Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 570: Kurama!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 570: Kurama!!

Discuss about chapter 570 here!

Last edited by Kniveswood; 01-16-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 AM
Jounin of The LEAF

Favorite Character: Deidara!! plus Minato Namikaze
Send a message via MSN to deidara-sama
Default Re: Chapter 570

well 2 things gonna happen in 570 son will be free from madara and start helping naruto and bee

and maybe but just maybe the kurama will start to work out with naruto but just maybe
Old 01-16-2012, 06:59 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

To be able to for Kurama to work with him Naruto has to prove him self that he is worthy of gaining his confidence and power, to do so he must ether take off the sealing of Kurama or to kill that fake Madara, This is a development of your theory or prediction.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Suigetsu, Jūgo,Chojuro,Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu

I posted this on he old thread last night... Since theres a new one il repost it.

I'm thinking tobi is....

Kagami Uchiha

1 he looks like him (same haircut? lame reason)

2 after watching 20th century boys again I thought its got to be an old classmate but not orbito he's too young. I figured the guy was the same age as sarutobi and Danzo as he looks a lot like Danzo in the face (wrinkled eyes)

3 his name Kagami means mirror which if you look at Tobis ability to sink through the floor reminds me a lot of old fashioned mirror tricks. Also the moons eye plan is reflecting a giant jutsu off the moon. I think authors often use symbolism in names like that.

Just my opinion but I don't think this dude is orbito or madara definitely a background character barely shown to throw us off the sent. That or its madaras brother but that for me is lazy writing. Also if i am right and it is kagami then I don't think he's gonna be the main boss at all anymore I think it will be kabuto or real madara. Sasuke should turn good and die vader style. Naruto should die in the process but be revived by Sakura making the choice to save him over Sasuke. Just some thoughts I've had... Tell me what you think feel free to shoot me down if you want guys
Old 01-16-2012, 12:07 PM
Academy Ninja

the most important thing is we all need kishi to release the new chapter ASAP.....
hehehehe
Old 01-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Namikaze Minato
Send a message via Yahoo to Amir Izzat

i hope the next episode will release soon as possible..im tired for waiting this..
Old 01-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Dreamcatcher of the Mist

Favorite Character: Madara and Shodaime ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwinterx View Post
 Spoiler: click to show
interesting point of view. I'm really lookin' forward to find out.
I also doubt that it's madara's brother Izuna.
*LOL
well well ♫ let's see
Old 01-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: minato,kakashi,itachi,jiraiya,hiruzen saru,killerbee

I dnt have any predictions for the next manga,i just hope it don't take long like 569.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto Jiraiya Neji Hinata

I dont think Kurama will help Naruto just yet. Partly because as kurama pointed it out. he knows naruto really well maybe even better than naruto knows himself. He knows and more importantly believes naruto can get through this using hes own strength. If he is to help him it would take more than just getting in the good books with goku for him to act. Naruto will have to earn the trust of more bijuus first.

Next chapter though I think we will see tobi showing more of hes powers, making things alot harder for naruto.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Hinata's Number One Fan

Favorite Character: Hinata, Minato/Yondaime Hokage, and the newly unleashed Kushina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failanx View Post
I dont think Kurama will help Naruto just yet. Partly because as kurama pointed it out. he knows naruto really well maybe even better than naruto knows himself. He knows and more importantly believes naruto can get through this using hes own strength. If he is to help him it would take more than just getting in the good books with goku for him to act. Naruto will have to earn the trust of more bijuus first.

Next chapter though I think we will see tobi showing more of hes powers, making things alot harder for naruto.
I agree that he's going to let Naruto do this, mostly, with his own power. And gradually give him more and more chakra with each Bijuu that Naruto befriends.

I'm really curious as to what extent Son Goku is going to help Naruto. And after he does help him, what becomes of him? I highly doubt Tobi is going to sit idly by and let Naruto take each bijuu one by one. He'll either get out of the fight, or someone is going to interfere. I mean, if I'm not mistaken, he needs all the bijuu in order for his moons eye plan to work, right? Losing them all to Naruto would be kind of counter productive.

I also think it's just too soon for Tobi to lose in this war. The focus is going to shift to Madara/Kabuto and Itachi as well as Sasuke. Well not in the next chapter, but soon.

This is my way of the Ninja...