

Discuss about chapter 601 here!
Old 09-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: naruto
Default Re: Chapter 601: Obito and Madara

hey man! there too much that i didnt understand in this episode, why is madara searching for the real naruto? and referring to that one as kagebunshin.. Ive tried back tracking is the real naruto at the the other dimension where he blast obito's mask?
why did the manga focused on obitos right arm when madara was talking to obito and said that he has other plan..

and i think Gai sensei has a special part in this saga, because they both look at each other (kakashi and gai) when obito said that kakashi let Rin die, it must have been a mission before in which kakashi teams up with Rin and Gai I hope they will make an episode of that...

TOAD SHINOBI
Old 09-15-2012, 04:21 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I expect Tsunade to be able to save the kages, They deserve better than to be killed off-screen.

Okay, Naruto will have to get out of the other dimension on his own. Sounds like something Majin Buu did once.

Having a clone go up against Madara first is a great advantage. Naruto won't waste the experience.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: minato,kakashi,itachi,jiraiya,hiruzen saru,killerbee

still don't make complet sense to me.i mean whats up with nagato-tobi-madara plan.why would madara want to remain dead until "the right time"cause with him capturing all the biju will simply just be a piece of pie.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

Inorder to seal the 10tail inside him maybe he needed them to capture all of them first then use the justus to bring him back to life as they seal the tail beast inside him.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Genin (Rank C)

another prediction i founded, enjoy :

Naruto 602: "Death of a hero, Birth of a Villain"

(Scene opens with obito opening his left eye to see a very old uchiha at his side)

Obito in pain: "where am I, who are you... I don't under..."

Old madara: "Calm down young one... you were crushed then transferred yourself to another dimension where I found you...".

Obito: "What another... dimension...".

*obito remembers saving kakashi, giving kakashi his other SG then seeing rin and kakashi escape the rubble as it pilled on him*

Obito: "I remember... I was crushed under a ton of rubble and saved kakashi and... and RIN...".

*obito thinks of the promise kakashi made to protect Rin...*

Obito: "kakashi promised to protect Rin and was fighting some other shinobi... then..."

*Obito remembers regaining consciousness under the rubble to hear Rin screaming for kakashi to wake up... Kakashi passed out when trying to use another chidori to protect rin from the rock shinobi...*
Obito screams "No, Rin, No, help her kakashi... what happened kakashi... You promised... Protect her".
Suddenly as Rin screams for help again, Obito screams "Protect her..." as a MS pattern appears in his SG then he is transferred to another dimension...*

Obito: "I was trying to escape the rubble and protect Rin when I heard her screaming, but, suddenly, I was taken to another place... and I passed out because I was so exhausted and injured".

Old Madara: "So you managed to Awaken Kamui through emotional distress... Interesting..."

Obito trying to move: "KAMUI... Wow... But, Why is it interesting?"

Old madara: "Because KAMUI is a technique that can only be invoked by those who posses the power of the Uchiha... and Uzumaki clan... so it is as if you suddenly awakened your Uzumaki power that lay dormant within you through pure Will power".

Obito: "Uzumaki clan??? The clan of the Eddy village where my Mother is from..."

Old Madara: "Yes Young Uchiha... You possess a power so very rare that I just could not let you and your potential be snuffed out... I Will heal you and show you how to use your power young uchiha... and all I ask of you... is for you to assist me with my own aspirations..."

Obito: "Assist you"..

*obito thinks of Rin*...

Obito: "But... I need to protect Rin myself... I trusted a friend, but he proved to be a Liar so I will use my new power to do it myself... I will protect the girl I love"..

Madara has a scowl on his face: "Love you say... Well then, it will be much harder to hear this then..."

Obito sits up in his bed: "What are talking about... to hear what old man".

Madara with a sympathetic look on his face: "The one you call Rin... Is Dead... Your friend failed to protect her... and what is worse... the fourth Hokage arrived in time to protect her, but let her die to save kakashi instead..."

*Obito looks horrified by this news... He screams out in pain from the news of his friend and even mentor letting the girl he loved, die... The MS patter appears in his eye*

Obito: "Old man, you said you can heal my body and teach me to master my power...".

Old madara: "Yes... If you help me with my own aspirations that is.."

Obito with pure rage on his face: "Then make me stronger so I can make them pay... Konaha will pay... and especially you, Minato Namikaze... Ha, I mean Fourth Hokage... Pay for not doing your duty and letting Rin die...".

Old madara smiles: "And my Name is not old man... I am the Legendary... Uchiha Madara..."

Obito is surprised: "The Legend, but you are supposed to be dead... then again so am I... and friends, mentors are supposed to protect loved ones instead of letting them die... this whole reality is a lie... it is just... wrong..."

