Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 585: To Be Myself

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 585: To Be Myself

Discuss about chapter 585 here!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Thumbs up Re: Chapter 585

It will be a nice chapter even tho they will remain with the fight Sasuke Itachi vs Kabutomaru. It seem each time we will see a new character we will briefed on their past situations. for those who don't want to spoil the fun don't open the spoiler. Here it is:

Spoiler: click to show

more to come....

Credits: mangateers
Old 05-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 585

Bit of a boring chapter!

Has Kabuto really defeated Itachi? Or has he fallen into Itachi's genjutsu, or Izanami!

Interesting to see Kabuto throwing Kekkei genkai around
Old 05-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

itachi would have to be sealed. Or re-tensei'd. Im sure Sasukes not gonna stand around and let him do that. Why does kishi feel the need to give every character from the old series a cameo? Its so forced and misplaced...how about you make some interesting new characters instead of recycling people who have no place in the story now. This story is annoying. Seeing Sasuke and Itachi fighting Kabuto should be an epic subplot. Its just been redundant. And why arent they doing anything? Im sorry, Kabuto hasnt done anything that amazing. Why are they letting Kabuto control the situation and standing around dodging attacks. Kabuto has had his eyes open half the fight, genjutsu him and lets move on to new business.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

I'm sorry; a bit of a boring chapter? Are you touched in the head? The reason MK decided to revive the old characters is meant as an opening salvo to Kabuto's growth and abilities. Who would've ever thought that any other person apart from a Sharingan user could use other people's techniques? That MK is able to link all the abilities that hitherto I had deemed dead and gone is genius. In fact, the way the Uchiha duo picked to beat their respective genjutsus is impressive. Who thought that the famous Uchiha duo could be placed under genjutsu. It's like someone using rasengan on Naruto.
Speaking of Naruto....I don't think he would have been able to beat Kabuto no matter how strong he has become. It is right that Kabuto is fighting against Itachi and Sasuke (2 geniuses in their own respects). And I highly doubt that Itachi was beaten. He said that Izanami is the twin to Izanagi; meaning either he will turn what has happened into an illusion or he will change Kabuto's entire path (which is weird now that I read it).
Kabuto is a formidable foe; who seems to have gained a lot of power. I think the restraint of not killing him will deal a fatal blow to the Uchiha duo. MK doesn't seem to be in a hurry to wrap this up which is a great thing. This just means that more techniques will appear.
By the by, wasn't it Sakon's technique that assisted Kabuto to use all the others?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:51 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Kabuto must die. Kishi has made him so powerful that there's no way he could be allowed to slither back into the shadows.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Unseen Gardian

Favorite Character: Asuma, Kakashi, Itachi, Jaraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage5by5 View Post
Kabuto must die. Kishi has made him so powerful that there's no way he could be allowed to slither back into the shadows.
I have to agree with you on that. Kabuto must be taken out. As for who will do it... Honestly, I'd like it to be Itachi.

However, I think it will be Sasuke. Why? Well.. Nagato killed his master and then Naruto defeated his fellow pupil. In the same manner, I believe, the events are going to turn out. Sasuke killed his master and now he is fighting his fellow pupil. (The logical outcome of this reasoning is that Sasuke will be killed, but I highly doubt it will happen now.)

And above all, I want to see that technique Itachi's talking about. Even if, for the moment he looks "deadlier" than he already is.

Just like everyone, I am getting tired of all the talking and flashbacks. I think I would have appreciated them a lot more if the situation wasn't that crucial to the development of the plot.

As for the Kages vs Madara, I must admit I am pretty hasty to see what is happening. I'd like to see them in action, even if we did see some of their abilities already and during the Summit.

As for Naruto&Bee&Kakashi&Guy vs Tobi&beasts, just as curious as before. Re-reading some of the previous chapters, I noticed that Tobi said that in order to see his face, "they'd have to earn it." I believe they earned that right, they gave Tobi a fair fight.

ANYWAY. Keep it up Kishi!