Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

The 4th vs Madara!?

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

View Poll Results: The 4th vs Madara!?
Minato is stronger than Madara 11 64.71%
They are equal 1 5.88%
Madara is more powerful than Minato 5 29.41%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Honorary Leaf Shinobi

Favorite Character: Uchiha Sasuke, Gaara
Default The 4th vs Madara!?

Since these two shinobi have practically been named the strongest shinobi in Naruto, I wanted to know who you guys think is stronger! As much as I hate to say this, i'm going to have to say that the Madara is stronger. He seems invincible. He got hit by Rasengan and even Amaterasu and still he didn't get a scratch. Also, it has been speculated by Kakashi that his space time ninjutsu surpasses that of the 4th Hokage. I think all his powers have not been revealed. Another theory that led me to believe that Madara was stronger than Minato is that I think Naruto has to surpass Minato to beat Madara. If Madara was weaker than Minato, then Naruto wouldn't need to become stronger than Minato, which is expected to happen by a lot of Naruto's teachers. I still think that if Minato was still alive today, he would be stronger than Madara.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Minato Namikaze,Naruto Uzamaki, Hashirama Senju, Madara Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha...
Default Re: The 4th vs Madara!?

I believe Minato Namikaze is the strongest, Madara was defeated in his prime by the First Hokage and Minato was the strongest and youngest Hokage ever, even Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin considered him to be the greatest Shinobi ever produced by Konoha, thats stronger than all the previous Hokages,The Sannin, Itachi etc... and Madara could manipulate the Kyubi due to his Sharingan, the First could supress it with his Mokuton, Minato posessed neither and still defeated the Kyubi with his own strength combine that with the fact he was such a genius that Jiraiya said there will never be another Shinobi of his calibur and the only person to fully master Gamabunta, and Madara is weaker now than he was in the past and yet he was still defeated by a man who Minato is said to be stronger than! and Madara does posses space time justsu and the Sharingan but the Flying Thunder God jutsu speed is so great that the sharingan cannot follow it and if Madara cant follow his movements how can he defend them(proven by Sauske's fight with Rock Lee and Sauske could follow them but was not fast enough to defend them) and the Fourth died young imagine if he couldve had just half the time Madara has had, who knows the heights he could have reached, and yet even with his death at a young age he is hailed above all as the strongest shinobi ever!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Honorary Mist Shinobi

Favorite Character: Kakashi Itachi Sasuke Kimimaro

I would agree in saying Madara is stronger even though I havent seen the full power of the fourth I think with Madara eternal MS would be too much. His space tine ninjustsu surpasses the fourths because he is able to move other parts of his body which is why when he was hit with amaterasu it just passed right threw him. Also the fourth only defeated the Kyuubi by sacrificing himself.

Kiragakure: Blades as cold as our hearts
Old 08-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Lost Swordsman

Favorite Character: Kisame, Itachi, Zabuza, Kimimaro, Neji and Jiraiya

The 4th is stronger I think, Madara's strongest and biggest weapon is the Mangekyou. Strong but not unbeatable, Minato is super fast and developed jutsus that are incredibly strong. Whe haven't seen al his capabilities but when they say he was the best Konoha ever produced he can beat Madara, if the 1st could defeat Madara and Minato is beter than the 1st it's absolutley possible. Also you can see Minato standing on Gamabunta when he fights the Kyuubi, if there's a possibility he knows Sage arts he would be even stronger!
Old 08-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Jaraiya-sama
Send a message via MSN to Battl3mania

erm..

Quote:
Minato was a prodigy among ninja, such that enemy villages issued flee-on-sight orders if ever he appeared on a battlefield; he was able to move fast enough to wipe out enemy platoons in the blink of an eye, earning him the title as "Konoha's Yellow Flash"
But Minato die for using his last option agains 9th tail... sealed jutsu for his own life.

And... Madara could control the 9th Tail... so i guess its done for the 4th.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Shika, Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi
Send a message via MSN to khchaser

if madara doesnt have any bijuu under his command in the fight, i would have to go with the 4th....since the 4th was the strongest hokage and the 1st fought against Madara and -- i cant remember if he lost or won but he survived -- so it directly implies the 4th is stronger. also, we havent seen the 4th full power......

Namikaze Toshiro of the Namikaze Clan
Old 08-03-2008, 04:00 PM
WITHOUT

Favorite Character: itachi the hero

the foruth beat the nine tailed fox maddara only tamed becuse of his eyes also maddra lost to the first hokage and the fourth has been said to be strognest ninja ever produced in konoha's history
Old 05-17-2011, 05:15 AM
change user title

Favorite Character: naruto

i think 4th hokage/minato namikaze is trully strong in shinobi ninja
he can't stop the nine-tails and he stronger then madara

: :

Last edited by Arrahnavard; 05-23-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: too many naruto smiles
Old 05-17-2011, 06:46 AM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Kakashi, Itachi, Neji

I think Minato is stronger. He was not born with any advantage over other people, but he still managed to be the strongest and youngest ever hokage to date. People argue that he need to die in other to defeat the kyubi, yes thats right. But looking into it he had to fend off Madara, the kyubi, protect the village and his new born baby at the same time. Madara at the said time had only one objective but he still could not manage it.

I PLAN ON LIVING FOREVER SO FAR SO GOOD.
Koushaku of the Namikaze Clan
Old 08-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Chuunin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: I apologize to the people I have disturbed

Fourth hokage will win and there is no chance that Madara will win because fourth hokage have dead demon seal but if he use it it will be a draw and fourth hokage should have some element jitsu so as Madara