Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 594: The Progenitor

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 594: The Progenitor

<a href="http://www.narutopod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15286">Discuss about chapter 594 on our forum</a>
Old 07-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 594

Oh Oro why did you ever go away!

Oh that's right Itachi sealed you in an eternal genjutsu using the very sword you'd been looking for!

Now that Sasuke, Oro, Suigetsu and Juugo are heading somewhere it's time to switch focus I reckon. Whats going on with Naruto?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Academy Ninja

Is manga different from naruto? I have been watching naruto shippunden for a while and I won't lie, I am itching for d manga as well. I hope its as captivating as naruto and I pray its subtitled in english.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by olasam View Post
Is manga different from naruto? I have been watching naruto shippunden for a while and I won't lie, I am itching for d manga as well. I hope its as captivating as naruto and I pray its subtitled in english.
The anime is based on the manga. So you could think of it as the animated series being like the manga and not the other way round.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Academy Ninja

When is Naruto going to come out .. its already late and still nothing is there a delay or skip this week? Because i am sure i havent heard of it ....
Old 07-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgayyab View Post
When is Naruto going to come out .. its already late and still nothing is there a delay or skip this week? Because i am sure i havent heard of it ....
Its already out.

Spoiler: click to show
Old 07-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4noms View Post
Its already out.

I wonder what "Tobi" meant when he was talking to Kakashi. If it ends up that hes Obito, I think I'm going to quit reading the manga.
That's what I've been wondering. Tobi made a clear reference to Obito with the "Quick to open your mouth." But wouldn't it be unlikely for Tobi to be Obito? **No debate intended here.*** The conversation between Kakashi, Guy and Tobi really made it sound like they all knew each other at some point. Confusing. Guess we'll, again, have to wait.

Apart of all that, great chapter!
Old 07-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post
That's what I've been wondering. Tobi made a clear reference to Obito with the "Quick to open your mouth." But wouldn't it be unlikely for Tobi to be Obito? **No debate intended here.*** The conversation between Kakashi, Guy and Tobi really made it sound like they all knew each other at some point. Confusing. Guess we'll, again, have to wait.

but obito was the one who kept talking. kakashi was the sluking type. what was with the guy who killed himself in coulour mid way through.

the only 2 people who i can image it being or saying something like that to kakashi who mite have a grudge would be his dad who would hate the village for obv reasons, and he did have the power equal to the sannin if not stronger, or rin who would hate the uchia because of the way they treated obito and the village cause he died in the way he did. plus she has the medical injutus needed to transplant eyes was able to wrap of saskue when itachi powned him and no one knows what happened to her. so you never know i think im just trying to hope its not obito
Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Legendary Sannin o

Favorite Character: Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuLeader View Post

tobi has had numerous meetings with kakashi. he had this quirky attitude from the moment we saw him, it doesn't mean that he's obito. plus, he obviously knows about guy's short term memory loss from his battles with kisame.
l think it's about time that kishi shows us who he is. his face will probably be shown in the next chapter. but, the title of the chapter is 'progenitor' which means 'A person or thing from which a person, animal, or plant is descended or originates; an ancestor or parent'
this might mean that he's a direct descendant of the sage of six paths or the uchiha, but someone old, near sandiame's age (kagami, maybe)? if he was, this would show why he said wants to make a world with no heroes, might be still a bit depressed about losing his teacher, tobirama, who was also able to use space-time ninjutsu. and the way he used the war fan was kinda like the way madara used it against hashirama, so kagami might've seen the battle when he was a kid or something, which explains why he could describe it to that gullible sasgay, explains how he controlled the kyubi and stuff. we already know that madara knows tobi, so he might've been his teacher or something. just putting another tobi theory out there.
but it feels kinda scary that this'll probably be the last time l'll be able to make a tobi theory before we find out who he finally is -.-
but like seriously, kishi's lost it! he showed the bloomin kyubi clicking his fingers, it looks like a wierdo now ._.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

The chapter was explosive, so we will find out about the Juubi true form knowing that Tobi only possess a part of Kyubi and Hachibi, he may take a reduce form of the beast, we will soon find out.

About the masked man (Tobi), he has wrinkles under his eyes, his age must be around 40 or more, short black hair he may have cut it, we can exclude Obito and Rin cause they have the same age as Kakashi.