Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 555: Contradiction

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 555: Contradiction

Discuss about chapter 555 here!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Gai & jariya
Default Re: Chapter 555

these fights have been great i can't wait til they hit the rv screen...because that when km makes the fights more detail...i know a few of you all have been whining about the short fights but if you know KM he always give an extended fight scene when he does the anime series.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:47 AM
Ex - Sand's Protector

Favorite Character: Nagato - Itachi , Hidan and Madara

Whaat??? Chapter 555 published?? No time, i must go and read that now!!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:33 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: sasuke
Send a message via AIM to uchia geges

Chapter 555?
what is it? I'm not so familiar with this meaning
Old 09-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Are you telling me you didn't understand what Kniveswood meant? It is simple the chapter isn't out yet, the thing is the forum about the chapter is opened so everybody could discuss about it or predict on it, that is what he meant.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

The Chapter is out now in mangastream

Nice move by Naruto to ask Hachibi , how he beat Third Raikage in his time.

And we saw Naruto in Sage mode. Many of the Naruto Fans were thinking of it.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

I believe Gara will also show us something new. Sticking with the theme of younger generation surpassing the old. The sand seal he is doing is cool, but there has to be some sweet attack we get to see.
It was interesting how Naruto didn't win with some new, out of nowhere jutsu. This seemed more back to basics and involved much more skill and thought than the raw power we have seen to just blast through guys...
Looks like the real Naruto and Bee are separated for a short while.
A thought, Naruto learns with a thousand clones how to develop his wind chakra. The real battle experience he is getting fighting and overcoming all these powerful shinobi has to put him on a different lvl. Not just in power, but thinking fast, countering jutsu, and adapting. These are all things that Naruto was lacking before the war that will make him a shew-in for Hokage.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 09-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: I apologize to the people I have disturbed

Nice chapter and Naruto using sage mode to beat Raikage is awesome
Old 09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
running low on toad oil

Favorite Character: Minato and Itachi

Wait a minute....Was that the real Naruto fighting? Bee stops to take a pee, no big deal, Naruto will just kill the third raikage. haha! I was under the impression it was a clone fighting the raikage, right?.

Crazy if Naruto learned how to have his shadow clones make more clones and have them pop into sage mode. I dont remember ever seeing that before
Old 09-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

This was a great fight and a wonderful ending..

I for one didnt think that Naruto would be able to move that fast in Sage Mode. I mean wow at the last minute with a last minute strategy. Naruto is showing his wit and battle intelligence very well. He brought back Sage mode just for the quality that it has over the Biju Mode even though the Biju modeis stronger.

I wonder if he will ever fuse the Sage Mode with the Kyubi Mode to really take advantage of both of them. With both he would:

-Be able to sense everything around him; negative, chakra, and natural energy. He would also be ablt to dodge an attack/attacks with pin point precision.

-Be much faster than his dad (Minato) because he is already as fast in his Kyubi mode so there is no telling what he would accomplish by adding Senjutsu Chakra to it.

-Be able to produce much more powerful and unique techniques since right now he is the only Perfect Sage to be living with the power of a Biju.

-Be able to see energy around him like if he had the Sharingan.

-Be 3x stronger than he is right now. I also think that with the Senjutsu mode fused and his focus on balance being through the roof that he would be able to accomplish making the Bijuudama. He would be able to with more precision and even stronger by adding Nature Energy to it.

-Be able to use his chakra arms more efficiently since he would have Senjutsu chakra surrounding his chakra arms. This would give him an even greater ability to hit/pulverize someone without ever touching them with the chakra arms surrounded by the nature chakra no one else can see (other than him and the frogs). He would have about 10 arms to utilize that would be able to take out a small army with ease, especially with the speed he would get from this fusion.

-He would definitely have the greatest and strongest sheild as he would be surrounded by the Kyubi Shroud and on top of that Nature energy which would either; make the shroud stronger or place another layer on top of him that would dramatically increase any damage done to him.

-There are many more things that he would be able to do with this fusion. I wouldnt doubt that he would bring another energy, nature type, or element by having fused nature, biju, life, and chakra energy all into his attacks and ninjutsu.