Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 593: Orochimaru's Revival

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 593: Orochimaru's Revival

Discuss about chapter 593 here!
Old 07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 593

This chapter is getting more and more interesting, so Oro is going to him something that will all his questions, does it going to influence Sasuke or will he stay suborn? We will find out in the next chapter.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

And the plot thickens as kishi stirs the pot alittle more
Old 07-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Orochimaru and Tobi :)
Smile Re: Chapter 593

I'm just happy that oro's back because he's my fav in the 3 sannins.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

I'm glad to see Orochimaru come back to life, but maybe it's too little too late.

Orochimaru was 1st killed off during the early part of Shippuden.... something like 5years ago. Back then he was still the strongest bad-guy. We hadn't seen Tobi yet or Pain. Orochimaru would scare the pants off you, like the time Sai infiltrated his hideout.... I couldn't believe Naruto/Sakura were just running around that compound.

5years later, and we've seen many more powerful Shinobi and their Jutsu. Susano'o was 1st summoned during the Itachi/Sasuke battle, and now Madara can make one taller than the Statue of Liberty able to "destroy all matter".

Again I'm glad to see Orochimaru, but I would've loved to see it happen a few years ago when he was more dominant. At this point Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekeyo Sharingan and he can basically kill Orochimaru whenever he wants, and he most likely will as soon as he's done using him, and Naruto will definitely kill him on sight no questions asked.

Ultimately I'm not complaining in this situation bc I loved Orochimaru from the beginning, and he's one of the reason's I got into this Manga... I'm just keeping my expectations in check.

Last edited by killerbee; 07-11-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Genin (Rank B)

You forget so quickly kbee. He didn't have his arms. From what it look like he returns with his full body and able to use his arms.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyGai View Post
You forget so quickly kbee. He didn't have his arms. From what it look like he returns with his full body and able to use his arms.
When I read this series, I always compare everyone to Naruto. With or w/o arms, at the time of Orochimaru's death, he was light years ahead of Naruto in power. Flash-forward 5 years and Naruto has powered up like 5 times.

Did u even notice Sasuke's confidence? Orochimaru can't kill Naruto/Sasuke anymore, and that's why I'm keeping my expectations low, as to how he fits into the power structure of the Manga 5 years later.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Yes I do notice how confidence he is, but do you notice how scared suigetsu is of orc? Orc also acknowledge he isn't fully strong enough yet. Which is a hint he will get stronger.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyGai View Post
Yes I do notice how confidence he is, but do you notice how scared suigetsu is of orc? Orc also acknowledge he isn't fully strong enough yet. Which is a hint he will get stronger.

All things considered... Orochimaru is probably the 5th or 6th strongest person alive right now. So you're actually right in this situation!

My list would be Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, and Tobi as the four strongest, with KillerBee and Orochimaru right behind them in power. All ahead of the 5 Kage led by Tsuchikage.

The last time we saw Orochimaru come out of a Curse Seal, he had a lot of Chakra, and then got defeated by Itachi..... In this episode, after coming out of Anko he got an immediate boost from Kabuto's Sage Chakra, plus he's probably been monitoring Kabuto's every move this entire time.

With his current status in the Power Rankings, Orochimaru's most dangerous role is being Sasuke's partner in crime. This would make them a dynamic duo capable of defeating the 5 Kage, Naruto/KillerBee, and the possible connection of Tobi/Madara.
This scenario would also leave Sasuke vulnerable to the inevitable double cross by Orochimaru. Also we could actually see Kimmimaro resurrected via Edo Tensei, which would be fkn awesome!!!

Thx for the enlightenment bro. Very healthy debate.

Last edited by killerbee; 07-12-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Aoba yamashiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
All things considered... Orochimaru is probably the 5th or 6th strongest person alive right now. So you're actually right in this situation!

My list would be Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, and Tobi as the four strongest, with KillerBee and Orochimaru right behind them in power. All ahead of the 5 Kage led by Tsuchikage.

The last time we saw Orochimaru come out of a Curse Seal, he had a lot of Chakra, and then got defeated by Itachi..... In this episode, after coming out of Anko he got an immediate boost from Kabuto's Sage Chakra, plus he's probably been monitoring Kabuto's every move this entire time.

With his current status in the Power Rankings, Orochimaru's most dangerous role is being Sasuke's partner in crime. This would make them a dynamic duo capable of defeating the 5 Kage, Naruto/KillerBee, and the possible connection of Tobi/Madara.
This scenario would also leave Sasuke vulnerable to the inevitable double cross by Orochimaru. Also we could actually see Kimmimaro resurrected via Edo Tensei, which would be fkn awesome!!!

Thx for the enlightenment bro. Very healthy debate.
Your power rankings are fair enough but i thought kimmimaro was resurrected via edo tensei earlier who was fighting the samurai............