Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 553: Arrival At The Main Battleground

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 553: Arrival At The Main Battleground

Discuss about chapter 553 here!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: I apologize to the people I have disturbed
Default Re: Chapter 553

It will be a fight between Naruto and those Edo Kage's and Naruto will win
Old 08-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

We may see the 6th coffin now.

Also the fight between Naruto and invisible Kage
Old 08-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

If the last manga holds true, I don't believe we will see the summons that stunned Madara. That will be a few down and a little into the Kabuto/Itachi fight.
Naruto is about to clean house, not thrilled to hear Gara's encouragement and some of guy talk about the new generation but you can't have everything...
Thinking about how freaking sweet the leaf would be if the Uchiha plan had been stopped without violence and Itachi was representing the leaf for all these years with Kakashi. That's a mean duo...
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 08-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

You maybe right, but maybe Kabutomaru will summon the 6th coffin before Itachi arrives, he may use it to capture Bee and Naruto, the last person who was summon in front of Madara which kept him stun, maybe it was the Sage of the Six path (Rikudo), everything is possible, don't forget Kabutomaru will not wait Itachi, he want's go in advance so his plan won't be spoiled again by such a nuisance like Itachi.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
You maybe right, but maybe Kabutomaru will summon the 6th coffin before Itachi arrives, he may use it to capture Bee and Naruto, the last person who was summon in front of Madara which kept him stun, maybe it was the Sage of the Six path (Rikudo), everything is possible, don't forget Kabutomaru will not wait Itachi, he want's go in advance so his plan won't be spoiled again by such a nuisance like Itachi.
Right now Kabuto lost the track of Naruto and Bee , as Nagato is sealed away and Itachi is not in his control. So there is no way that Kabuto will be summoning the 6th Coffin before Itachi arrives , for capturing Naruto and Bee.

Speaking of Sage of the Six Paths, Is there any possibility that his DNA is still present. If it is so then why couldn't Madara presered that as he did with First Hokage's Cells
Old 08-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

I am beginning to think that the shocking Edo is the Sage of 6 Paths. There is no way KM would introduce him unless he was summoned by Kabutomaru. Plus it would explain why Madara would be so scared of him. He is the only one known to have controlled the 9 Tailed beasts; and he has the Rinnegan and not forgetting that he is the father of all ninjutsu. It would be fun if it was him in the coffin; but I think KM might pull a fast one and probably make the Edo Madara's brother. I'm pretty sure Madara's bro was as strong as Madara and am curious which was his MS (the teleporting or the letting things go through him).
Or even more shockingly, it could be Itachi's dad. He was the police chief so am sure he was quite strong. And it's not like he fought Itachi or anything. Plus the Uchiha clan was looking at him as their leader. KM answered the question about the power was given; it's time he showed us or at least who the other Edo is.
One more day and I get to read Naruto. I'm beginning to experience withdrawal symptoms and it ain't good.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:31 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

here is a part of the script enjoy:

Spoiler: click to show

More to come from:
----------

Sasuke's new Eternal Eye may look like this:

by Nayame, worked it on photoshop

Last edited by Nayame Uzumaki; 08-31-2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kniveswood View Post
Discuss about chapter 553 here!
Yo. Kishimoto does come up with ways to stun we fans. Wakusei Rasengan? Amaterastu arrow for susano? and check out those new gadgets got wow. not the less attack on the raikage for next week. damn am boiling to see that
Old 08-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

I am so happy to be wrong about this being a talk with Naruto and Gara. Great chapter, Get ready to see a real wind tech!! I wonder where Bee went off to?? Didn't see him or Itachi.... It's to hard to do a war like this. Every time We think we caught up it's back to somewhere else.... Glad to see the new Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!!!
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"