Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 549: Itachi's Question!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 549: Itachi's Question!

Discuss about chapter 549 here!
Old 07-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 549

Most Probably there will be a conversation between Itachi and Naruto regarding Sasuke and Tobi/Madara. Because both of them have been left unused. Also Nagato may tell him how to dis-engage the Ocular Jutsu sharing technique, shared by the Tobi/Madara with the previous Jinchurikis

Kabuto might have planned to use Itachi and Nagato against Tobi/Madara
Old 07-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Uchiha Itachi

Maybe Itachi will tell naruto how to use the powers that he gave to him when he was alive... I wonder...
Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Genin (Rank C)

itachi may fight naruto to see where he is first and to determine if he is ready for the power he gave him. like a trail and error situation. you pass i show your new power i gave you. you fail you are not ready to use the new powers. plus, i would like to see what both nagato and itachi will do and have to say to naruto and bee. cause if they see they are not captured yet and there is still a chance. they could both get power to make a turn in the fight or naruto will just get everything.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

My prediction for the next chapter is.....

I think we'll see Tsuchikage using shadow clones just like Sandaime used them Vs Orochimaru. Hopefully Kishi will finally give us a long fight because Gaara might get side tracked fighting the other Kage's.

While that's going on..... Itachi and Nagato will probably start a conversation with Naruto. Once their done talking..... Naruto might try to take them out so they can't be used as pawns.

In the end I think Kabuto uses a reverse summoning Jutsu to pull Itachi/Nagato away in those coffins so he can use them Vs Sasuke if needed.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:37 AM
Leaf's Jounin 1st Class...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Itachi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata, Lee,Nagato

I sense something a few fights will happen here and of course a lot of confrontation that will rise in between the 4 of them, but I bet Bee will definitely listen and try to observe things first. And for naruto, Itachi and Nagato they'll definitely try their best to exhcange greetings but then I guess Itachi will try Naruto's power if he is ready to take Sasuke back. And as of course, Nagato and Itachi will definitely help him by telling him some secrets on how to pawn the two of them and also Madara..
Old 07-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
My prediction for the next chapter is.....

I think we'll see Tsuchikage using shadow clones just like Sandaime used them Vs Orochimaru. Hopefully Kishi will finally give us a long fight because Gaara might get side tracked fighting the other Kage's.
Just Tsuchikage being old doesn't mean he will use the same trick as Sandaime hokage. Both the Tsuchikage are fighting to show their Full Jutsu

Quote:
While that's going on..... Itachi and Nagato will probably start a conversation with Naruto. Once their done talking..... Naruto might try to take them out so they can't be used as pawns.
That won't be easy

Quote:
In the end I think Kabuto uses a reverse summoning Jutsu to pull Itachi/Nagato away in those coffins so he can use them Vs Sasuke if needed.
It may happen as Kabuto is unfaithful
Old 07-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

This just came to me after thinking about it for a while..... Remember saying he could feel Itachi's power flowing into him. I think vs. Itachi would be the perfect preamble to how the fight between and would be like. basically has the same abilities as Itachi. I'd love to see what can counter Susano'o coz it's nigh impregnable. Plus Nagato will probably give away some of his weaknesses or he might even just explain to the trick behind the Gedo Maza. Although KM might just decide to pull Itachi and Nagato out of the limelight.
Something else I noticed;Tobi said that wasn't ready yet to be synchronised with the Gedo Maza. Anyone any have thoughts on that? But this next chapter will definitely be amazing assuming KM doesn't shift elsewhere. I'd love to see Killerbee vs. Itachi considering he was the one to go after Killerbee initially.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

A question came into my mind if Nagato tells Naruto about the Weaknesses of Gedo Mazo.

Why Tobi/Madara left the top Shinobis? Why Tobi/Madara allowing Nagato to unfold the secrets of the GedoMazo?
Old 07-27-2011, 05:01 AM
Genin (Rank C)

i was reading a prediction or spoiler. apparently itachi is going to tell the real reason for the uchia attack and the reason for the bird. apparently from what i read. itachi did not kill his clan. he just came back from a mission and found his clan murdered by danzou and the others. apparently the 3rd hokage, danzou, and the other elders new when madara attacked the village 16 years ago with the 9 tails. the uchia clan was going to wait till a certain time and attack the leaf to take it over. they was in on it with madara. it is very interesting what i read. i can not expain it all, but i can tell you where i got it from. "Naruto Chapter 549 Prediction" - An Unlikely