Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 571 : Bijuu Mode!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Chapter 571 : Bijuu Mode!!

So finally Naruto and Kyuubi went into Bijuu Mode.

Very Interesting Chapter. Liked the new look of Naruto in Bijuu Mode

Old 01-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Academy Ninja

Default Re: Chapter 571 : Bijuu Mode

Are they for real? 13 pages right as it's getting good. Awesome chapter finally things are getting really good
Old 01-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, MInato, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Hinata, Itachi and many others
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeff_ogah
Default Chapter 571 : Bijuu mode

Post your views on this after reading the manga, in this episode we saw naruto enter his bijuu form after kyuubi (kurama) agreed to help..he is also seen taking on the other bijuu's with killerbee's help while protecting kakashi and Guy by putting them inside the kyuubi's chakra, we finally see him trying to counter a bijuu sphere made by the combined efforts of all the other bijuu.

The Tailed Beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

I wonder how much Sasuke might have gotten stronger in order to fight with Naruto in this Bijuu Mode
Old 01-25-2012, 04:09 PM
♦ leaf acadamy student ♦

Default Re: Chapter 571 : Bijuu mode

oh darn it..
i was sooo in the hype of knowing just a whee bit more before the disappointingly QUICK end of the chapter >.>

anyways, back to the topic.
this has been by far the most exciting chapter i've read (like, duhh...) but what i meant was, it gives us more thrill as we get to finally see the looong awaited naruto's bijuu mode - which was epic.. *honestly too excited to find the right words to describe what i'm thinking of so please don't mind de shupid me..*
 Spoiler: click to show

~ the truth is, it doesn't matter who you used to be, its all about who you've become ~

Old 01-26-2012, 03:05 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

This chapter was absolutely EPIC. I love this new mode that Naruto is using and wonder "WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT KURAMA THAT NARUTO HAS A WAY DIFFERENT TRANSFORMATION??"

I wonder how it would be if Kurama had all of his power, Yin side included??

I think that it would be too much for anyone on here to control especially when it is Naruto controlling it. No one else would be able to match him in power and the Sharingan would have no effect with Kurama having Naruto's back if he gets caught in a Genjutsu. So I think that it was kind of right for Kishi to halfen up Kurama's power because no one and I mean no one would match Naruto in power. But then again it is not about how much power you have but how you wield it.

Sasuke is going to have to come pretty hard to beat Naruto up now I don't even think that the Rinnegan would really be enough (I don't care how talented Sasuke is he will not Master the rinnegan right after he gets it) to defeat Naruto. His speed and strength is off the charts and if he ever finds out how to fuse it with Senjutsu chakra then he probably would be unstoppable. WOW!!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara
Default Re: Chapter 571 : Bijuu mode

This chapter was absolutely EPIC. I love this new mode that Naruto is using and wonder "WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT KURAMA THAT NARUTO HAS A WAY DIFFERENT TRANSFORMATION??"

I think that it would be too much for anyone on here to control especially when it is Naruto controlling it. No one else would be able to match him in power and the Sharingan would have no effect with Kurama having Naruto's back if he gets caught in a Genjutsu. So I think that it was kind of right for Kishi to halfen up Kurama's power because no one and I mean no one would match Naruto in power. But then again it is not about how much power you have but how you wield it.

Sasuke is going to have to come pretty hard to beat Naruto up now I don't even think that the Rinnegan would really be enough (I don't care how talented Sasuke is he will not completely Master the Rinnegan right after he gets it) to defeat Naruto. His speed and strength is off the charts and if he ever finds out how to fuse it with Senjutsu chakra then he probably would be unstoppable. WOW!!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Hinata's Number One Fan

Favorite Character: Hinata, Minato/Yondaime Hokage, and the newly unleashed Kushina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post

Sasuke is going to have to come pretty hard to beat Naruto up now I don't even think that the Rinnegan would really be enough (I don't care how talented Sasuke is he will not Master the rinnegan right after he gets it) to defeat Naruto. His speed and strength is off the charts and if he ever finds out how to fuse it with Senjutsu chakra then he probably would be unstoppable. WOW!!
I think fully fusing it is what is next for Naruto. Right now he has 3 forms going on, The sage mode form, the full Kurama release, and that sage cloak lookin form all at the same time. Looked like the Sage mode version was the one detecting where the stakes were placed during the chapter.

But yeah, this chapter was WAY epic. I read it like 5 times already, just to make sure I'm not missing something, lol. Cannot wait to see this fight ended though and Naruto move on towards Sasuke. Never liked Sasuke much, but still curious how he plans on measuring up to what just happened. If he were to go against Naruto right now, he'd have no way of winning, If he did, it would just be silly.

I was also wondering why Naruto's transformation was so different than all the other jinchuriki's. Like why his cloak is the way it is when he transforms. Like was it because of his father/mothers chakra present in the sealing? Or is it something about Kurama that causes it?

This is my way of the Ninja...
Old 01-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStormlance View Post
I was also wondering why Naruto's transformation was so different than all the other jinchuriki's. Like why his cloak is the way it is when he transforms. Like was it because of his father/mothers chakra present in the sealing? Or is it something about Kurama that causes it?
I also think the new look is because of the Sealing Technique used in Naruto.
 Spoiler: click to show

Also, Kurama admitted that Naruto's Transformation is only for 5 minutes and he has not perfected it completely
Old 01-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: KISAME
Send a message via ICQ to xoks Send a message via Yahoo to xoks

As of today our lives have changed First Bijuu Transformation! SALUTE!