Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 563: Gathering Of The Five Kages...!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: NARUTO
Default Chapter 563: Gathering Of The Five Kages...!!

Discuss about chapter 563 here

Last edited by Kniveswood; 11-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:17 PM
MiGhT oF tHe GoDs

Favorite Character: naruto, minato kakashi and itachi
Send a message via Yahoo to YONDAI_ROKUDAI
Default Re: Chapter 563

hey everyone I got a short but a interesting spoiler here
 Spoiler: click to show

Well according to this its clear that these five united and Im so glad that Onoki and gaara is healed This is really helpful for the fight besides this two guys got some overview about the Revived Madara's strength and onoki's intel will be useful too . On the other side I think Naruto Vs Tobi/Madara/someone will start this will become a battle royale on every field.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

There is more of the spoiler:, here it is:

Old 11-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
There is more of the spoiler:, here it is:

hey man thank you all for the info on the up coming chapter. this war is going to be very exciting and very interesting. a lot is about to happen in just about a short period of time. i do not know if he is trying to end the war fast or he is making this happen and a twist are something happens, but i like it so far. madara is a beast and now tobi is in the picture. this is going to be a hell of a war right now. also when will sasuke appear. if he appears now. the shinobi are cooked and it will be all over. that is to much power to try to stop at once.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

Tobi's mask has started to crack!!!!!

Will it break completely or will he just reveal some of his face like against Konan?!?!

How did Tobi not see Naruto coming? He's a load of luminous, yellow chakra and armed with sharingan + Rinnegan he should totally have had some idea.

You might get spanked by the admin's I think Kniveswood is the only one allowed to start chapter discussions 8-0

Last edited by MGB2000X; 11-10-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Default Re: Chapter 563: Gathering Of The Five Kages...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
Tobi's mask has started to crack!!!!!

Will it break completely or will he just reveal some of his face like against Konan?!?!

How did Tobi not see Naruto coming? He's a load of luminous, yellow chakra and armed with sharingan + Rinnegan he should totally have had some idea.

You might get spanked by the admin's I think Kniveswood is the only one allowed to start chapter discussions 8-0
Did you see that? The Raikage's left arm has been disappeared.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gai, Jiraiya and Tobi before he got super serious

He cut it off after it got amaterasu on it when he fought Sasuke at the Kage summit.

It grew back mysteriously at the end of 562 and has now disappeared without any explanation!

So it was probs an artists mistake that it was there in 562 at all.

Last edited by MGB2000X; 11-10-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 11-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGB2000X View Post
He cut it off after it got amaterasu on it when he fought Sasuke at the Kage summit.

It grew back mysteriously at the end of 562 and has now disappeared without any explanation!

So it was probs an artists mistake that it was there in 562 at all.
Guess that was an error plus the part saying "FTG should be used for HIM" is another error......!!

Oh after reading this chapter..... a stupid commercial just ran across my head......... haha!!! anyone remember??
[Ladies and gentlemen, I represent the KING....
Fake Elvis appear..........Audiences "NOOooooooo"
The KING..........King Kong appears.......Audiences "NOOooooooo"
the alphapet A apear Audiences" CHEERS UP" The REAL KING!!]

HAHA sorry point is ....... WHO is the real king...big BOSS in the whole Naruto's world.......... If Madara was actually pressured by the 5 Kage and the win loses depends on Kabuto's spell being stopped by Itachi! so... we can see if Tobi was no match to Naruto in next chapter......then the Answer as we loooonnngggg known ...... THE KING IS SASUKE!!! Cos' the battle in the Valley where they first battle state it clearly that its not finished!!! and the next battle would be a full stop!!(a forecast given in chapter after dazo's dead. Naruto and Sasuke's team 7 reunion!)

This part was my hypothesis .... Sasuke's was the person who was being hypnoesis in the Uchia's TOMB for revenge, if his MS and EMS and rewind and see the secret from the begining....where Itachi planted the truth behind the whole mascraing the Uchia's clan[Sasuke was too young to see the story and if Itachi could used Level sensor as the ancestor did to the tomb! different level of the eye can read futher truth!!! ] but now its different for SASUKE since he reached E.M.S.!so The youngest and yet strongest Uchia's member who would be heading for Rinnegan soon!
*wait*.........something came to my mind...... anyone remember S.N.E.S game "Secret of MANA"???
Time flows like a river, but history repeats itself! so TsuchiKAGE should be the only one alive to understand WWII was about..... and I believe that could explain First Hokage and Madara's battle at the Valley...... the same reason for Naruto Vs Sasuke........ both trying to see who gets to be the one reunion the Sage's power....... Naruto getting sasuke's eyes or Sasuke getting Naruto's body...... then the sage is one full version!

yet another theory is the part where Tobi gets to the level using his moon plan whatever! and Gain to be the KING ......... with Naruto and Sasuke team work to beat!! just a bit of words to kill time till next week's chapter 564hehe....

Last edited by Jacky; 11-11-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:19 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto
Thumbs up Re: Chapter 563: Gathering Of The Five Kages...!!

naruto manga becoming to sort but its getting really interesting I really liked
Gathering Of The Five Kages. I really can't wait to see Chapter 564 for their fight .
Old 11-11-2011, 05:43 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Jiraya

that last page really got me excited... i wonder who madara is, maby he was a student of madara when he was alive