Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 588: To Bear The Name of a Kage

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 05-31-2012, 07:05 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 588: To Bear The Name of a Kage

Discuss about chapter 588 here!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Default Re: Chapter 588

5 Kages in peril situation. What would they do in order to keep promise entrusted by everyone?

Please, do not let them wilt away.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:10 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

I've been waiting to see Madara's complete Susanoo

Wonder what particular powers it'll have. Itachi's had the the mirror and the sword of Totsuka. Sasuke's had a bow, now its a mix of his n Itachi's.

A rinnegan Susanoo what could it be!?!

Seeing as the Kage fight is happening at the same time as Kabuto vs. Sasuke + Itachi then Madara may beat them senseless and then are saved when Itachi dispells Edo Tensei.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:57 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha, Might Guy
Thumbs up Re: Chapter 588

For once, I don't want to see what Madara's perfect Susano'o can do. Itachi better stop the Edo Tensei other than that the Kages are screwed big time!

Thumbs up if you think Kishi is a fantastic storyteller.

What a cliff hanger!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Zabuza Momochi

This chapter was pretty epic, just to see all the Kage's use all of their abilities at once; beautiful. It looked like it caught Madara off guard there for a moment. But that's when he used his complete Susanoo...then end of chapter....I was like "Noo! Kishi how could you?" Always leaving us with cliff hangers.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

I'm sick of this overpowerd DBZ crap. I saw this coming a couple years ago, and posted about it when this website was going strong. Sasuke went from having to use his Sharingan to defeat Deidra to all of a sudden getting god like Mangekeyo powers, and Naruto went from having only the Rasen Shuriken to mastering Sage Mode a week later (surpassing all who came before them at 16yrs old). Both of them became Kage level overnight. I definitely miss the old days when it was about cleverness as opposed to endless amounts of Chakra power-ups for morons to drool over.

KishiMoto screwed up majorly by announcing he was gonna end the Manga soon. He took years fully developing dozens of characters, and now he's trying to end it so fast that all these characters aren't getting the spotlight they all deserve. The ONLY highlights of the shinobi war have been based around Naruto. The Edo Madara scenes have just been crazy overpowered nonsense, starting with him dropping two Asteroids on the battlefield.

This Kabuto fight was totally boring, and under dramatic. From 100% mele fighter with nothing else in his skill set.... to surpassing Orochimaru, and Dragon Sage Mode. Even with that he still looked like an idiot trying to battle the co-stars of the show Itachi/Sasuke. And Kabuto's flashback was seriously the dumbest, longest, and mos ill-timed flashback in series history. Who the hell needed to see that BS for 3 straight weeks? (plus a week off) And I don't even bother trying to remember the names of all these stupid Mangekeyo Sharingan techniques anymore. lol it's just blah, blah, blah I've got a do-jutsu for that situation rinse and repeat.

Everytime I see a flashback of young Naruto, I think to myself "why doesn't Tobi just appear out of his vortex, suck the kid in, and put him under a Genjutsu"?

Whoever has got a problem with my complaints needs to understand that I'm a bigger fan of this series than you are... I've watched and read it FAITHFULLY for years, and I've posted on this website for years..... Which brings me to another point about this "Shinobi war" being crappy. Look around and notice how few people take the time to post on Narutopod.com anymore.... Enough said.

Last edited by Arrahnavard; 06-05-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language
Old 05-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Bee in your bonnet bro

Yeah it's speeding up and the strategy has gone out the window. Kishi is tired of it so it's to be expected I suppose.

I'd say enjoy it while it lasts or give up on it. No point in bellyaching won't change the manga as it'll end this year I reckon
Old 06-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
I'm sick of this overpowerd DBZ crap. I saw this coming a couple years ago, and posted about it when this website was going strong. Sasuke went from having to use his Sharingan to defeat Deidra to all of a sudden getting god like Mangekeyo powers, and Naruto went from having only the Rasen Shuriken to mastering Sage Mode a week later (surpassing all who came before them at 16yrs old LMFAO!). Both of them became Kage level overnight. I definitely miss the old days when it was about cleverness as opposed to endless amounts of Chakra power-ups for morons to drool over.

