Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 574: The Eyes That Look Into The Darkness

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 06:16 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 574: The Eyes That Look Into The Darkness

Discuss about chapter 574 here!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha, Might Guy
Wink Re: Chapter 574

Kishi is gonna slide to the kages. Who wanna bet?!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious
Default Re: Chapter 574

Kage's vs. Madara, Sasuke vs. everyone else, Kabuto vs. Itachi

Naruto is about to power up again I reckon so a shift in emphasis is needed. Sasuke featured at the end of the last manga so probs him right?

Is he tracking everyone? is that what the footprints were about. Cos I'm a little confused!
Old 02-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto Jiraiya Neji Hinata

I found the footprints to be odd. Are they all his. Is he walking like he cant be bothered? slouching everywhere?

I think Saskue is going to cause major havoc. The war is in the favor of our heroes at the moment and Saskue will change that. Simply because he can and will.

Itachi will take out Kabuto and then head over to Saskue to give him a good spanking before things can start picking up for our heroes again.

Its just one direction the manga can take from here I guess
Old 02-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto

I do agree, Sasuke is going to act a fool. I don't think Itachi will be able to take him now though (Not sure if it will come to that). I am not a big Sauske fan but I am looking forward to him pawning some people.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggaman277 View Post
I don't think Itachi will be able to take him now though (Not sure if it will come to that).
itachi is set up to take on just about anyone in the narutoverse right about now he has that sword that seals on contact plus he is a genius. so sasuke with susanou and amaterasu and what else he i'm sure would be of no match for him no unless tobi implanted some of shodai's cell with the eye, even then i don't see that being of any use because the shodai was sealed using the dead demon seal and this is alot safer because it doesn't take the user's life. that and the fact that itachi would not give up his life for then come and try to take it now, that would just mean that he sacrificed himself for nothing. so my prediction is that tobi will sense hatred being near and escalating, use that and the fact that he has deemed a threat to flew and go to he might even trick into getting rid of kabuto where when teleported they will meet up itachi. i think that when tobi's identity will be revealed. a reunion of father and sons, because i think their father is tobi. comment and let me now what you guys think.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Suigetsu, Jūgo,Chojuro,Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbcuz View Post
itachi is set up to take on just about anyone in the narutoverse right about now he has that sword that seals on contact plus he is a genius. so sasuke with susanou and amaterasu and what else he i'm sure would be of no match for him no unless tobi implanted some of shodai's cell with the eye, even then i don't see that being of any use because the shodai was sealed using the dead demon seal and this is alot safer because it doesn't take the user's life. that and the fact that itachi would not give up his life for then come and try to take it now, that would just mean that he sacrificed himself for nothing. so my prediction is that tobi will sense hatred being near and escalating, use that and the fact that he has deemed a threat to flew and go to he might even trick into getting rid of kabuto where when teleported they will meet up itachi. i think that when tobi's identity will be revealed. a reunion of father and sons, because i think their father is tobi. comment and let me now what you guys think.
Not bad I forget how actually bad ass itachi is... I always play down the Uchiha coz to be honest I have a hard time understanding there jutsus. ( seem completely random to me?!) ie no real training and different depending on the user ie the Uchiha brothers and kakashis being so diverse?!..... Plus the copy thing?! Really?? If it can copy anything then you can bet that Sasuke has all and I mean all of the raikages buffs!!!

I think itachi will lose to kabuto, because..... Kabuto has been set up from the start since before oroshi was set up properly... Kabuto has grown with naruto therefore he will beat itachi and be the catalyst for Sasuke or will just get away somehow... Eitherway he won't die to itachi .....

With the footprints I got the impression the first reveal was all the allied ninja.. Thousands of them heading toward naruto.... Then one set of sasuke loan little pumps heading toward them.?

As for tobi being there dad for me the answer is no. Sasuke would recognise him... It's kagami Uchiha no doubt about it!!

Finally my little theory

Sasuke will sacrifice his eyes for naruto.... It's poetry
Old 02-15-2012, 12:36 AM
Academy Ninja

i think itachi will kill kabuto and the jutsu will stop working ,
itachi will not meet sasuke becouse he will die when the jutsu ends.
naruto will defeat sasuke becouse i think he gained the power of (the sage of the six pathes.)
Old 02-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Legendary Gutsy Ninja

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Yondaime.
Send a message via Yahoo to taophique Send a message via Skype™ to taophique

My theory:

1. Madara dominant his fight against kages. Tsicukage almost dying. Hokage try to some jutsu related to senju clan secret jutsu.

2. Allied ninja almost there to go to naruto place, but been block from sasuke.

3. panel2 of memories of naruto, sasuke and konoha friends.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I won't mind if we see Sasuke battle his old classmates. He doesn't respect them. He'll underestimate them. They'll be a lot more capable than he expects.