Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 562: Find Yourself

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 562: Find Yourself

Discuss about chapter 562 here!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 562

What can I say about the next chapter, Madara has shown how powerful he is, Kyubi has at last accepted to land all his Chakra to Naruto, Naruto will possess the extended power of Kyubi.

Tsushikage will now be serious, Tsushikage vs Madara, will we see the story of their first fight? We will see
Old 11-01-2011, 12:18 PM
MiGhT oF tHe GoDs

Favorite Character: naruto, minato kakashi and itachi
Send a message via Yahoo to YONDAI_ROKUDAI
Cool Re: Chapter 562

I think we will see the full extent of Onoki's power, his previous fight with Madara might have a short flashback and I think the life of Onoki depends on Tsunade, If Tsunade come earlier Onoki might have a large possibility to live but if Tsunade came late its a possibility that Onoki might do a Sacrificial technique to beat Madara or to make some space for others to escape...
Old 11-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Academy Ninja

i think they will spent a lot of pages with onoki, dying (i dont like the idea, but...i'll bet on it), killing Muu in the process, Madara lives, maybe if they work fast in the fight, we can see Tsunade talking to Madara.

They can give some space for "Black Zetsu", going after...i dont know the translation maybe "Feudal Lord" group...

so many things going on in the same time, theres also "ITACHI", i'm very interested in the way he will interact
Old 11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONDAI_ROKUDAI View Post
I think we will see the full extent of Onoki's power, his previous fight with Madara might have a short flashback and I think the life of Onoki depends on Tsunade, If Tsunade come earlier Onoki might have a large possibility to live but if Tsunade came late its a possibility that Onoki might do a Sacrificial technique to beat Madara or to make some space for others to escape...
I agree with you.
Hope that Tsunade will reach the battlefield in time. Hope that we will not lose Tsuchikage Onoki
Old 11-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Kakashi, Naruto, Lee, Gaara, Shikamaru

At long last the stubborn Kyuubi has come to its senses and decided to side with Naruto for this war. Hopefully this goes on like the relationshup between the Hachibi and Bee. Now Naruto will finally be able to use his techniques nearly unlimitedly.

Madara seemed to obtain an intrest in Naruto, but it doesnt seem like Naruto will be able to handle a full fleged fight against Madara without more help from the Kyuubi.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Genin (Rank C)

like i few people have said. i feel Onoki is very powerful, but like the 3rd hokage. he was strong and new a lot of justu, but old age was the cause of him not being able to beat orichimura. Onoki will be able to do a couple of things with madara, but his age will prove to be the down fall. like the person before me said. i hiope tsunada get there in time to save him and everyone else. she could help give them sometime for reinforcements or could be the turn of the tide for defeat of madara. cause i really do not know how much power madara has, but he has almost shown to have limitless power and they have to try to defeat asap.
----------
by: Ohana/ NF
Translation:

All the 5 Kages gather in front of Madara. (Irrelevant but: They all look really badass)

It appears that they are going to gang up on Madara, but the chapter ends here and next week Kishi is on a break.

Tsunade released the chakra seal on her forehead.

Update: 天送の術でマダラの前に現れる。

It seems that the Kages are using a teleportation jutsu which roughly translates to 'Heaven's Pathway'.

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

Last edited by redmoss; 11-01-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

The spoiler was good. But if it's accurate... Okay, I'll try to use the spoiler tag.
 Spoiler: click to show
Old 11-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

This chapter is going to be very interesting indeed. I really hope the Tsuchikage dies (it's the only way that Naruto will see that this war is very serious). He is like the 3rd Hokage indeed; they both know a lot of techniques and are very old. I think Tsunade coming into the fight should prove to be a kink in Madara's plan. Not only is Tsunade very powerful, but if you recall her fight with Kabuto she messed up his nerves with just one hit. And who knows what other techniques she has? I want to know how Itachi will fare in the fight against Kabuto. That should be one hell of a fight. Two shinobi who are clearly on another level.
Madara might be all powerful, but Naruto has something up his sleeve that Madara has never seen before (the extreme speed). I'm pretty sure that that speed is impossible to track, and that might be what he will use against , but it wouldn't hurt if he used it against Madara. Although Yamato was essentially taken out of the war, I still think he has a role to play. There is no way that the only person with the First Hokage's techniques and DNA can be side-lined. The greatest thing that can happen is if somehow Naruto realises that he has the Sage of six path's chakra level and that he can use higher level techniques. The worst thing is that Naruto has never been too keen when it comes to seals. Although if one thinks about it, the Rinnegan users never form any seals......so there might be hope for 's idiocy.
Personally, I predict an introduction of a new character that has always been around but no-one ever paid much attention to them; or even a new jutsu by a regular character (such as Tsunade or the Tsuchikage). Quick question, who learnt the dead demon sealing technique used by the Yondaime? And what sealing techniques does have considering that the Kyuubi referred to his sealing as the sage of six path?
And to answer a question asked in the previous forum, in as much as Tobi summoned the Kyuubi;it was because he had it under his sharingan and formed a temporary seal with it. Madara can summon it at any time coz it is his original summon that he formed a permanent contract with like Jiraiya and the toads. And in as much as I would like to believe that Tobi is Tobirama, there are a bit too many loopholes. Although that would be the perfect twist.
Someone metioned that it might be Obito's dad, being bitter about the death of his son. As plausible as that sounds,I think that this is the closest any theory has ever gotten to. It would explain the whole space-time jutsu that is an improvement on Kakashi's MS. Although,my money is still on Tobi being a random Uchiha who just sought power; sort of like Orochimaru.

Last edited by Prezan; 11-02-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:36 AM
Academy Ninja

Thumbs up Re: Chapter 562

That's interesting... I never thought of that as an option, it does seem to fit in considering kakashi's MS is pretty similar to Tobi's dimensional technique. And I wonder if naruto will be able to go into kyubi form easier now and make the tailed beast bomb.