KishiMoto screwed up majorly by announcing he was gonna end the Manga soon. He took years fully developing dozens of characters, and now he's trying to end it so fast that all these characters aren't getting the spotlight they all deserve. The ONLY highlights of the shinobi war have been based around Naruto. The Edo Madara scenes have just been crazy overpowered nonsense, starting with him dropping two Asteroids on the battlefield.

This Kabuto fight was totally boring, and under dramatic. From 100% mele fighter with nothing else in his skill set.... to surpassing Orochimaru, and Dragon Sage Mode LMFAO!!! Even with that he still looked like an idiot trying to battle the co-stars of the show Itachi/Sasuke. And Kabuto's flashback was seriously the dumbest, longest, and mos ill-timed flashback in series history. Who the hell needed to see that BS for 3 straight weeks? (plus a week off) And I don't even bother trying to remember the names of all these stupid Mangekeyo Sharingan techniques anymore. lol it's just blah, blah, blah I've got a do-jutsu for that situation rinse and repeat.

Everytime I see a flashback of young Naruto, I think to myself "why doesn't Tobi just appear out of his vortex, suck the kid in, and put him under a Genjutsu"?

Whoever has got a problem with my complaints needs to understand that I'm a bigger fan of this series than you are... I've watched and read it FAITHFULLY for years, and I've posted on this website for years..... Which brings me to another point about this "Shinobi war" being crappy. Look around and notice how few people take the time to post on Narutopod.com anymore.... Enough said.
Hey, no one is forcing you to read the manga, guy. If you think it's that bad just stop. A lot of us have faithfully watched and read Naruto for years, but most don't care about the power levels. I myself have less interest in the fights and more in finding out what happens at the very end.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:47 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
I'm sick of this overpowerd DBZ crap. I saw this coming a couple years ago, and posted about it when this website was going strong. Sasuke went from having to use his Sharingan to defeat Deidra to all of a sudden getting god like Mangekeyo powers, and Naruto went from having only the Rasen Shuriken to mastering Sage Mode a week later (surpassing all who came before them at 16yrs old LMFAO!). Both of them became Kage level overnight. I definitely miss the old days when it was about cleverness as opposed to endless amounts of Chakra power-ups for morons to drool over.

This Kabuto fight was totally boring, and under dramatic. From 100% mele fighter with nothing else in his skill set.... to surpassing Orochimaru, and Dragon Sage Mode LMFAO!!! Even with that he still looked like an idiot trying to battle the co-stars of the show Itachi/Sasuke. And Kabuto's flashback was seriously the dumbest, longest, and mos ill-timed flashback in series history. Who the hell needed to see that BS for 3 straight weeks? (plus a week off) And I don't even bother trying to remember the names of all these stupid Mangekeyo Sharingan techniques anymore. lol it's just blah, blah, blah I've got a do-jutsu for that situation rinse and repeat.

I guess anyone is entitled to their own opinion..
BUT your ruining the sense of naruto story.. these should be fun, we should always argue, suggest, or help other naruto fan members in better understanding the saga not crashing the story line just because you didnt like it..

whatever other is saying.. I am still in continuous awe, always breathtaking of what will suppose to happen next. I hope most naruto fan are feeling the same way!!!!

TOAD SHINOBI
Old 06-01-2012, 05:15 PM
running low on toad oil

Favorite Character: Minato and Itachi
Default Re: Chapter 588: To Bear The Name of a Kage

I for one am enjoying the DBZ like power ups. i hear what killer bee is saying when he says its a little bit ridiculous, but also we've known of naruto and sasukes potential since the start of the series. Naruto has always had latent potential w the 9 tails inside him, its just coming to fruition now. Same w sasuke. So what if they are only 16 in the manga, i've been waiting 8 or 9 years to see what their powers would be.

Its not like this is one giant trick kishi is performing right now. We all knew it was coming, we just didn't know what it would look like.

Side note: the kabuto flashback was completely awful and a total waste. I'd like to see someone say what they liked about that.

Last edited by Arrahnavard; 06-05-2012 at 06:22 PM.