Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 592: The Third Power

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 592: The Third Power

Discuss about chapter 592 here!
Old 07-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki NAruto
Default Re: Chapter 592

hohohoho.... the war is getting to the end now... are naruto will be the hokage...
Old 07-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Forgettery

Favorite Character: Neji, Itachi, Kakashi, Minato, Shikamaru, Temari
Send a message via Skype™ to sonata

Noooooooooooooo... I don't think Naruto's going to be Hokage just yet. Firstly, he still has to rank up... though he's very strong, in terms of rank he's still a genin, and I don't think any village would choose a genin to be a Kage. Then he still needs to learn a lot of thing - a lot of times Naruto is still rash and immature. He needs to think more clearly if he wants to be a Kage.

But I'm curious as to how the battle with Madara will unfold... and what will the rest of the ninjas do, since their main opponents are gone XD Oh, and someone has to beat Zetsu, too...
Deep within each of us there is a will to go on, a survival instinct. Sometimes we must fight the battle alone but it helps to know there is a friend on our side. Victory comes for those who win and those who lose.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Academy Ninja

Cool Re: Chapter 592

fighting between five kage and full version oh susano'o is not done yet. will madara use his unlimitted cakra to show this super giant susano'o one more time? i hope so, then we can see how five kage fight him, in a condotion that they have no much cakra any more. or, maybe they could get some help, like hokage got it?
----------
a great question is about the mask man. the biju statue could be losed by naruto and hachibi. but, what about the mask man? he could go anywhere he want to escape from naruto if his weapon failed. how could naruto and friends catch him?

may be naruto use his super speed to catch the mask man before he realize it.

Last edited by anonim uchiha; 07-04-2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

The chapter is out already and all I can say is MK isn't ending this thing anytime soon. It appears though that MK really doesn't want the Uchiha clan to die out. The fact that the 3 strongest members of the clan currently are moving into battle is proof of that. And it seems that the never dying Orochimaru will make a come back. Indeed he was a genius shinobi; granted not in the league of Madara (who by the way I don't understand how he has revived himself), but Oro was somewhere there in shinobi legend.
I'm curious which direction Sasuke will head to (my money is on Madara's end). It's the only way that Sasuke can know all there is to know about the Uchiha clan and be able to take the mantle from the past. In fact, I'd hazard that Sasuke would battle Madara and the latter would acknowledge that his generation has been surpassed. Generational change has been the theme of the war ever since Kankuro met Sasori. It would be amazing to watch a fight of Uchihas at their peak. Sure the Itachi-Sasuke fight was great, but one of them wasn't exactly serious.
And finally Tobi releases the Ten-tails. I have been waiting to see what the Juubi looks like and just how strong it really is. I would like it if Naruto could team up with the Kyuubi once more and pawn the Gedo Maza along with the Juubi. Currently, the fights that are most epic have to be Madara vs. the Kages; Itachi-Sasuke vs. Kabuto and Naruto in full Kyuubi mode vs. the other tailed beasts. I hope Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight against Madara or Tobi or Kabuto or even Madara-Tobi. That would be a fight that I wouldn't miss. I think that when Naruto and Sasuke kill each other off, I will shed tears (just like in Jiraiya's death). MK is now going to take his sweet time developing these fights. And with the mention of a possible return of Orochimaru, the war will be a long one. I wonder what is written in the scroll though......
Old 07-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: juraiya,pain,

Ahhhhh the new chapter is out and it soooo great
as we expected madara is really back and human again also i got rinningan and the ultimate sasunoo man very terible
tobi is exhausted and call upon the terible ten tail bijuu man it very dense
and we have sasuke who revele that orochimaru is not dead and that i got the key of the all war
i wonder who is this third person anyone go idea who is going to resurface the 1st, his woman or someone even more old then them hmmmm very very but i like it
sasuke is now ready to take on madara but before that i need answer about the whole think from a person that orochimaru knows lol can't wait until next week
naruto nearly draw to an end
Old 07-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Frankly, i do not know what does this Chapter 592's title mean?

