Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 587: When 9pm Arrives...!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 587: When 9pm Arrives...!

Discuss about chapter 587 here!

Last edited by Kniveswood; 05-25-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: hatake kakashi d copy ninja
Send a message via Skype™ to gaucho02
Default Re: Chapter 587: When 9pm Arrives...!

Nice chapter ...I jst hope kabuto puts up a litle more resistance than he alredy has cus he's seriously dissapointin me
Old 05-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: minato,kakashi,itachi,jiraiya,hiruzen saru,killerbee

i just want the manga to end uhrrrrrrrrr.kishi is making things boring
Old 05-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

Quit reading the manga if you think it boring. I am enjoying it even the back stories you get. It is becoming interesting. If you want just action and straight story lines go read DC or Marvel comic.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: minato,kakashi,itachi,jiraiya,hiruzen saru,killerbee

naruto is gradually turning to dragon ball,just when you think you cant go more than this the surprise look what daddy 's been hiding.it just makes no sense.how strong will madara get.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Zabuza Momochi

I actually really liked this chapter. I always read them right when I get up so I don't forget. I just want to know who the heck is under the mask. If it's not Madara...then who is it I wonder.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:40 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha milk View Post
naruto is gradually turning to dragon ball,just when you think you cant go more than this the surprise look what daddy 's been hiding.it just makes no sense.how strong will madara get.
I agree. The constant increasing the magnitude of the power is retarded. This book used to be about intelligence not powers. Whats next, Madara gonna do Invincible God jutsu? Create the universe jutsu? Its ridiculous. And when he gets beat, its gonna be even more ridiculous because kishis created this endless powers crap for him. He can use 25 clones and each clone can use rinnegan, super susanoo, all madaras powers, all hashiramas powers, and has unlimited chakra. Its the dumbest cheapest thing ive ever seen in this story next to narutos numerous rasengan jutsus after taming kyuubi. He needs to stop making new one up powers and have the characters be creative with the ones they have. this is totally dragonball crap. This story got really mature after shippuuden started this is so disappoointing.

Dragon flying out of the dust technique. Cmon. Tsunade riunning around with two blades bigger than her waist in her and still fighting. Madara grabs raikage with susanoo, paralyses him, then just says, you know what, Im gonna leave you here on the ground to think about it. God forbid I crush you and gett one of the kage out of the picture. Its like power rangers writing. Sasuke fights witnh Itachi to help save konoha, he follows his brothers whims like a puppy, he sees Itachis dedication to protecting konoha, knows the truth about him now, but he wants to destroy konoha still. And itachis says, well I spent my life trying to make you do right, and gave my life to protect konoha, but I dont really care to say anything about not wanting you to destroy konoha, or possibly try and change your mind. Not really my concern to protect konoha from you anymore, I just wanted to stop kabuto from destroying it. No, IIl trust that to a random dumb kid I met twice. makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:24 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha7 View Post
I agree. The constant increasing the magnitude of the power is retarded. This book used to be about intelligence not powers. Whats next, Madara gonna do Invincible God jutsu? Create the universe jutsu? Its ridiculous. And when he gets beat, its gonna be even more ridiculous because kishis created this endless powers crap for him. He can use 25 clones and each clone can use rinnegan, super susanoo, all madaras powers, all hashiramas powers, and has unlimited chakra. Its the dumbest cheapest thing ive ever seen in this story next to narutos numerous rasengan jutsus after taming kyuubi. He needs to stop making new one up powers and have the characters be creative with the ones they have. this is totally dragonball crap. This story got really mature after shippuuden started this is so disappoointing.

Dragon flying out of the dust technique. Cmon. Tsunade riunning around with two blades bigger than her waist in her and still fighting. Madara grabs raikage with susanoo, paralyses him, then just says, you know what, Im gonna leave you here on the ground to think about it. God forbid I crush you and gett one of the kage out of the picture. Its like power rangers writing. Sasuke fights witnh Itachi to help save konoha, he follows his brothers whims like a puppy, he sees Itachis dedication to protecting konoha, knows the truth about him now, but he wants to destroy konoha still. And itachis says, well I spent my life trying to make you do right, and gave my life to protect konoha, but I dont really care to say anything about not wanting you to destroy konoha, or possibly try and change your mind. Not really my concern to protect konoha from you anymore, I just wanted to stop kabuto from destroying it. No, IIl trust that to a random dumb kid I met twice. makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm also sick of this overpowerd DBZ crap. I saw this coming a couple years ago, and posted about it when this website was going strong. Sasuke went from having to use his Sharingan to defeat Deidra to all of a sudden getting god like Mangekeyo powers, and Naruto went from having only the Rasen Shuriken to mastering Sage Mode a week later (surpassing all who came before them at 16yrs old). Both of them became Kage level overnight. I definitely miss the old days when it was about cleverness as opposed to endless amounts of Chakra power-ups for morons to drool over.

KishiMoto screwed up majorly by announcing he was gonna end the Manga soon. He took years fully developing dozens of characters, and now he's trying to end it so fast that all these characters aren't getting the spotlight they all deserve. The ONLY highlights of the shinobi war have been based around Naruto. The Edo Madara scenes have just been crazy overpowered nonsense, starting with him dropping two Asteroids on the battlefield.

This Kabuto fight was totally boring, and under dramatic. From 100% mele fighter with nothing else in his skill set.... to surpassing Orochimaru, and Dragon Sage Mode. Even with that he still looked like an idiot trying to battle the co-stars of the show Itachi/Sasuke. And Kabuto's flashback was seriously the dumbest, longest, and mos ill-timed flashback in series history. Who the hell needed to see that BS for 3 straight weeks? (plus a week off) And I don't even bother trying to remember the names of all these stupid Mangekeyo Sharingan techniques anymore. lol it's just blah, blah, blah I've got a do-jutsu for that situation rinse and repeat.

Everytime I see a flashback of young Naruto, I think to myself "why doesn't Tobi just appear out of his vortex, suck the kid in, and put him under a Genjutsu?

Whoever has got a problem with my complaints needs to understand that I'm a bigger fan of this series than you are... I've watched and read it FAITHFULLY for years, and I've posted on this website for years..... Which brings me to another point about this "Shinobi war" being crappy. Look around and notice how few people take the time to post on Narutopod.com anymore.... Enough said.

Last edited by Arrahnavard; 06-05-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language
Old 06-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Zabuza Momochi

The way I see it, if you don't like to watch or read it anymore; then don't. I'm sure there are several others that will agree. Please don't ruin the experience for the rest of us. We enjoy the series and quite frankly, Kishimoto is doing a pretty good job. I'm not trying to start anything, but this is my opinion.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Mantra, Naruto, Hinata

wow i miss this one i think itachi power is super cool