Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 564: No One.

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 564: No One.

Discuss about chapter 564 here!
Old 11-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Academy Ninja

Default Re: Chapter 564

I think we will acctually ind out who tobi is in the next chapter but then again Naruto's chakra is drained so he is gonna have a hard time next chapter..... so excited
Old 11-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiya67 View Post
I think we will acctually ind out who tobi is in the next chapter but then again Naruto's chakra is drained so he is gonna have a hard time next chapter..... so excited
naruto is going to have to face the 6 tobi pains and tobi himself. he has to go against the rinnegan and sharingan. he is in a lot of trouble and he will have to borrow the fox chakra for real this time and not just a little of it. it is going to be very interesting how both naruto and the kages are going to beat their opponents. plus, where is susake and where is he headed. he has to feel all that fighting with his new founded power and maybe wants to test it one someone, but who or will he just go distory konaho.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 AM
Hinata's Number One Fan

Favorite Character: Hinata, Minato/Yondaime Hokage, and the newly unleashed Kushina!

I think we'll only catch a small glimpse of Tobi vs Naruto right now. Kishi bout to take us somewhere else with the story. I'm sure we're actually not gonna see Madara vs Kages much in this chapter either. I think that he's gonna show us what was happening with that large statue Tobi summoned and all the shinobi that were fighting it (which may provide a point for Sasuke to enter the war and test his abilities on some people).

This is my way of the Ninja...
Old 11-15-2011, 04:12 AM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

im pretty sure its gonna switch between; madara vs the 5 kages and naruto vs tobi,
naruto is really low on chakra, so i dunno how he's gona take on tobi, who has the sharingon and rinnegan, and the 6 jinchurikis..
PLUS fight sasuke towards to the end of the war....
hope he has a time to rest before that happens...cuz he's at a huge disadvantage...
Old 11-15-2011, 04:32 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

If Naruto needs extra power, he has natural energy as a back-up.

Once the head butt is over, I don’t expect Tobi to engage Naruto directly. He’ll use whatever pawns are available and right now he has a squad of over-powered edos. Either Itachi will end the edo jutsu before Naruto has to fight them all or Kakashi has to show up to help.

How will Naruto defeat Tobi?

Here’s my big “If”. A clone watched Genma’s team perform the FTG. Naruto has enough chakra to use it by himself. If Naruto is caught in Tobi’s transportation technique, using FTG, he could come back. Easily.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:22 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

[quote=Sage5by5;258021]If Naruto needs extra power, he has natural energy as a back-up.
QUOTE]
Correct me If I am wrong....... Naruto cannot use Sage mode in Human/Beast Mode
Reason..... Nine Tail will eats up Naruto's energy rapidly.... !!!
but if he over used his charka's energy he would get drained out. Plus Jiraya can fused with the Grandpa/Ma Frog sage to gain unlimit energy because in Sage mode frog sage are sitting still in Jiraya's shoulder and absorbing energy for Jiraya to use....

In theory...... Naruto cannot fuse with Frog sage because of Nine Tail beast.... and before Naruto can get the Nine tails to be a Team as Bee....
Naruto would be limited to boost himself to Sage mode.....

But now the BiG "IF" naruto and 9-tail-B can team work as Bee with 8-TB....he would become immortal...... since 9-tail-B would be him his power!! and in other hand when 9-TB took over naruto can sit back and start his meditation absorbing natural power! which the only difference with Jiraya would be who can shorthen the time to quickly restore their condition!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Spoiler: click to show

Now the Fox has agreed to land him all his chakra we estimate that the fusion with Ma and Pa toad would work, I'm pretty sure that Tobi is no mere human as mentioned buy some posters, he has the flesh of Zetsu as seen when he fought Danzo's minions after that he went to his lab to regenerate his lost arm, he may have a body of some one close to Madara, like maybe his brother, but he lies like Madara.

Cause if he was the real flesh of Madara he would have back dropped his mask, bu he is nothing but replacement of him.

With the n°1 unpredictable Naruto we may see all kinds of stuffs, he maybe able to fuse the Sage Mode with Kyuubi if he was facing a certain death, so no conclusion until the next chapter.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: I apologize to the people I have disturbed

It will be a nice chapter, Naruto is so strong now, hope he will kill Tobi soon.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: NARUTO

EM LIKE Invasion of Konoha Ar... NOW WE CAN SEE two battlefield !!

In Invasion of Konoha Ar we see Garaa vs Naruto + Sasuke and the Third Hokage Vs Orochimaru , now we see Tobi vs Naruto + Bee and 5 Kage vs Madara...

Em I think Chapter 564 will start with Tobi vs Naruto + Bee... Naruto may bee fight with Tobi like he fight with Pain... Tobi will stand back and control his own Six Paths of Pain comprised from the deceased jinchūriki will fight with naruto.. Bee will backup Naruto.. like Father Toad when Naruto Vs pain..

Em I think Itachi know the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal away the souls of Kabuto ( likeThird Hokage seal souls of Orochimaru...)