Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 557: Jokey Boy

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 557: Jokey Boy

Discuss about chapter 557 here!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Ex - Sand's Protector

Favorite Character: Nagato - Itachi , Hidan and Madara
Default Re: Chapter 557

I thinking now... If Gaara didnt finishing the second Mizukage, then when finish? sequence of the weakest : Forth Kazekage ( Gaara's Father ), Second Tsuchikage ( Mū ), Third Raikage, Second Mizukage ( Hōzuki ..... ). Gaara should have attacked the strongest first, then the weaker. Thats what Gaara mistake, says Second Mizukage. Thats not role out that Gaara has defeated by Second Mizukage, but Naruto arrive as reinforcement at the next chapter...
Old 09-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Kakashi Hatake,Garaa,Nara Shikamaru,Naruto Uzumaki

the mizukage is definitely strong but as we all know every opponent have his/her wanness so the the last jutsu he uses the infinite explosion technique can probably reveal it.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Academy Ninja

i think gaara will defeated 2nd mizukage with Bee help..cause gaara has use to much energy fight his dad..
Old 09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okelah510 View Post
I thinking now... If Gaara didnt finishing the second Mizukage, then when finish? sequence of the weakest : Forth Kazekage ( Gaara's Father ), Second Tsuchikage ( Mū ), Third Raikage, Second Mizukage ( Hōzuki ..... ). Gaara should have attacked the strongest first, then the weaker. Thats what Gaara mistake, says Second Mizukage. Thats not role out that Gaara has defeated by Second Mizukage, but Naruto arrive as reinforcement at the next chapter...
Gara didn't know he was the strongest . really if you look at him he doesn't look that bad as til he start fighting you...and gara dad and the mommy looking dude attacked first
Old 09-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

I said before that Gaara really needs to do this on his own.... So far that is not happening. Last chapter set up for one of two things to happen.
1. Gaara finds some determination and shows off some grand jutsu or a efficient jutsu that does a lot of damage.
2. Gaara gets hard pressed and needs to get saved by Naruto and or Bee.

Lets hope its not the 2nd one. Also if the fight is like a one and done, maybe we will get to see who is next, or if Naruto and Bee team up, maybe Gaara joins them? (not likely, but would be cool after seeing them team up a few chapters back)
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 09-27-2011, 08:20 PM
running low on toad oil

Favorite Character: Minato and Itachi

This might border on blasphemy for you Gaara lovers out there, but any chance he dies from this fight? he's about to go against an infinite explosion technique...sounds pretty powerful. I hope he doesn't die, but some of the good guys will have to die in the war, right?
Old 09-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Minato

chap 557 iz out on mangareader

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/557
Old 09-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Spoiler: click to show
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 09-29-2011, 05:05 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

If you haven't read the chapter then you are missing out on something good. This war is turning out to have some nice fights. The Mizukage really was the strongest of the revived kages. In fact, I'd say he is the one so far whose fight has lasted more than one chapter; although that could be because he was fighting ; and we know how much KM loves Gaara. Every fight that Gaara has had against strong opponents; he has always had to infuse his sand with another element. Against Kimimaro he used minerals in the earth; and now against the Mizukage it is none other than his dad's element. This just goes to show the extent of Gaara's fighting abilities and being able to think ahead.
I totally love the way the Mizukage looked like at the end when he says, "Golden egg". It was so reminiscent of . Now would be the perfect time for KM to switch to another intense fight. I'm guessing he was giving himself time to draw up the next fight. Hopefully it will be Madara's paths fighting. Gaara is an integral part of this series; I said that once and I'll say it again. I'm guessing he will be somewhere in the fight against or Madara.