Obito smiles: "Someone will have to do something about that..."

*Madara carries Obito to a large room where a large plant is growing people from it...*

Madara: "We will use this to make you a new, immortal body... A body that will be perfect and fully capable of even defeating the fourth Hokage... Now young one... I have allot to teach you in a short amount of time..."

Obito: "Why is that??"

Madara: "Because the fourth Hokage's wife, Kushina. She will be going into labor in 8 months which will gives us the opportunity of a lifetime... to recapture the Kyuubi Mito took from me... and the kyuubi is something I need in order to make my plan become reality so you will capture it for me"

Obito: "Minato's wife kushina is the kyuubi's Jink... Well then we will have to just rip that thing out her and show minato the pain of not being able to protect the one he loves..."

(scene changes back to obito facing kakashi and Gai)

Obito: "You should have protected Rin kakashi and this would have never happened... I would be resting in peace and rin would be alive... This is yours and Minato's fault... which is why I killed him and his wife..."

*kakashi and Gai are stunned by this statement*

(scene changes to shinobi falling unconscious around sasuke and Oro... They have entered konaha and are in the uchiha's projects where sasuke lived...)

Oro: "We will do all this at once sasuke-kun"

Sasuke: "You still have not explained much about this... why are we here and how does is apply to my goal of learning the truth from the previous Hokage's???"

Oro: "Calm down... In order to understand your clan... You need to read your tablet at naka shrine... it has the history of your clan dating all the way back to the Rikudou Sage himself...
and with the true power of the SG you have, you will be able to read almost the entire tablet".

*Sasuke, Juugo and suigetsu are surprised*

Juugo: "The sage... he was real and sasuke's ancestor...?"

Sasuke: "I am descended from the Sage of Legend... of Fairy tale..."

Oro: "Yes, and everything else you would ever want to know about the uchiha is there as well sasuke..."

*Suddenly, a female comes charging out from behind a trash can running right into sasuke*

Sasuke: "Huh!! Why are you here karin???

Karin: "I knew I sensed you... Sasuke, is it really you... I escaped the konaha jail then was hiding when... Wait, you tried to kill me and left me for dead... I do not love you anymore so y... wahhhhh... it's Orochimaru..."

*Oro smiles at karin with his creepy face*

Sasuke: "I am sorry karin... I was losing myself to the rage created by Tobi's Lies... I am here to figure out the truth so I can make my own conclusion and fight for my own beliefs... not tobi's, not my brother's... my own"

Karin: "Well then, I forgive you... but only because I love you so much... heheh... and again, why is Oro is here"

SUigteus: "Wow, I really missed this..."

Karin: "Shut up suigtesu, I did not miss your bitching myself so can it"

(scene switches to team sasuke entering the shrine, sasuke gives Oro the scroll and lays it down)

Sasuke: "Now... its time Orochimaru".

Oro: "Fufufu... as you wish" *thinking to himself: After this, I will have my jutsu back which will make me full strength again... then we will see who is in control"..*

*Oro creates hands signs* "I summon you... reaper death seal". The reaper seal appears before them...*

Juugo: "The reaper... but how will this... wait, Oro couldn't possibly be able to.."

*Oro creates more hand signs instructed on the scroll then places his hands on the scroll activating the curse seals on it... They move on the floor up to the death god and cover the death god... making the death god change in color, causing it to glow*

Juugo: "SO that is it... I do not know how, but orochimaru got his hands on the fourth Hokage's counter seal to his reaper seal... He means to open the seal so he can Edo the previous Hokage allowing sasuke to talk to them... and the other half of the kyuubi is there as well to be unsealed and controlled...
that must be why suigetsu thought this could offer the ability to take control of this war... it is about the capture of the all bijuu by akatsuki... but if we have the other half of the kyuubi... we control akatsuki because we have something they need...
Wait!!! That also means Orochimaru can get his jutsu back becoming complete once again..."

Juugo desperately screaming: "Sasuke... don't let Orochimaru open the seal..."

*Oro is smiling as the death god opens*

END

Next chapter: "Sasuke gets his answers, but Oro gets his jutsu... and the Yin half of the kyuubi will turn the tide of this war... if it can have a jinchurriki"
Old 09-18-2012, 01:59 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: kurama, sasuke, madara, and gaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
another prediction i founded, enjoy :

Naruto 602: "Death of a hero, Birth of a Villain"

(Scene opens with obito opening his left eye to see a very old uchiha at his side)

Obito in pain: "where am I, who are you... I don't under..."

Old madara: "Calm down young one... you were crushed then transferred yourself to another dimension where I found you...".

