Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 566: Eyes & Beasts

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 566: Eyes & Beasts

Discuss about chapter 566 here!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 566

Yo guys, here is my own prediction enjoy:

Spoiler: click to show
Old 12-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: I apologize to the people I have disturbed

I think it will be a fight between Naruto/Bee and other edo jinchuuriki peins and maybe Naruto/Bee can seal some jinchuuriki peins.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto, jiraiya, sunade, sakura, kakashi, rock lee, gai, shikamaru, sasuke, killer bee.

This chapter's going to be awesome, hope naruto uses the tailed beast bomb, it'd be so superb, really wanna see tobi in battle, don't know a thing about his abilities; just his teleportation, regeneration and fazing jutsus, i think he has more diabolical powers up his sleeve, which are yet to be displayed. Has any one thought about itachi, where is he headed, where's sasuke, i know he'll commence battle soon, just itching to see his cool powers...................!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:18 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi, Kakashi

This chapter will prob continue with the Naruto and Bee vs Tobi and the Jinchuurikis, although I'm personally more interested in the Kages vs Madara battle myself xD
Like someone said on another thread, I think Tobi will use this chance to subdue Bee then take him back to the statue and extract the 8 tails from him. (although I'm not sure about that last part)

Also, where's Itachi? Last we saw him he was going off to fight Kabuto, which was around 10 chapters ago, and since then we haven't seen him once.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Gaara, Naruto, Konohamaru, Itachi and Kakashi
Send a message via Yahoo to K slian
Question Re: Chapter 566

This chapter going to be aws6e. I really miss Itachi, though he is headin toward Kabuto I really hope he can stop him. From the previous chapter, Naruto has already know that he was going to fight the person with power on his eyes, I wonder who exactly could that be?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
Yo guys, here is my own prediction enjoy:

Spoiler: click to show

There is a hole in your prediction.

Tobi can not be so careless that he will allow Naruto to remove the chakra rods. Black/White Zetsu has recorded the fight between Pain and Naruto , so Tobi can't use the same logic( Chakra Rods)
Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post

There is a hole in your prediction.

Tobi can not be so careless that he will allow Naruto to remove the chakra rods. Black/White Zetsu has recorded the fight between Pain and Naruto , so Tobi can't use the same logic( Chakra Rods)
Well I'm not going to fill the hole, it is just I wanted to take the story out of my mind. Consider it as a fiction story
Old 12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Hinata's Number One Fan

Favorite Character: Hinata, Minato/Yondaime Hokage, and the newly unleashed Kushina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
Well I'm not going to fill the hole, it is just I wanted to take the story out of my mind. Consider it as a fiction story
I don't think its a hole at all. The last chapter showed a rod, so they are there. As far as whether or not Tobi will "allow" Naruto to remove them. "Allowing" implies he has 100% control of whether or not Naruto could take them out. But he can't control that, all he can do is take precautions against Naruto. Which, lets face it, noone can take precautions against Naruto to give themselves 100% chance of victory. For one big reason. He can't be predicted. He is the absolute best at thinking outside of the box on the fly. He may act dumb, but he has some of the most innovative abilities of any shinobi in the story.

To me, your story is pretty plausible, at least entertaining to read. Not that I think it will go down like that, lol. But expect something unexpected from Naruto. Neither Bee or Tobi will be able to figure out what he's going to do before he does it.

This is my way of the Ninja...
Old 12-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Chapter 566: Burning Bright
by: silenceofthelambs

As Killer Bee transforms into the Eight-Tails, Naruto wisely steps back, and Tobi stands on the top of a tree, with an indomitable focus.

Tobi: There can only be one reason why the Eight-Tails has taken control...he intends to destroy the forest, and negate the Rinnegan's shared vision...

Tobi: At this rate, the paths can't do it themselves...I'll have to absorb the blast myself. But...

Killer Bee: Muthafucka, we about to clear this forest! At the end of the day, we're going to leave the opponent sorest!

The Eight-Tails charges the Tailed Beast Bomb...

...Tobi orders the paths to move aside...

...And the compressed ball of chakra is sent directly towards him.

