Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 551: Stop Nagato!


Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Kniveswood's Avatar
Kniveswood Kniveswood is offline
Admin!
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Posts: 235
Reputation: 32
Points: 126,718.7 Donate Points
Default Chapter 551: Stop Nagato!

Discuss about chapter 551 here!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Yakumo's Avatar
Yakumo Yakumo is offline
Leaf Missing Nin
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Location: India / Bhaarat
Posts: 940
Reputation: 18
Points: 29,988.9 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 551

Let's see what Nagato has the explanation for his act on Naruto

And whether he has been put on Genjutsu or not by Uchiha Shisui's eye
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Nayame Uzumaki's Avatar
Nayame Uzumaki Nayame Uzumaki is offline
Chuunin (Rank A)
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Posts: 1,107
Reputation: 28
Points: 47,400.3 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 551

We still need to see if Nagato is going to be able to get out of technique, what will he use? The chapter was great, let us see Naruto or Bee or Itachi will do to neutralize Nagato, cause if they are going to wait for reinforces, than it will be to late. No I'm not doubting on Naruto's power.
__________________
My name is Nayame Uzumaki and I'll put an end to this war
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2011, 04:03 AM
okayboy99's Avatar
okayboy99 okayboy99 is offline
Academy Ninja
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 9
Reputation: 10
Points: 1,628.1 Donate Points
Unhappy Re: Chapter 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kniveswood View Post
Discuss about chapter 551 here!
I hate to say this but I have a feeling that itachi is dead becausehe undid the jutsu which revived him which should have a result of that also if u look closely when naruto looks back you see the small particles in the air that you see whenever someone is being reborn from that jutsu or fading away. The jutsu was his life and he negated it so he should be dead again, sadly.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Chocokage's Avatar
Chocokage Chocokage is offline
Academy Ninja
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Tsunade
Location: Hidden Village of Bamboo
Posts: 37
Reputation: 10
Points: 1,813.6 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayboy99 View Post
I hate to say this but I have a feeling that itachi is dead becausehe undid the jutsu which revived him which should have a result of that also if u look closely when naruto looks back you see the small particles in the air that you see whenever someone is being reborn from that jutsu or fading away. The jutsu was his life and he negated it so he should be dead again, sadly.
your feeling is wrong bro!!! Itachi didn't undo the resurrection technique -- his Gentutsu from his crow "overlapped" the resurrection technique. For as long as his gentutsu is in effect -- he should be fine...

I WONDER THOUGH -- if the MS of the crow is "recharged" will itachi loose his freedom and get back to being controlled by kabuto??? I have a feeling that Shisui's MS though powerful (aside from the fact that i can only be applied every 10 years) only 1 person at a time may be affected by it... what do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-09-2011, 10:02 PM
bajracharya's Avatar
bajracharya bajracharya is offline
Genin (Rank C)
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto
Location: Nepal
Posts: 56
Reputation: 10
Points: 352.2 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocokage View Post
your feeling is wrong bro!!! Itachi didn't undo the resurrection technique -- his Gentutsu from his crow "overlapped" the resurrection technique. For as long as his gentutsu is in effect -- he should be fine...

I WONDER THOUGH -- if the MS of the crow is "recharged" will itachi loose his freedom and get back to being controlled by kabuto??? I have a feeling that Shisui's MS though powerful (aside from the fact that i can only be applied every 10 years) only 1 person at a time may be affected by it... what do you think?
But I am wondering another thing. If shishui's MS is activated only 10 years after it has been used, how would he be miserable with a power that activates only once in 10 years? Isn't that amazing? However with the Hashirama's cells, it activated every day in Danzo, Shishui does not have Hashirama's cells in him. What do you guys think?
__________________
I will do something about Sasuke, and this stupid war.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-10-2011, 03:11 AM
Chocokage's Avatar
Chocokage Chocokage is offline
Academy Ninja
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Tsunade
Location: Hidden Village of Bamboo
Posts: 37
Reputation: 10
Points: 1,813.6 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 551

I have a feeling that Itachi will outlive the war -- but will once again sacrifice his freedom so the MS - Operation Protect Konoha will be applied to Sasuke!!!

then, Sasuke and Itachi will battle one more time -- this time, without the bitterness -- but just love (cheeezy, i know!)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-10-2011, 04:01 AM
simplebutcute's Avatar
simplebutcute simplebutcute is offline
The Wanderer from The Mist
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Sage Naruto; Killer Bee; Pain; Kakashi; Konohamaru; Shikamaru; Minato Yondaime
Location: Odiogakure (Village Hidden in the Sea)
Posts: 391
Reputation: 31
Points: 12,790.6 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to simplebutcute Send a message via Skype™ to simplebutcute
Default Re: Chapter 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocokage View Post
I have a feeling that Itachi will outlive the war -- but will once again sacrifice his freedom so the MS - Operation Protect Konoha will be applied to Sasuke!!!

then, Sasuke and Itachi will battle one more time -- this time, without the bitterness -- but just love (cheeezy, i know!)
"cheezy".. i don't think anyone here would understand that kind of word. i guess Filipinos are the only ones who use that word.

echos!

__________________
[MIST] Wandering Shinobi
MOCK ME AND I'LL SQUASH YOU
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-10-2011, 08:12 AM
agilesalmon's Avatar
agilesalmon agilesalmon is offline
chunin 4th
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: naruto
Location: getting lost on the path of life
Posts: 284
Reputation: 24
Points: 2,817.4 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplebutcute View Post
"cheezy".. i don't think anyone here would understand that kind of word. i guess Filipinos are the only ones who use that word.

echos!

aw nothing like good oldfashion racism to end the day


an dint itachi say the special mindcontrol sharingan thingamawhozit took awile to prepare so i dout it will be used on sasuke ever
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-10-2011, 10:15 AM
simplebutcute's Avatar
simplebutcute simplebutcute is offline
The Wanderer from The Mist
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Sage Naruto; Killer Bee; Pain; Kakashi; Konohamaru; Shikamaru; Minato Yondaime
Location: Odiogakure (Village Hidden in the Sea)
Posts: 391
Reputation: 31
Points: 12,790.6 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to simplebutcute Send a message via Skype™ to simplebutcute
Default Re: Chapter 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by agilesalmon View Post
aw nothing like good oldfashion racism to end the day
oh sorry about that.. it was not a racism comment. FYI sir, i know that word he's talking about. because i am a Filipino too, and i'm proud to be one.
__________________
[MIST] Wandering Shinobi
MOCK ME AND I'LL SQUASH YOU
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sasuke stop it already satwaj Trash Can 1 07-11-2011 12:37 PM
Who will stop Danzo? YONDAI_ROKUDAI Naruto Manga 81 07-19-2009 01:56 PM
Why pain didn't stop? Shikamaru1984 Naruto Manga 10 04-02-2009 01:27 PM
Who will reach Nagato first? Get your poll in before the chapter! Narutokage Naruto Manga 15 03-28-2009 02:21 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.