Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 598: Into Pieces!!!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 08-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 598: Into Pieces!!!!

Discuss about chapter 598 here!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Itachi and Deidara
Default Re: Chapter 598

It isnt out yet, though supposedly it will be out this week (into the weekend?) Know what I think? The more and more I read the battle between Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Gai vs The masked assumed "Uchiha". I really dont think the guy is an Uchiha at all. Ive never seen him once use the eyes to a great extent like any uchiha of the story has. I think that just like Kakashi, he managed to gain the eyes, but why Obito's right eye? I DON'T think that Tobi is Obito. I mean what kind of connections can one little kid possibly have? He was for the leaf, and i believe died for the leaf, he died for the people he loved and didnt expect to. We've seen the Masked man do some pretty darn impossible things, so im not surprised by some crazy way he was able to recover Obito's eye for some use. I think to figure out the masked man's identity we have to figure out why the resurrection Madara has the rinnegan as well. Maybe the masked man is related to the sage of six paths or something, who knows, just something to think about.

Cheers!! ^^

Namikaze Koorisaru of the Namikaze clan
Old 08-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

This chapter is going to be an awesome one, we will find out how Kakashi will counter Tobi's Dojutsu knowing that he possess also the Rinnegan.

Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan before his death (illness), so the answer to it, will be to find the stone that was made for the Uchihas, the Anbu Black Ups must find it and see on how will they rip of the information from it in an other way, knowing that non Uchihas are unable to read it....
Old 08-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Should be a great chapter

More verbal sparring with an attack strategy from the K meister

Or a change of emphasis to Sasuke et al to see where they've gone!
Old 08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto, jiraiya, sunade, sakura, kakashi, rock lee, gai, shikamaru, sasuke, killer bee.

This chapter has immersed most fans in a state of confusion/dilemma, i for one think that tobi isn't obito. It may be obito's body and eye but its definitely not obito's mind, the guy is dead and gone. And again, the guy loves his comrades and obviously has no reason what so ever to have a grudge against konoha, uchiha clan or his comrade kakashi, he willingly gave kakashi his eye, and that goes a long way to show how much he loved his comrades. There's also a possibility that its not obito's body which would explain why he is limited to only 1 jutsu. My guess is, he is just like danzou, he's part human, part hashirama's cells/zetsu, in possession of stolen sharigans. Only knows izanagi and space/time jutsu. I think that's right about everything. I would guess he's from the uzumaki clan, that would explain the longevity and the hatred, but its not plausible. But who knows, we have to be open to possibilities!!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:09 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

It seems as though Tobi has been around for a while. He knows a lot. He knew what Kakashi said at someones grave site. But he didn't have to be present for these events. The zetsus may have observed the battle at the bridge. They may have observed and recorded everything that took place at a funeral.

If a zetsu saw Obito partially crushed, maybe the zetsu copied is chakra and became a clone of Obito. A clone would have two good eyes.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Jiraya Sama
Send a message via MSN to HolyKnightQ8

cant wait for the chapter

looks promising

hope the identity of Tobi will be revealed
Old 08-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage5by5 View Post
If a zetsu saw Obito partially crushed, maybe the zetsu copied is chakra and became a clone of Obito. A clone would have two good eyes.
Are you sure that the clone could use the Sharingan? Cloning the chakra and stuff: ok. But copying a bloodline? I remember Zetsu copying Neji's chakra, but Zetsu Neji didn't use Hyuuga bloodline.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:57 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I've always believed that Tobi was a zetsu. This is the only way I can explain Tobi having Obito's power.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage5by5 View Post
I've always believed that Tobi was a zetsu. This is the only way I can explain Tobi having Obito's power.
He certainly has Zetsu parts. If you look at his arm and shoulder they've got white bits but they've also got what looks like human bits.

I think Tobi is either one person with Zetsu parts filling in the gaps or he's a mish mash of lots of dead shinobi, again with Zetsu filling in the gaps. I think the second makes more sense seeing at Tobi said he's "nobody" so he was created.