Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 595: Chaps

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 595: Chaps

Discuss about chapter 595 here!

Last edited by Kniveswood; 07-24-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Shikimaru, Bee, Itachi, ect...
Default Re: Chapter 595

So is it just me or does Tobi always say for no one to "touch " the mazou statue. There are some that all ready have....like the akutski have been synched with it because they all did that super secrete sealing ceremony. So to make a long story short I was wondering if this is where zetsu came from or does he get his power from this thing....I hope they explain more about this thing. ...its driving me batty.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:41 AM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

lmao everything about zetsu is a whole big question mark, white zetsu, black zetsu...who are these guys? and why are they so loyal to tobi??

aniways cant wait for new chapter to come out....we'll either see naruto vs tobi or the place orchimaru and sasuke are going...which im really dying to find out..>.<

----------
what the!! it came out....gotta reaaaddd!!! O_O

Last edited by Christofuw; 07-25-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

It is already out my friend, it seems Naruto, Kakashi, Bee and Gai are having trouble to land a hit on Tobi or the Gedo Mazo, this chapter was concentrated on Tobi vs Naruto, the next chapter will show more of the transformation and maybe the face of Tobi will be revealed cause of this slit crack on the mask. To view the chapter open click down here
Old 07-25-2012, 11:57 AM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

wow not that great, although naruto, kakashi and gai worked well together....they barely did anything to tobi....
and kakashi's used kamui twice already now...he should be at his limit....gai has some awesome numchucks lol tsk tsk how are they gonna beat him??
Old 07-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

Very nice battle scene. If only Yondaime was still around. I like to see Kakashi and Gai fight together, I think it's like the first time that they are not fighting against each other. They are a pretty deadly team. I was happy that Kakashi got some air time, it had been a long time since we've seen him.

I am eager to see what becomes of Sasuke and Orochimaru and curious to know where they are heading for. I like how Orochimaru doesn't want to take part of the war, but my thoughts are that he'll maybe join Tsunade in her fight against Madara or something similar to that. He will understand that there are maybe ways to be immortal, just like the Will of Fire makes the legacy of the village and its heroes immortal.

As of Tobi. I just hope he'll take out his mask once and for all.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

man...... I haven't been posting for ages.....
1.Tobi's three eyes is still closed will be open when the ten tail's is revived!!! I wonder what's the third eye's function...? sishui's eye?
2.what can Orochimaru be up to?, he always wanted to obtain Sasuke's body.... knowing that Itachi's body is either too strong or had reach limited and started to deteriorate....So when will be the timing he overtake Sasuke?
3.The Real Mandara's plan is to just get Nine Tails? or also to revive Ten Tails?basically sounds like he wanted to controlled the Ninja world but.... with only nine tails? since all the tail are now with Tobi's Statue....

2VS2 tag team, Naruto/Sasuke VS Mandara/Tobi but the balance is Mandara is too much stronger than Sasuke if he didn't find something with Orochimaru...
or heck ninja world lost and final battle is Mandara VS Tobi......this would be the most hilarious theory.....
Old 07-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Fast chapter!

The battle that is had a tough time following what was happening!

Kamui doesn't work on Gedo Mazou! Tobi did mention that it wouldn't work on him but Gedo Mazou as well???

Gedo Mazou is linked to Tobi hence it has some of his attributes and follows his will.

Well they've cracked his mask that's something
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Academy Ninja

I really think that Tobi is in fact Kakashi's old friend Obito. Last chapter shows Tobi mentioned about how Kakashi live with regret. Plus, I just notice Tobi = obiTo
Old 07-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

It can't be obito because if you check the back story. doesn't have his eye yet. When the 9tail attacks the village.