Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 556: Gaara vs. Mizukage!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 09-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 556: Gaara vs. Mizukage!!

Discuss about chapter 556 here!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:57 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 556

Interesting way the out come of the story is going, Kishimoto wants to spice it up, giving the occasion for Naruto to show up what his got after years of training under his previews teachers.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

This next chapter is going to be another one for the archives. Gaara is going to have a serious fight. The last time he had a serious fight was against Kimimaro where he showed his strongest shield. It should be interesting how the Mizukage will be dealt with. I think of the Kages revived, he was probably the second strongest after the 3rd Raikage. Although his genjutsu might be what is assisting him. And if it is a mirage, isn't the way to deal with it by causing darkness? I mean, no light no mirage. Although I hope that we shall get to see some other battle. It would be fun if Madara passed by 's team. Kakashi vs the paths of Madara.
And here's a question, what was the name of the second Hokage? Was it Tobirama? And now the guy in the mask calls himself Tobi-basically short for Tobirama. At first I thought to myself like; really?? But then the guy in the mask can't be Nindaime can he?
Where are the spoilers?
Old 09-20-2011, 04:27 AM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prezan View Post
This next chapter is going to be another one for the archives. Gaara is going to have a serious fight. The last time he had a serious fight was against Kimimaro where he showed his strongest shield. It should be interesting how the Mizukage will be dealt with. I think of the Kages revived, he was probably the second strongest after the 3rd Raikage. Although his genjutsu might be what is assisting him. And if it is a mirage, isn't the way to deal with it by causing darkness? I mean, no light no mirage. Although I hope that we shall get to see some other battle. It would be fun if Madara passed by 's team. Kakashi vs the paths of Madara.
And here's a question, what was the name of the second Hokage? Was it Tobirama? And now the guy in the mask calls himself Tobi-basically short for Tobirama. At first I thought to myself like; really?? But then the guy in the mask can't be Nindaime can he?
Where are the spoilers?
lol no...although that was indeed a serious fight, the last serious fight he was in was with deidara but he lost..
and tobi/madara cannot be nindaime...orichimaru summoned him once? but he was sealed by the third hokage..
also nindaime was the creator of edo tensei..he developed that jutsu...if tobi/madara was nindaime then he would be able to resurrect people himself as well and he wouldnt be so freaked out over kabuto's mysterious summonings...
Old 09-20-2011, 06:19 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofuw View Post
lol no...although that was indeed a serious fight, the last serious fight he was in was with deidara but he lost..
and tobi/madara cannot be nindaime...orichimaru summoned him once? but he was sealed by the third hokage..
also nindaime was the creator of edo tensei..he developed that jutsu...if tobi/madara was nindaime then he would be able to resurrect people himself as well and he wouldnt be so freaked out over kabuto's mysterious summonings...
Not entirely true that if Tobi was Nindaime he wouldn't be freaked by the Edo Tensei. The weird thing is that Madara might be using that name Tobi in reference to Nindaime. Ever since I learnt that Nindaime was called Tobirama I have made so many efforts to look at all possible loopholes that might be used to introduce him as Nindaime. The first is when the 3rd coffin that Orochimaru was summoning back-fired. Was it due to Sandaime stopping it or was it how Kabuto explained? I have a feeling the man behind the mask will be a shock to most readers. I'm just prepping myself for anything.
The second loophole is Zetsu. Why does he keep calling the masked guy Tobi? There has to be an explanation.
As for the Gaara fight. Unless it lasts one chapter then it will join the other crap fights in this war. He is an integral character in this series; and unless he gets a deserving fight; it will be a rip-off. Has anyone thought of this.....maybe the reason is there with is so that they can face the Paths of Madara together. It would only be right if the Paths of Madara fought a group of the strongest shinobi instead of facing one opponent.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Genin (Rank C)

i went back an read it. Sandaime stopped the 3rd coffin, so i wonder whoever orichimaru was going to summon. could that be madara or is it the person kubato summoned that tobi/madar is afraid of. so, we will never know who the 3rd person in the coffin orichimaru summoned was. it could have been madara and that is why the tobi/madara person is afraid or it could have been madara brother that orichimaru summoned. we may never know.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
i went back an read it. Sandaime stopped the 3rd coffin, so i wonder whoever orichimaru was going to summon. could that be madara or is it the person kubato summoned that tobi/madar is afraid of. so, we will never know who the 3rd person in the coffin orichimaru summoned was. it could have been madara and that is why the tobi/madara person is afraid or it could have been madara brother that orichimaru summoned. we may never know.
At that time Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th Hokage (The Yellow Flash) but didn't work, so we could put away (Madara), the mystery will remain until Kishimoto decides to share it or to add it.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Saskue, Kakashi, Itachi, and Naruto

i dont think madara would be scarred of minato because madara is just as fast as minato. it has to be madaras brother or someone who knows how to stop madara like the first hokage.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
At that time Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th Hokage (The Yellow Flash) but didn't work, so we could put away (Madara), the mystery will remain until Kishimoto decides to share it or to add it.
was it def the fourth?? i thought that was just in the anime to be honest! it didnt say in the manga. anyway could ORO have summoned to fourth remember you cannot summon anyone that has been sealed and if i remember correctly the fourth sealed himself (or part of himself) with the fox during his fight??

i could be wrong
Old 09-21-2011, 02:13 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppop View Post
was it def the fourth?? i thought that was just in the anime to be honest! it didnt say in the manga. anyway could ORO have summoned to fourth remember you cannot summon anyone that has been sealed and if i remember correctly the fourth sealed himself (or part of himself) with the fox during his fight??

i could be wrong
i thought the 4th sealed hisself in naruto also and that why i did not say the 4th. cause if you are sealed. then you can not be summoned. also, i went back to the manga and read that he did stop the 3rd coffin from coming up and he was like i stopped it in time. that is why i felt it could have been madara or his brother. cause i can not really remeber what happen to madara's brother and if not either of them. who was Orochimaru going to summon