What exactly is "The Third Power"?
Old 07-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto Jiraiya Neji Hinata

Saskue probably needs orochi to use the edo summoning.
He looked at anko, does orochi live within her curse mark or is he thinking of killing her and using her body in exchange for the summoning.
Looks like Saskues trying to do a little soul searching and hes not willing to lose any time over it.
It could be the 1st hokage, the rikuden or oddly enough maybe even his dad.

Looks like madara needs a back rub and tobi is totaly going super saiyan!
Old 07-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Legendary Sannin o

Favorite Character: Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prezan View Post
The chapter is out already and all I can say is MK isn't ending this thing anytime soon. It appears though that MK really doesn't want the Uchiha clan to die out. The fact that the 3 strongest members of the clan currently are moving into battle is proof of that. And it seems that the never dying Orochimaru will make a come back. Indeed he was a genius shinobi; granted not in the league of Madara (who by the way I don't understand how he has revived himself), but Oro was somewhere there in shinobi legend.
I'm curious which direction Sasuke will head to (my money is on Madara's end). It's the only way that Sasuke can know all there is to know about the Uchiha clan and be able to take the mantle from the past. In fact, I'd hazard that Sasuke would battle Madara and the latter would acknowledge that his generation has been surpassed. Generational change has been the theme of the war ever since Kankuro met Sasori. It would be amazing to watch a fight of Uchihas at their peak. Sure the Itachi-Sasuke fight was great, but one of them wasn't exactly serious.
And finally Tobi releases the Ten-tails. I have been waiting to see what the Juubi looks like and just how strong it really is. I would like it if Naruto could team up with the Kyuubi once more and pawn the Gedo Maza along with the Juubi. Currently, the fights that are most epic have to be Madara vs. the Kages; Itachi-Sasuke vs. Kabuto and Naruto in full Kyuubi mode vs. the other tailed beasts. I hope Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight against Madara or Tobi or Kabuto or even Madara-Tobi. That would be a fight that I wouldn't miss. I think that when Naruto and Sasuke kill each other off, I will shed tears (just like in Jiraiya's death). MK is now going to take his sweet time developing these fights. And with the mention of a possible return of Orochimaru, the war will be a long one. I wonder what is written in the scroll though......
sasuke's nowhere near the 3 strongest uchiha. itachi's probably in the top 3, along with madara's brother. plus we don't even know if tobi's an uchiha.
and all madara will tell sasuke is how much he hated the first, and how the uchiha were betrayed. if kishi has a brain, he'd make sasuke good again, and he'll use his izanagi on madara and bob's your uncle. sure he'll lose an eye but he'll probably steal an eye from someone else. l doubt he'll go to tobi's end, all he'll get from him are lies lol
that'll probably be a good way to end the story as well, naruto beating tobi and sasuke beating madara.
can't say anything about that son of a potato orochimaru. probably survived when itachi took oro out from sasuke, and that one puny snake somehow survived. he's probably "the third power" of the war.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Academy Ninja

Cool Re: Chapter 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kniveswood View Post
Discuss about chapter 592 here!
i feel the war of the story will be the last or just its begin for a new slot for naruto,like "shipudeen"or "super naruto'when he becomes a hokage or sanin,but remember kakashi also has an important characters too.Otherwise its all depend from the naruto creator itself!!!
Bang.....bang!
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim uchiha View Post
fighting between five kage and full version oh susano'o is not done yet. will madara use his unlimitted cakra to show this super giant susano'o one more time? i hope so, then we can see how five kage fight him, in a condotion that they have no much cakra any more. or, maybe they could get some help, like hokage got it?
----------
a great question is about the mask man. the biju statue could be losed by naruto and hachibi. but, what about the mask man? he could go anywhere he want to escape from naruto if his weapon failed. how could naruto and friends catch him?

may be naruto use his super speed to catch the mask man before he realize it.
nop!!I dont'think naruto cannot win or madara will escape easily it is because last time when the 4th hokage fight with him and he almost win the battle that because he knews the weakness of the maskman.Madara itself having injury and runaway when he felt cannot win that time.
And the fire spirit inside naruto plus experience he has if he use all the power he got from nine tails will make a big trouble to him even the "biju"at last,well.we have to wait and see.harioss........

Last edited by jerungman; 07-05-2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.