Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 575: Stone Will

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 575: Stone Will

Discuss about chapter 575 here!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Tokubetsu Jounin

Favorite Character: Ero Sennin
Send a message via MSN to ambouchey
Default Re: Chapter 575

Two more days right? Any who, Itachi and Sasuke will eventualy meet up. I believe if 575 stays with sasuke, Itachi will find his brother and have some words... tears will fall, and Sasuke will try and kill his brother again. I want to believe Sasuke will come to his senses, but man... that shinobi is out of his mind. Did he really have to summon Sasuno to kill those copies? naw cuuh... I doubt the rest of the group (hawk) will meet up with Sasuke before Itachi gets there. If anything, Itachi will already be sealed or just plain gone by the time his followers get there. and when they do they will just pep him up with whatever they found in one Oro's hide outs... sigh* God knows what that will be... I've got way to many ideas.
My dream for 575 goes down like this. Sasuke talks to his brother and unbinds his soul by saying he will do whatever it is Itachi asks of him. It will undoubtably be a lie. Then omg taka comes and thats it!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:50 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Namikaze Minato
Send a message via Yahoo to Amir Izzat

i wonder..what will happen when sasuke meet his brother itachi....cant wait for this...huuu
Old 02-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Here is the spoiler for this chapter for those who are interested:

Spoiler: click to show

I was surprised of the outcome of the chapter, if you want to stay in the dark and way till the chapter come out don't read the spoiler
Old 02-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Academy Ninja

this is a pretty good little manga it goes back to the kages and in the end it has the first hokage's face in madara's chest and itachi and sasuke meet up on last page
Old 02-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

575 is out hope you all enjoy.....

Last edited by Jacky; 02-22-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Tokubetsu Jounin

Favorite Character: Ero Sennin
Send a message via MSN to ambouchey

AAAWWW yeaaaa....
So Kishi did end up going back to the Kage fight. Intense... My prediction was deffinetly wrong on that one. At the same time, I'm glad Kishi showed alittle of the Kage's resolve. They even honed in on a little of Oonoki's past *shrugs shoulders.. His will continues to suprise me.
What was up with the 1st's face embeded into Madara's chest? I'll bet that ties closely with what Taka found in one of Oro's hideouts... I'm sticking with my prediction on what will come next though. Sasuke will kill his brother yet again after a very heated discussion.
Could it be though... that what Taka found isnt just what we saw on Madara's chest... but possibly... a way to control Madara himself? Just a thought... he he he I mean that would deffinetly lead to a stronger Hawk team, and Kabumaro would be screwed. I wan't to believe that was Kabumaro's trump card...This beast that is Madara/the 1st... but he's smarter than that. If it was, he will either go into hiding or try and work with Taka... good god, the posibilities...
Old 02-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Academy Ninja

The face in Madara's chest was just like the face on Danzou's arm, however this was just way more advanced. It didn't seem like Danzou could use Mokuton (wood element) jutsu at all, he simply needed Hashirama's cells in order to be able to control all those Sharingan.

Orochimaru must have tested the experiment on Danzou first, then improved it and put it into Madara's corpse, with the intent of using Madara as an Edo Tensei. Not sure why he didn't use it when fighting Sasuke, maybe he was too weak or something.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama Sama View Post
The face in Madara's chest was just like the face on Danzou's arm, however this was just way more advanced. It didn't seem like Danzou could use Mokuton (wood element) jutsu at all, he simply needed Hashirama's cells in order to be able to control all those Sharingan.

Orochimaru must have tested the experiment on Danzou first, then improved it and put it into Madara's corpse, with the intent of using Madara as an Edo Tensei. Not sure why he didn't use it when fighting Sasuke, maybe he was too weak or something.
You've got a point their, but Danzo was able to use Mokutom but in a low scale, why? Because he had to control many Sharingans and he had used Izanagi as many times that exhaust his body, making him weak on top of it he is no Uchiha .

As for Madara he has the advantage of the Clan, he also gained the Etar. Sharigan.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Jiraya

Lmao Sasuke looks like a wimp on the last page