As the black ball of chakra heads in Tobi's direction, it razes the trees of the forest, and as Tobi activates Hungry Ghost Realm's absorption ability, he is encompassed by the attack.

A massive explosion ensues.

Naruto: Nice one, Bee! Now that this masked guy is out of the way, the Pain have lost part of their power! Now's our chance.

Naruto, very perceptive in the moment, notices one of the jinchuuriki, who happens to be Yugito. Without any hesitation, he charges at her with a Rasengan, but she anticipates the move, preparing to dodge.

Naruto: It's not that simple!!

Using the traits of his Kyuubi Chakra Mode, he suddenly artifcially extends his arm, and sends the Rasengan directly into her chest.

The chakra receiver cannot withstand the impact, and is shattered. In that moment, Yugito's eyes revert to normal, and suddenly she stands, staring aimlessly into space.

Naruto: Uncle Bee, I got one of them! Apparently, if we remove this masked guy's control, the ninja become lifeless!

Killer Bee: Awesome work, muthafucka! Take out the other ones! Man, we lookin' like two suns!

Naruto looks around the area for more enemies, and suddenly finds Roshi.

Naruto: Let's finish this now!!

Naruto repeats the same strategy, and just as he is about to defeat Roshi, he is sent back flying.

Yagura: Shinra Tensei!

Naruto winces in pain.

Naruto: That technique again...it's so bothersome!

Naruto joins Bee's side, hoping to get a view of the battlefield.

Naruto: Uncle Bee, what do you see?! Where's the masked one?!

Killer Bee: Muthafucka, I can't see him at all right now! Don't ask me why, don't ask me how!

The scene switches to a place several hundred feet away...there are still some trees in this area, and there stands Tobi, somewhat fatigued.

Tobi: That took a large amount of my strength...looks I won't be able to fight for the rest for the battle. In which case, I'll have to move on to the backup plan, even though I would have preferred to avoid it...

The scene switches to Edo Madara's battle against the Five Kage.

Madara: I've acquired a good understanding of the workings of Edo Tensei...with just a little more time, I should be able to break this.

Kabuto (past conversation): Though I am unsure if the fake Madara will act as planned.

Madara: Tobi...are you really going to do it?

The scene switches to Kabuto. He has a surprised look on his face.

Kabuto: Just as I thought...so that bastard Tobi really did make a move on the jinchuuriki after all. Looks like Yugito's been freed, somehow...

Kabuto licks his lips devilishly.

Kabuto: Naruto...you're making my work much, much easier.

Kabuto: And as for Madara-

Suddenly, a lone crow lands on Kabuto's shoulder. The crow does not look at him, merely staring forward.

Kabuto: !!

Unidentified: So it's you...what drove you to this, Yakushi Kabuto?

Kabuto: ...

The scene switches to Tobi and the Six Paths of Pain, and their fight against Naruto and Killer Bee.

Naruto: Uncle Bee, do you...feel that? This chakra...it's so evil...overwhelming!!

Bee: Yeah, mothafucka, I sense something. Could this be...?!

Tobi reappears, and in front of him stand Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata, and Fuu.

Tobi: Eight-Tails, Nine-Tails...it's not often I crave the blood of my opponents. You two, however, are an exception, if there are any. Now...it's time for me to level the playing field. You have your tailed beasts...I have mine.

Tobi: How bright can your Will of Fire burn?

Tobi's eyes widen, and suddenly the Rikudou jinchuuriki grow dramatically in size, gradually becoming the bijuu they once housed. Tobi performs a hand seal, and chakra is shown escaping Gedo Mazo's mouth.

Yagura appears as the full Three-Tails; Roshi appears as the full Four-Tails; Han appears as the full Five-Tails; Utakata appears as the full Six-Tails; and Fuu, lastly, appears as the full Seven-Tails.

Tobi: You underestimate my fire. Burn, Eight-Tails, Nine-Tails!

END
this is a prediction and i thought it was good. i am just sharing. i hope the spoiler tag works also.

Last edited by redmoss; 12-06-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: sorry that happened, but can someone tell me how to use the spoiler tag