Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 591: Risk

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 591: Risk

Discuss about chapter 591 here!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 591

The way I look at the outcome of the story, Sasuke will never change his mind. He thrown him self deep in to darkness it is not going to be word that will change him, so Naruto has no other choice but to fight him and he said it when he encountered him with Tobi and white Zetsu.
We still can't identify Tobi, he is still a mystery, he knows many things that are still puzzling us and I'm sure even if the Uchiha were still alive don't know his way of thinking.

I don't think that the end of the Edo Tensei will disadvantage Tobi, he may had wanted it, cause Kabuto to him was a nuisance to the project even tho it rendered the Allied Ninja a bit fragile. He has a way to put on the Moon eye plan into fruition.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
The way I look at the outcome of the story, Sasuke will never change his mind. He thrown him self deep in to darkness it is not going to be word that will change him, so Naruto has no other choice but to fight him and he said it when he encountered him with Tobi and white Zetsu.
We still can't identify Tobi, he is still a mystery, he knows many things that are still puzzling us and I'm sure even if the Uchiha were still alive don't know his way of thinking.

I don't think that the end of the Edo Tensei will disadvantage Tobi, he may had wanted it, cause Kabuto to him was a nuisance to the project even tho it rendered the Allied Ninja a bit fragile. He has a way to put on the Moon eye plan into fruition.

i like what you said about tobi and how unpredictable he is. i still say he has that statue with the tail beast that seem unstoppable. plus, i know the cartoon and the manga does not always have everything correct or the same with each other, but if what i say in one cartoon about madara saying the 1st hokage was not died, but he is in some kind of stasuss or deep sleep where he could not wake. i wonder if there was a way to wake him if he really is still alive like tobi said and they brought madara back. would they let them fight it out again and madara has some of the 1st hokage dna now. it will be a crazy fight.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:41 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
i like what you said about tobi and how unpredictable he is. i still say he has that statue with the tail beast that seem unstoppable. plus, i know the cartoon and the manga does not always have everything correct or the same with each other, but if what i say in one cartoon about madara saying the 1st hokage was not died, but he is in some kind of stasuss or deep sleep where he could not wake. i wonder if there was a way to wake him if he really is still alive like tobi said and they brought madara back. would they let them fight it out again and madara has some of the 1st hokage dna now. it will be a crazy fight.
The 1st hokage is confirmed dead since Orochimaru used the Edo Tensi to summon him in order to fight the 3rd hokage. Because of that event the 1st hokages soul is sealed in the belly of the death god and as such cannot be summoned. Then can still use his DNA to create his power in other beings but the cant bring back the actual 1st hokage.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutopud View Post
The 1st hokage is confirmed dead since Orochimaru used the Edo Tensi to summon him in order to fight the 3rd hokage. Because of that event the 1st hokages soul is sealed in the belly of the death god and as such cannot be summoned. Then can still use his DNA to create his power in other beings but the cant bring back the actual 1st hokage.
thank you that explaination. i had forgotten about that. well, i guess now all we have to look for is who is tobi, what susake going to do, and will tobi be able to get the moons eye plan done.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Saskue, Kakashi, Itachi, and Naruto

i wonder will tobi reveal himself or will madara since he knows who tobi is.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

The spoiler is out, and it is for those who wants to get spoiled, so those who are not in to it don't read it:

Spoiler: click to show
Old 06-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: juraiya,pain,

and then we have it the manga is out and as a friend few months back was saying madara refus to leave the battle field and he did released himself from the edo man that a shinobi lol now we have madara renew, stunade renew (i hope she recieve not only chakra from dan just hope) and sasuke who was blesssed by itachi maybe and i say maybe he will react as your friend say it will go to help the hokage to fight lol will want to see that and we also have naruto who apparently had the worst battle yet bleeding like hell and tired against a tobi fresh and angry maaaaaaaan i tell you i like manga
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiashiUchia View Post
i wonder will tobi reveal himself or will madara since he knows who tobi is.
in the chapter madara appear before the kage and they are and askes if it who real madara and who was tobi he said something like
ohhh that otherself of mine
so i kind of wonder if he was refering to tobi has a part of him or as a someon who as the same ideal and pursuit the same goal hmmmmmm wondering

Last edited by chestkinetor; 06-27-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto

This chapter proves that i was right, Madara will never failed so easily.
Even Kabuto cannot know the really risk of Edo Tensen, so Madara can control this ninjutsu by himself. I am afraid that 5 kage will be in danger!
And as a totally Naruto fans, I also love cosplay very much, so that when I find www.cosplayfiled.com I feel so exciting because they own so many nice anime cosplay costumes I love, just want to share it here!
Old 06-29-2012, 04:27 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I expected Madara to survive the end of the reanimation jutsu. But now that he is alive, he can be killed. He was defeated in his prime. It can happen again. Will it be Lady Tsunada? Sasuke? I don't see Sasuke defeating a fighter like Madara who was born and raised on war. I think the Tsunade-Dan power-up will get it done.

A large part of the allied shinobi force was on their way to Tobi's hideout. It's about time for them to arrive and free captain Yamoto. I think Naruto has been going toe-to-toe with gedo whatsit statue. Yamoto might be able to help with that.