Obito: "What another... dimension...".

*obito remembers saving kakashi, giving kakashi his other SG then seeing rin and kakashi escape the rubble as it pilled on him*

Obito: "I remember... I was crushed under a ton of rubble and saved kakashi and... and RIN...".

*obito thinks of the promise kakashi made to protect Rin...*

Obito: "kakashi promised to protect Rin and was fighting some other shinobi... then..."

*Obito remembers regaining consciousness under the rubble to hear Rin screaming for kakashi to wake up... Kakashi passed out when trying to use another chidori to protect rin from the rock shinobi...*
Obito screams "No, Rin, No, help her kakashi... what happened kakashi... You promised... Protect her".
Suddenly as Rin screams for help again, Obito screams "Protect her..." as a MS pattern appears in his SG then he is transferred to another dimension...*

Obito: "I was trying to escape the rubble and protect Rin when I heard her screaming, but, suddenly, I was taken to another place... and I passed out because I was so exhausted and injured".

Old Madara: "So you managed to Awaken Kamui through emotional distress... Interesting..."

Obito trying to move: "KAMUI... Wow... But, Why is it interesting?"

Old madara: "Because KAMUI is a technique that can only be invoked by those who posses the power of the Uchiha... and Uzumaki clan... so it is as if you suddenly awakened your Uzumaki power that lay dormant within you through pure Will power".

Obito: "Uzumaki clan??? The clan of the Eddy village where my Mother is from..."

Old Madara: "Yes Young Uchiha... You possess a power so very rare that I just could not let you and your potential be snuffed out... I Will heal you and show you how to use your power young uchiha... and all I ask of you... is for you to assist me with my own aspirations..."

Obito: "Assist you"..

*obito thinks of Rin*...

Obito: "But... I need to protect Rin myself... I trusted a friend, but he proved to be a Liar so I will use my new power to do it myself... I will protect the girl I love"..

Madara has a scowl on his face: "Love you say... Well then, it will be much harder to hear this then..."

Obito sits up in his bed: "What are talking about... to hear what old man".

Madara with a sympathetic look on his face: "The one you call Rin... Is Dead... Your friend failed to protect her... and what is worse... the fourth Hokage arrived in time to protect her, but let her die to save kakashi instead..."

*Obito looks horrified by this news... He screams out in pain from the news of his friend and even mentor letting the girl he loved, die... The MS patter appears in his eye*

Obito: "Old man, you said you can heal my body and teach me to master my power...".

Old madara: "Yes... If you help me with my own aspirations that is.."

Obito with pure rage on his face: "Then make me stronger so I can make them pay... Konaha will pay... and especially you, Minato Namikaze... Ha, I mean Fourth Hokage... Pay for not doing your duty and letting Rin die...".

Old madara smiles: "And my Name is not old man... I am the Legendary... Uchiha Madara..."

Obito is surprised: "The Legend, but you are supposed to be dead... then again so am I... and friends, mentors are supposed to protect loved ones instead of letting them die... this whole reality is a lie... it is just... wrong..."

Obito smiles: "Someone will have to do something about that..."

*Madara carries Obito to a large room where a large plant is growing people from it...*

Madara: "We will use this to make you a new, immortal body... A body that will be perfect and fully capable of even defeating the fourth Hokage... Now young one... I have allot to teach you in a short amount of time..."

Obito: "Why is that??"

Madara: "Because the fourth Hokage's wife, Kushina. She will be going into labor in 8 months which will gives us the opportunity of a lifetime... to recapture the Kyuubi Mito took from me... and the kyuubi is something I need in order to make my plan become reality so you will capture it for me"

Obito: "Minato's wife kushina is the kyuubi's Jink... Well then we will have to just rip that thing out her and show minato the pain of not being able to protect the one he loves..."

(scene changes back to obito facing kakashi and Gai)

Obito: "You should have protected Rin kakashi and this would have never happened... I would be resting in peace and rin would be alive... This is yours and Minato's fault... which is why I killed him and his wife..."

*kakashi and Gai are stunned by this statement*

(scene changes to shinobi falling unconscious around sasuke and Oro... They have entered konaha and are in the uchiha's projects where sasuke lived...)

Oro: "We will do all this at once sasuke-kun"

Sasuke: "You still have not explained much about this... why are we here and how does is apply to my goal of learning the truth from the previous Hokage's???"

Oro: "Calm down... In order to understand your clan... You need to read your tablet at naka shrine... it has the history of your clan dating all the way back to the Rikudou Sage himself...
and with the true power of the SG you have, you will be able to read almost the entire tablet".

