Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 589: Edo Tensei's Release

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 589: Edo Tensei's Release

Discuss about chapter 589 here!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 589

To me the chapter will end with Itachi Sasuke stoping Edo Tensei, than we will fixing the rest of the chapter for the fight between Madara and the 5 Kages, I don't think we will see Naruto's fight till 2 chapter. I may be wrong, if it turns out the other way, knowing that only 1 to 3 % may be correct, that is my estimation.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
To me the chapter will end with Itachi Sasuke stoping Edo Tensei, than we will fixing the rest of the chapter for the fight between Madara and the 5 Kages, I don't think we will see Naruto's fight till 2 chapter. I may be wrong, if it turns out the other way, knowing that only 1 to 3 % may be correct, that is my estimation.
So what if they are only 16 in the manga, i've been waiting 8 or 9 years to see what their powers would be.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by njayamania View Post
So what if they are only 16 in the manga, i've been waiting 8 or 9 years to see what their powers would be.
Your comment has nothing to do with the quote?

More Kage's furiously battling uber Madara and his ultimate Susanoo!

Wonder what it'll be like
Old 06-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

I don't think this fight is going to end yet. I think it is going on at the same time as itachi is fighting kabuto and once the end of this fight happens they will be at the same point where itachi is releasing the edo. Then they will move back to naruto with a final good bye from itachi to sasuke. Just my opinion
Old 06-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Guys you are not obliged to read the spoiler, those who want to take a peek are warned:

Spoiler: click to show

more to come those were the raw pictures.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha, Might Guy

It's finally out! But no Naruto next week. Too bad.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Madara's looks like a massive version of himself

Extra destructive power what else is it hiding?

I really don't want the end of Edo Tensei to be the end of Edo Madara. Seems a bit of a waste to have the kage fight for so long just to have their bacon saved by Itachi.

What is Itachi going for with Sasuke? He's adopted his eye extraction pose
Old 06-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Another rush job by Kishimoto. Last time we saw Naruto he was fully healthy and had just got an ultimate power-up from all 7 Bijuu plus the Kyuubi synchronization, and now we see him looking all bloody and facing Gedo maza..... Unbelievable..... I knew this "shinobi war" was being rushed from the start, but I never thought we'd miss one second of Naruto Vs Tobi.... I was expecting Kishi to pick us up from where we left off.

And to add further insult, we got another look at Kimmimaro without ever seeing him do anything in his Edo Tensei form. Just skipped right over one of the BEST characters in the history of this series. Other great fighters we never saw do much of anything included: Kakazu, Elder Chiyo, Dan, Neji's father, and the 7 swordsmen of the mist. That's only to name a few, and we still saw other people like Hanzo and Nagato get sealed as soon as they stepped onto the battlefield. Which made them all look weak.... sad, sad, sad.

Madara talked really big, and then showed off ridiculous DBZ power, and now he's gonna look dumb when his Edo is reversed = sad. As a fan of this series... I just hope Kishi is done rushing through these fight scenes and can deliver us something good with Naruto Vs Tobi and then Naruto Vs Sasuke or whatever order he finishes with.

Just get it over with bc he's totally rushed us through this Epic Fail of a "shinobi war". Kakashi deserved better, Gai, my fav. character ROCK LEE, Konoha 12, Kage's body guards all deserved better than to be treated like they weren't out there fighting to the death.... At least i think they were, but we'll never know bc we didn't see any of it.

Last edited by killerbee; 06-06-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha, Might Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
Madara's looks like a massive version of himself

Extra destructive power what else is it hiding?

I really don't want the end of Edo Tensei to be the end of Edo Madara. Seems a bit of a waste to have the kage fight for so long just to have their bacon saved by Itachi.

What is Itachi going for with Sasuke? He's adopted his eye extraction pose
Could be harmless, or he's gonna go for one last Izanami and go blind. With Itachi u never know.