Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 599: Obito Uchiha

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya
Default Chapter 599: Obito Uchiha

It seems like its out.

.... it gotta be a fake (even if it seems like it's not, multiple site have the same chapter...) :

http://lelscan.com/lecture-naruto/599/1
http://www.naruto-scans.com/naruto-599/Naruto_Manga_599

All hail for obito fans,
Alas for Kagami folks.

I guess that a twist.

Last edited by AnbuLeader; 08-29-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:28 PM
The Wanderer from The Mist

Favorite Character: Sage Naruto; Killer Bee; Pain; Kakashi; Konohamaru; Shikamaru; Minato Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to simplebutcute Send a message via Skype™ to simplebutcute
Default Re: Chapter 599

so it's already confirmed that Tobi is actually Obito.. this will end all the speculations..
Old 08-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Exclamation Re: Chapter 599

well well well

Obito's out of the bag well out of the mask at least

Time for some emotions

There's got to be more to this story why does he hate the clan?

When did he meet Kurama? how did his eye survive a great big boulder

Still think Madara handed the masked man mantle over to Obito think quite a few folk'll be fuming at this revelation

hehe remember back in the day when someone suggested Naruto was the Yondaime's son they got a severe chewing out and then it came true ah the twists and turns
Old 08-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Eh...Obito huh. How lame. It was cool seeing young gai, kotetsu, genma, ebisu, anko, asuma and kurenai...so obito is supposed to be doing all this because he was jealous rin liked kakashi and he never got over it? Or cuz he kept getting his @ss handed to him by gai? Ridiculous. The silent storytelling was cool I guess. Why are the rocks still floating in the air!!! Are they in frickin outer space??Theyve been falling for like 10 issues already!!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: NARUTO

yes.. Obito theory win ... hehe

now.. we just to talk to how and why OBITO become TOBI...

ONE point we see..coz of need power.. Orichimaru, Obito and Sasuke chose wrong side... and like Sasuke and Orichimaru.. I think Obito get Madara as Mentor..If Sasuke in 3 year training with Orichimaru get new power and can fight with 5 kage.. Obito in 5 year ( shinobi WW3, Obito and Kakashi 12.. and karuma attack Kanoha 5 year later, Kakashi 17 ).. can fight with Minato..( first time Tobi with short hair.. I think it a time Obito take over 'Tobi' from Madara, ( Tobi in long hair)..)

Maybe Madara take Obito from Kanabi rock.. and train it as he protage to continue he plan...

obito tobi.jpg
Old 08-29-2012, 05:51 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Thinking thinking so many ideas!

Well not that many. Here's one i heard a while back. The severe emotional trauma caused Obito to awaken MS hence why his eye and bits of him survived.

They were shot into another dimension. Along comes Zetsu and patches him up with zetsu spares from Zetsu's patented spare parts range.

This would have to have happened after Rin removed hie left eye cos it didn't awaken MS. Maybe you can awaken MS in your eyes independently
Old 08-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Hinata

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

yet again i am right on this. some of you guys really try to make it a much more difficult story than it really is. There has always been subtle hints that Obito was in fact Tobi ever since he has been introduced. I have been saying since the begining that Kakashi gaiden was giving out more information than just about Kakashi.

in the end i was right yet again about something everyone was saying i was wrong about. so, where is that guy who said he would eat something nasty if i was right?
Old 08-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Saskue, Kakashi, Itachi, and Naruto

Only one question comes to mind, how did obito know to be in the hidden leaf when itatchi killed his clan, and why didn't he take his revenge then?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha, Might Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
Thinking thinking so many ideas!

Well not that many. Here's one i heard a while back. The severe emotional trauma caused Obito to awaken MS hence why his eye and bits of him survived.

They were shot into another dimension. Along comes Zetsu and patches him up with zetsu spares from Zetsu's patented spare parts range.

This would have to have happened after Rin removed hie left eye cos it didn't awaken MS. Maybe you can awaken MS in your eyes independently
Maybe!

Probably Obito's Mangyekou got activated in the midst of all the grief and pain. Perhaps he found himself in the world of Kamui and escaped the wreckage.

But knowing Kishi, he might do another u-turn on us.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Hinata

I think that zetsu found him and healed him to take over the plan. This would explain why zetsu has always been treated as an equal by Obito.

The rock size that was on Obito was big enough that he could have been buried alive with his core not being crushed. His head was pinned down but it wasnt crushed which is why he still has his eye. Zetsu is the one who gave him the body parts he needed to move around.

I dont think that his MS was activated when he was buried because of the words he was saying as it was happening. He seemed some what at piece with it all. I think it activated when Rin died and he found out. i think she died in the war or just after it happened. which could be the reason he awakened MS.