*Sasuke, Juugo and suigetsu are surprised*

Juugo: "The sage... he was real and sasuke's ancestor...?"

Sasuke: "I am descended from the Sage of Legend... of Fairy tale..."

Oro: "Yes, and everything else you would ever want to know about the uchiha is there as well sasuke..."

*Suddenly, a female comes charging out from behind a trash can running right into sasuke*

Sasuke: "Huh!! Why are you here karin???

Karin: "I knew I sensed you... Sasuke, is it really you... I escaped the konaha jail then was hiding when... Wait, you tried to kill me and left me for dead... I do not love you anymore so y... wahhhhh... it's Orochimaru..."

*Oro smiles at karin with his creepy face*

Sasuke: "I am sorry karin... I was losing myself to the rage created by Tobi's Lies... I am here to figure out the truth so I can make my own conclusion and fight for my own beliefs... not tobi's, not my brother's... my own"

Karin: "Well then, I forgive you... but only because I love you so much... heheh... and again, why is Oro is here"

SUigteus: "Wow, I really missed this..."

Karin: "Shut up suigtesu, I did not miss your bitching myself so can it"

(scene switches to team sasuke entering the shrine, sasuke gives Oro the scroll and lays it down)

Sasuke: "Now... its time Orochimaru".

Oro: "Fufufu... as you wish" *thinking to himself: After this, I will have my jutsu back which will make me full strength again... then we will see who is in control"..*

*Oro creates hands signs* "I summon you... reaper death seal". The reaper seal appears before them...*

Juugo: "The reaper... but how will this... wait, Oro couldn't possibly be able to.."

*Oro creates more hand signs instructed on the scroll then places his hands on the scroll activating the curse seals on it... They move on the floor up to the death god and cover the death god... making the death god change in color, causing it to glow*

Juugo: "SO that is it... I do not know how, but orochimaru got his hands on the fourth Hokage's counter seal to his reaper seal... He means to open the seal so he can Edo the previous Hokage allowing sasuke to talk to them... and the other half of the kyuubi is there as well to be unsealed and controlled...
that must be why suigetsu thought this could offer the ability to take control of this war... it is about the capture of the all bijuu by akatsuki... but if we have the other half of the kyuubi... we control akatsuki because we have something they need...
Wait!!! That also means Orochimaru can get his jutsu back becoming complete once again..."

Juugo desperately screaming: "Sasuke... don't let Orochimaru open the seal..."

*Oro is smiling as the death god opens*

END

Next chapter: "Sasuke gets his answers, but Oro gets his jutsu... and the Yin half of the kyuubi will turn the tide of this war... if it can have a jinchurriki"
this was probably one of the best predictions i have read in a while it was pretty damn good if i say so myself
Old 09-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Man that is some jump to claim Obito is an Uzumaki He's loudmouthed clumsy and not particularly talented, so he fits the bill exactly.

Only thing missing is the red hair, oh wait our main protagonist is an Uzumaki with blonde hair, scratch that!

Bit to much of a jump for me dude. Obito should be second coming of the SOSP material if he's the Uzumaki and Uchiha combined.

My feeling is that the crevasse is somewhere Uchiha go/are taken when they are close to death. Madara refers to Obito as a member of the Uchiha clan, the generalisation would suggest that all members of the clan have access/are taken to this place at their time of death. Think when the flying dutchman appears to sailors near death in pirates of the Caribbean.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Obito can't be an Uzumaki if he is an Uchiha, I don't think the Uzumaki clans have the possibility to use an Uchiha jutsu, they were know for their powerful sealing techniques they had good stamina

If I understood you, the mother Uzumaki marrying an Uchiha, but still an Uzumaki can't use dojutsu unless Madara was able to manipulate Obitos body wen he was rescued ....
Old 09-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
Obito can't be an Uzumaki if he is an Uchiha, I don't think the Uzumaki clans have the possibility to use an Uchiha jutsu, they were know for their powerful sealing techniques they had good stamina

If I understood you, the mother Uzumaki marrying an Uchiha, but still an Uzumaki can't use dojutsu unless Madara was able to manipulate Obitos body wen he was rescued ....
I don't think he's an Uzumaki either

But why can't the progeny of an Uzumaki and Uchiha have Doujutsu?

We've not seen it happen before so I don't think you can't discount an Uzumaki/Uchiha with sharingan. It would explain how he survived after the rockfall, uzumaki stamina/endurance

Was thinking about what Naruto will do in the dimension Someone mentioned a power up/new move. Couple of ideas first off Fuuton Rasen Bijudama!

Secondly some combo of his Bijumode and toad sage mode.

Last edited by MGB2000X; 09-18-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: forgot to include an idea!