Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 583: Who Is This?

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 04-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 583: Who Is This?

Discuss about chapter 583 here!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 583

More of Kabuto's backstory is the order of the day I reckon.

So far he has no memory and he seems to have a random family forming around him with a defacto mother and siblings. Something has to happen to twist his perception. She dies probs, at the hand of Orochimaru perhaps?

Or this is Itachi's Izanami rewriting Kabuto's past and changing him into someone else.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:22 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

It may occur as you said it or it maybe the fight that their are in, Itachi will re write the fight to coincide for their wining. in this chapter we will see the level between Izanagi and Izanami and differences of acting over the subject or target.

vs will have to wait for more chapters to come
Old 04-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Tokubetsu Jounin

Favorite Character: Ero Sennin
Send a message via MSN to ambouchey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
More of Kabuto's backstory is the order of the day I reckon.

So far he has no memory and he seems to have a random family forming around him with a defacto mother and siblings. Something has to happen to twist his perception. She dies probs, at the hand of Orochimaru perhaps?

Or this is Itachi's Izanami rewriting Kabuto's past and changing him into someone else.
I'll bet Oro does kill that make shift family of his, or is some how related to the incident. BUT! it would be way cooler if it was all made up with Izanami.

Oh yea, this champter is deffinetly going to be about Kabumaro's past. Though I wish it wouldnt be... very much... i'd give my cousins left foot for it not to be...
Old 04-17-2012, 10:51 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Shikimaru, Bee, Itachi, ect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambouchey View Post
I'll bet Oro does kill that make shift family of his, or is some how related to the incident. BUT! it would be way cooler if it was all made up with Izanami.

Oh yea, this champter is deffinetly going to be about Kabumaro's past. Though I wish it wouldnt be... very much... i'd give my cousins left foot for it not to be...
That is some funny stuff right there. Friggin A... I hope they get onto explaining the meaning behind Izanami is all about!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldunclejohn View Post
That is some funny stuff right there. Friggin A... I hope they get onto explaining the meaning behind Izanami is all about!
If what Kabuto is remembering is a product Izanami, it'll be all smiles and sunshine. So everyone will be like "what the hell! how did he turn out so screwed up" Then Kabuto will change forever!

But it does seem a waste of his sage mode if he's just gonna be switched to the side of good so quickly.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

What the hell Orochimaru was in the Root Anbu. As far I know, he was in the Direct command of Third Hokage.
 Spoiler: click to show
 Spoiler: click to show

I agree that Orochimaru helped Danzou to implement Hashirama's cells in Danzou's Right Arm. But wasn't he experimenting on his own?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: juraiya,pain,

it out on mangareader exciting you can actually see more of kabuto really good story
he left his "familly" to become a shinobi to save them, then grow up to be a spy and kill his own mom mess up man
And yes I felt that oroshimaru was close to Danzo but that good to know actually that he was in the root that explain his work on the 1st and the uchiya eyes
we also so that he was interested to kabuto since the beginning as if he already knew that he will need him
so I think oroshimaru did everything to push and draw kabuto path, the path were he will easily hav him
i want to know why he appear at the end there in front of kabuto like that he know were he was and maybe made kabuto mom forget about him via a jujstu of his
now i think what itachi will do is to show to kabuto what really happen to open his heart to his humanity again izunamin will show the truth behind his life and oroshimaru meeting
Old 04-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Well after reading the Chapter , I do feel that Kabuto was tricked by Orochimaru .

The way Orochimaru looked Kabuto and the way he appeared in front of Kabuto ; make me think He tricked Kabuto.

The reason Kabuto's Mother didn't recognize Kabuto may be that Orochimaru made one dead puppet for tricking Kabuto.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Good history lesson on Kabuto. So he was a kid with amnesia, who became a shinobi to save his family and watches his mother die after she can't remember him.

Orochimaru's mind games I think. Either by transformation, genjutsu or, as Yakumo suggested, she was an Edo.

Oro working for Root why not, maybe the third put him with Danzo on loan.