Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 573: The Path Toward Radiance

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 573: The Path Toward Radiance

Discuss about chapter 573 here!

Last edited by Kniveswood; 02-06-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 573

Most of this chapter was debated on the older post (ch 572), so we will witness the ultimate power that Naruto is going to show us and Tobi, who was confused on what he heard, he will be shocked or surprised. So what will it be? May it be a powerful Sealing Justu? Or some kind off Observing Technique, that allows Naruto to appropriate the enemy's power?

As on what I've said about Naruto meeting the Sage of the 6 path
I had misunderstood the meaning, so I have read the chapter again to correct my self
Old 02-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Hinata's Number One Fan

Favorite Character: Hinata, Minato/Yondaime Hokage, and the newly unleashed Kushina!

I think this chapter we will see one last stitch effort by Tobi to secure one of the two jinchurikii before disappearing to fight another day. Then a refocus back to Itachi/Sasuke/Kabutomaru.

This is my way of the Ninja...
Old 02-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

I think there'll be a switch of emphasis either to Sasuke or Kabuto and Itachi. So much has happened so fast with Naruto I think Kishi will ease up.

Or not depending on how fast he's gonna get this story moving
Old 02-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Minato

i think tobi is gonna pull out from the fight because controlling the gedo mazo statue along with six tailed beasts is a lot for him. plus seeing that summoned madara also has the rinnegan and am guessing he is stronger than tobi would it be possible for him to summon the mazo to his aid, that would definitely giv tobi a reason to run plus it would mean that power will be shifted to kabuto. maybe then he will try to use sasuke as a bargain.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

It seems that the spoiler is out, for those who wants to read it you are welcome:

Spoiler: click to show

Old 02-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Academy Ninja

Well i have read the chapter it wasnt anything big it just gives us info on like tobi starting to worry and he said something like who naruto really is i didnt get that someone want to explain? so i still got a question if he has leared all the names can he controll them by their name instead of the chakra chains? and i still have no idea why tobi didnt use the one tail
Old 02-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Genin (Rank C)

This chapter took a break from the action to show us the rest of the Shinobi on their way to back up Naruto. Looks like Hinata's gonna admit her feelings to Naruto to him after the war is over. I hope this doesn't mean Kishi is gonna kill her off before she get's the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneh33 View Post
Well i have read the chapter it wasnt anything big it just gives us info on like tobi starting to worry and he said something like who naruto really is i didnt get that someone want to explain? so i still got a question if he has leared all the names can he controll them by their name instead of the chakra chains? and i still have no idea why tobi didnt use the one tail
Tobi didn't use the 1 tail because he didn't have a jinchuriki to put it into. Gaara was saved by Naruto and Chiyo. It looks like he needs the dead bodies of the actual Jinchuriki to use the tailed beasts.

Last edited by donzaloog; 02-08-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 AM
CHINO MORENO

Favorite Character: Chuck Norris

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStormlance View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbcuz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofuw View Post

The chapter is out and nothing to be excited about it..the next chapter looks promising. I hope it is… anyhow, let’s go down to hardcore discussion. I have some unsettled issues of the above gentlemen…here it goes.

Naruto is needed to be pushed in every single one of his undertakings since pre-Genin days. It’s not because of the Kyuubi chakra, but Naruto was and is really a slow learner. Yes! Naruto has a vast amount of chakra in his arsenal (a special chakra perhaps), but his mental state doesn’t follow. Killer Bee was badly treated and was unwelcome by his fellow villagers, but it didn’t deter his spirit nor being what he truly is..to be cool Rapp’n Ninja!!

Saying the Kyuubi power made Naruto weak, is absolutely rubbish. Naruto wasn’t the first Kyuubi Jinchuriki.. Mito Uzamaki and Kushina Uzamaki were, but never did we hear some childish petty concerns from being one. Minato wasn’t a fool to seal the Kyuubi inside his orphan child just to become a hindrance.

Yes! There was an imbalance of chakra occurred in the past, however, it wasn’t because of the Kyuubi chakra, but it was because of the Kyuubi Seal Disturbance created by Orochiumaru and later corrected by Jiraiya.

Guys.. the burden of proven Naruto's dependency of the Kyuubi chakra is a walk in the park!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: juraiya,pain,

i think we are nearly there the big confrontation is drawing sasuke is out tobi frustated and naruto got all the power it need but still am waiting for him to get the god flash that his father's student will give him soon as we saw a few chapter back
am excited who will be the first to fight with sasuke i think Itachi and that time the truth will be out