Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 590: I Will Always Love You

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 590: I Will Always Love You

Discuss about chapter 590 here!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Talking Re: Chapter 590

Madara was going to unleash Susanoo on the Kage. So we may get to see what that is exactly or he'll get downed but Edo Tensei's release, which'd be a bit of a let down imo

Itachi is slowly making his way towards Sasuke maybe for one last forehead smack or maybe he's got something he wants implant something, like the trap he set with Amaterasu and Tobi.

And Naruto looks quite knackered back to him against Tobi would be fun cos we haven't seen anything since the Bijuu name bit

Madara said his Susanoo is destruction itself, sounds to me like the it's opposite of the Rikudou's Banbutsu Sōzō! Also he said it has the same power is the Bijuu, makes me return to my theory that the Uchiha have Juubi chakra
Old 06-20-2012, 02:09 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Shikimaru, Bee, Itachi, ect...
Default Re: Chapter 590

I am in a pickle here with how to feel about the edo tensi being released...I think it smells funny. But I guess I will find out in a couple day!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Suigetsu, Jūgo,Chojuro,Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu
Question Re: Chapter 590

It's out it's a itachi flashback... Its yet more evidence that tobi is Uchiha kagami!!!?!? Once again the only village elder not to be present during itachis audience with them..... (spoiler !?!?) madara getting released before he's killed anyone is so stupid. Basically if Sasuke doesn't go on a killing spree now and kill pretty much everyone then I'm sorry but I'm done with this manga.... It used to be clever and genuinely intense. But we have had a year of autopilot drivel as we are raced through what should be a terrifying brutal war but ive been more worried about the fate of characters watching a Disney movie... Compared to manga such as Akira this just isn't pulling its weight. Slow down show us pain and loss again to I keep naruto busy while Sasuke kills the shinobi forces. Starting with those cheeky little Kage.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Its out so read it!!!!

How bad ass is Danzou that he could take Shisui's eye? I'd have put Shisui on par with Itachi and Danzou just "took" his eye!

Love how nonchalant he was when he took out his left eye he was all "Itachi take care of this for me" as Gai would say he's way too cool for school

So Tobi is an Uchiha with a grudge, hmmmm they all seem grudgy sort so could be anyone but how many Uchiha have been named so far?

Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke, Obito, Shisui, Fugaku, Mikoto

I’d say these are the Uchiha that everyone is familiar with. There are a bunch more that have been given names and no further story.

Kagami, Hikaku, Inabi, Setsuna, Tekka, Teyaki, Uruchi, Yakumi, Yashiro and their ancestor.

Kagami is probs the most compelling as he was in the same team as the Konoha elders along with Akimichi Torifu. This lot rose really high yet Kagami, and Torifu, have completely disappeared. So Tobi bein Kagami I say yeah why not!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:14 PM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
Its out so read it!!!!

How bad ass is Danzou that he could take Shisui's eye? I'd have put Shisui on par with Itachi and Danzou just "took" his eye!

Love how nonchalant he was when he took out his left eye he was all "Itachi take care of this for me" as Gai would say he's way too cool for school

So Tobi is an Uchiha with a grudge, hmmmm they all seem grudgy sort so could be anyone but how many Uchiha have been named so far?

Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke, Obito, Shisui, Fugaku, Mikoto

I’d say these are the Uchiha that everyone is familiar with. There are a bunch more that have been given names and no further story.

Kagami, Hikaku, Inabi, Setsuna, Tekka, Teyaki, Uruchi, Yakumi, Yashiro and their ancestor.

Kagami is probs the most compelling as he was in the same team as the Konoha elders along with Akimichi Torifu. This lot rose really high yet Kagami, and Torifu, have completely disappeared. So Tobi bein Kagami I say yeah why not!
it was a long known fact that danzo took one of shinsui's eyes....but yer it i find it so remarkable how some ppl, like shinsui, are so willing to give up their lives for their clan/village....its like..."oh its no big deal, just take my eye, ur my best friend" like seriously...i guess its more touching this way...sucks how itachi some what got blamed for murdering shinsui....
hmm i see where ur going with kagami...he was part of the group along with sarutobi and danzo when the 2nd hokage sacraficed him self and appointed sarutobi as the 3rd hokage......but...i reckon he is sorta an insignificant character.. i mean...who knows....
i honestly dont know who tobi could be...i mean was the masked man itachi talked to tobi? we dont know...but we assume so...its gonna be a very big surprise when we finally find out who the hell he is...

now..onto what i thought of the chapter.....
IF SASUKE STILL DECIDES TO DESTROY THE LEAF VILLAGE / TRY TO KILL NARUTO....AFTER EVERYTHING ITACHI JUST TOLD / SHOWED HIM IN THIS CHAPTER, I WILL HATE SASUKE FOREVER....not that i already dont but yer....:< ...it was pretty touching...itachi saying I will love you forever...so sweet...
forever loving itachi <3
i thought it was super obvious that edo tensei would be stopped after madara summoned his "ultimate perfect susanoo"...like i knew that madara would ALMOST deliver the final blow to the five kages, but no! of course! madara would disappear because edo tensei would have some how and coincidently stopped...just sayin xP
Old 06-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Suigetsu, Jūgo,Chojuro,Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu

Yeah it was obvious but it still sucked. Fair enough though... It gives us a glimpse of what an Uchiha is capable of, then te characters get a lucky break only to get decimated by a fully resolved Sasuke.. I'm hoping tobi gets away from naruto so he can regroup for round 2 but I literally have no idea where this manga is going on that front. He could be dead next week?!? haha I'm glad your up for him being kagami, I really hope it is!!!
Here's to an epic kaneda vs tetsuo final battle in like a year of so! Naruuuuto!!!!! Saaaaasssukkke!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

okay issue, still didnt answer any questions. We already knew itachi did it and why, we knew tobi/madara/whoever was in on it, still didnt find out who he is or what he did or why he has a grudge with everybody. No new info here. It was already said that Shisui gave Danzou his eye and the other to Itachi. I thought Shisui popping it out like mr potato head was really ridiculous, but...I feel cheated. I thought there was gonna be some twist to itachis story when he finally talked, we knew all this stuff
Old 06-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya
Default Re: Chapter 590: I Will Always Love You

I can see this one in the anime with a lot of sad music. Itachi one last try to get sasuke back to the good side.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwinterx View Post
It's out it's a itachi flashback... Its yet more evidence that tobi is Uchiha kagami!!!?!? Once again the only village elder not to be present during itachis audience with them..... (spoiler !?!?) madara getting released before he's killed anyone is so stupid. Basically if Sasuke doesn't go on a killing spree now and kill pretty much everyone then I'm sorry but I'm done with this manga.... It used to be clever and genuinely intense. But we have had a year of autopilot drivel as we are raced through what should be a terrifying brutal war but ive been more worried about the fate of characters watching a Disney movie... Compared to manga such as Akira this just isn't pulling its weight. Slow down show us pain and loss again to I keep naruto busy while Sasuke kills the shinobi forces. Starting with those cheeky little Kage.
I've been pretty hard on this war ever since the two Ambush squads had a weak showing to start things off. Most of my frustration came from missed opportunities with the Edo Tensei warriors. Hopefully in the future someone will make a movie or series that actually expands on all the fights. As for now Kabuto is done and it's Naruto time and Sasuke time. In other words it's Showtime!

Chapter 590 was awesome bc Kishimoto handled the flashback correctly. 1 episode get it over with, make it cool, and move on. This flashback could've went on forever like Kabuto's did, and we would've all hated it, but Kishi got it done with one shot and I liked it.

I'm really looking forward to next week.